Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 978 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 14659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10069

    Profiles gone

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say this one is on serious drugs and gets her back blown out in the hood on a regular basis and trust me the pictures are not accurate.
    Profiles gone now! LOL proves this board works!

  2. #10068

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say this one is on serious drugs and gets her back blown out in the hood on a regular basis and trust me the pictures are not accurate.
    Thanks a bunch. I was definitely interested in check-in her out!. Not anymore.

  3. #10067

    Ren Clearwater

    I had a completely different experience with Ren. Called her for an alcohol she arrived on time looking good dressed up smelling good looks similar to her pictures. We had a great time BBJ was amazing sex and various different positions for some reason she doesn't like to be on top. No big deal I didn't question it not a big fan of that anyways. Didn't really watch the clock didn't have too many rules and regulations that I requested. So I was happy with the date. Didn't find anything missing. Sucks that you had a bad experience with her but I think I'll be trying her again at least one more time. Has anybody else had experience with her like mine or negative please do share. We are here to help each other avoid the scammers and the girls full of BS.

  4. #10066

    Run

    Let's just say this one is on serious drugs and gets her back blown out in the hood on a regular basis and trust me the pictures are not accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.

  5. #10065
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    Total ripoff! Cleaned out my wallet while I was in bathroom.

    Let down my guard. Lesson learned.

    Stear clear of Ren in Clearwater.
    So did you actually do anything w her?

  6. #10064
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #10063

    Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    Total ripoff! Cleaned out my wallet while I was in bathroom.

    Let down my guard. Lesson learned.

    Stear clear of Ren in Clearwater.
    She was definitely on my radar!!

  8. #10062

    Awesome Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.
    The first and last picture come back as fake. Last picture had 59 hits on Tineye.

  9. #10061
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She has been in that situation for a while. I was lucky to catch her last week when she had one.

    Never heard that one but if true it pisses me the fuck off.
    She is great. I had to tour out of the area for a while & lost touch, lost burner,& want to talk to her. Was looking for that. This post is disturbing. I would appreciate it if you have the number to dm me so I can save some time looking for it. Idk anything current, catching up.

  10. #10060

    Worth a Shot

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.
    She looks hot! Good luck!

    Gator.

  11. #10059

    Awesome Everything

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.

  12. #10058
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    This pic is from her Listcrawler ad.
    Hope she is doing well but if / when she comes back I would think she will not have a problem with appointments.

  13. #10057

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    This pic is from her Listcrawler ad.
    Thanks. She's not the woman I saw.

  14. #10056

    Thats Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    This pic is from her Listcrawler ad.
    She goes by Nichole the legend. I also saw her in about that same location a month ago.

  15. #10055
    Quote Originally Posted by BJHunter727  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of her? Idk what she looks like, but I saw a brunette athletic body, hot walk across the new pedestrian crosswalk signal from the hotels to the Dennys side. Looked scoopable, I attempted but she didn't get in. Figured maybe she is just a civilian but since we are talking the same vicinity maybe it was her.
    This pic is from her Listcrawler ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39CB68BF-A335-496C-9271-E6640EA337F6.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape