Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 870 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 13041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8541
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off.

    I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.

    What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
    Just the mental gymnastics that women (and men) do as part of the p4 p profession. But since you're not married to her, or not her BF, what you got in the past doesn't entitle either of you to anything in the future (her services, your money). Whatever her reasons, respect the decision and move on. Or have an adult conversation with her and be prepared to move on if you don't like the response.

  2. #8540
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Do you have any numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalox  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any japanese providers? I usually do ktown korean girls. But looking for a japanese independent or parlor. Any help is appreciated.
    Let us know if you get any numbers or SM.

  3. #8539

    Japanese

    Anyone know of any japanese providers? I usually do ktown korean girls. But looking for a japanese independent or parlor. Any help is appreciated.

  4. #8538

    Who is your ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off..
    How about sharing details on your ATF. If she'll do FS with a stranger why should you care? We're all interested where her add is or her name. Give me her stats and I'll let you know all the details. Come on man share.

  5. #8537
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    It seems like the closest ones are in Chinatown.

    Shun Fa Accupunture.

    Panda Massage.

    Try not to get shot while in downtown. You know LAPD warned you all not to come here:

    https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd...afe-right-now/
    Who do you recommend at these places? Any advice?

  6. #8536

    Latinas or white girls

    Visiting from CO, all the places there are Asian and they suck. Been craving a thick Latina or white girl, any suggestions?

    Also what's the going rate for FS at these places?

    Thanks!

  7. #8535

    New in the la

    I've been looking at options for good service. And I want to go to the 81 xx I have a question and how many Mario coins should I give for a complete service? Thank you.

  8. #8534
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Pass her information along to me. I will ask her if she will massage my foot long hebrew national. I will ask with discretion. If she blacklists me, so be it. What have you got to lose?
    This is your only option.

  9. #8533
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fucken alta vista

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    Uber, why not. But where? I have a few days here and I don't enough time for trial and error.
    These two are near you in Chinatown, you will have to do some work to find them.

  10. #8532
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    It seems like the closest ones are in Chinatown.

    Shun Fa Accupunture.

    Panda Massage.

    Try not to get shot while in downtown. You know LAPD warned you all not to come here:

    https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd...afe-right-now/
    Uber, why not. But where? I have a few days here and I don't enough time for trial and error.

  11. #8531
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fucken uber

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    I just arrived LA, staying in a hotel downtown, close to the convention center. Is there any nearby AMP places in this area?
    It seems like the closest ones are in Chinatown.

    Shun Fa Accupunture.

    Panda Massage.

    Try not to get shot while in downtown. You know LAPD warned you all not to come here:

    https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd...afe-right-now/

  12. #8530
    I just arrived LA, staying in a hotel downtown, close to the convention center. Is there any nearby AMP places in this area?

  13. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Called Chen's and they said she wasn't working. I called her personal number and no response. She usually responds within an hour.

    I asked and the guy said she was in China at the moment. But kinda sounded like he was unsure.

    Can anyone confirm if she is still working or not. And where.
    No Mary, no Linda. Dunno where they went. PPS says he'll tell me when either comes back but that day hasn't come and I was there last week.

  14. #8528

    Lame

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off.

    I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.

    What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
    I would not see her anymore. Easy. Why play stupid games by calling from a fake number making the appointment. We are not kids. Pass move on. She may have sex with others but she does not with you for some reason. You can also man up and call her tell her what you did. She won't answer your question but you keep your man card and lose the girl and find one that appreciates you and you caco.

    DGL.

    03 cents and don't put up with BS.

  15. #8527
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Waaaaaay too many options out there to worry about one chick.

    She will eventually text you to see how you are doing and why you haven't called / texted her for services. Then calmly explain that you found someone that.

    Does do FS for a great price, and that it is only business and not personal. Be dispassionate, unmerciful, and when she eventually replies, "ok, we can do FS.

    Tell her you will think about it. Cause the new girl you found is off the chains.

    There. Simple.

    BTW, I rotate a new masseuse every week. All over LA. San Gabriel, San Fernando, LA, Orange County. Hell, yesterday I went to a Japanese provider all the way out in Whittier. Cost is always. 40.

    For half an hour, plus 1. 2 for FS.
    Shades of Costanza getting Seinfeld laid by the roomie. Brilliant. As for the rotation, I would be that the ones in SGV and Whittier are byoots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape