Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 648 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8871
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnEarth  [View Original Post]
    I have seen those photos before and have seen her in the past.

    This girl has advertised at other forums, don't remember where: might have been sugar daddy sites.

    How she got hooked up with K-org is beyond me. Business must be low in Seeking Arrangements. LOL.

    Photos are real but these are professional glamor shots. She's probably in her 30's.

    Lives at a pad in Hollywood and that's most likely where you'll go.

    GFE with good BJ.
    Just saw her recently! Pictures are 100% real and she's very good with her BBBJ. No BBFS but overall good GFE service. Something different than korean.

  2. #8870

    Ange at CGLA

    I have seen those photos before and have seen her in the past.

    This girl has advertised at other forums, don't remember where: might have been sugar daddy sites.

    How she got hooked up with K-org is beyond me. Business must be low in Seeking Arrangements. LOL.

    Photos are real but these are professional glamor shots. She's probably in her 30's.

    Lives at a pad in Hollywood and that's most likely where you'll go.

    GFE with good BJ.

  3. #8869

    Sugar daddy dried up

    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Sexy Shannon is coming back to town with SAG in OC. Hope she comes back to visit LA too.

    From what I remember back when she was here.

    P. Real pics and one of the few girls that resembles IRL.

    L. Older face, angular decent, looks young, good skin, but very tight body thin not an ounce of fat, big fake tits firm.

    E. Good and likes to talk.

    A. Very nice attitude, hard working, sensual, engaging, she's a pro in all the good ways.

    S. BBBJ, NO RIM, CFS, CIM.

    E. As advertised.

    Repeat. Get her while you can. Always take for granted while they're here but miss them after they're gone.

    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/

    Pics aren't up yet on main page.
    Looks like sugar daddy finally ran out of cash or got sick of her. Glad to have her back, she will be busy and was missed! I wonder if her service is going to be any good though since she did not anticipate ever doing this type of work again.

  4. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by OCDude1973  [View Original Post]
    I text SAG, they confirmed she will be back end of June. $500 hr and $400 hhr.
    Wow to the mongers than can afford, $500 is probably like $50 to them or even $5 LOL.

  5. #8867

    Sexy Shannon

    I text SAG, they confirmed she will be back end of June. $500 hr and $400 hhr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she rumored to return a few months back at some crazy asking price? $500 or something. Can't remember, but I'm sure some guys will pay that.

  6. #8866
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Sexy Shannon

    Wasn't she rumored to return a few months back at some crazy asking price? $500 or something. Can't remember, but I'm sure some guys will pay that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Sexy Shannon is coming back to town with SAG in OC. Hope she comes back to visit LA too.

    From what I remember back when she was here.

    P. Real pics and one of the few girls that resembles IRL.

    L. Older face, angular decent, looks young, good skin, but very tight body thin not an ounce of fat, big fake tits firm.

    E. Good and likes to talk.

    A. Very nice attitude, hard working, sensual, engaging, she's a pro in all the good ways.

    S. BBBJ, NO RIM, CFS, CIM.

    E. As advertised.

    Repeat. Get her while you can. Always take for granted while they're here but miss them after they're gone.

    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/

    Pics aren't up yet on main page.

  7. #8865

    Top multi-O kgirls

    Who are the top 3 most orgasmic kgirls?

  8. #8864
    Quote Originally Posted by Xnaffie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lucky? If so what did you think about her? I am interested since they are showing her as squirt and nuru. I feel like she might be a rebrand since I think I saw those pics before but I can't remember what name.
    As other post mentioned she is and was Lucky for awhile. I wanted to see someone new to LA (2 days) before I too go on a 30-day hiatus (good luck).

    She is mid-30's maybe late-30's? But in good shape, yoga flexible. I love ass and legs, but she has nice tits!

    She says she was voted best nuru in her hometown in Korea, learned from a famous nuru teacher.

    It was great!

    And she squirts when excited!

    Not super vocal at first but is a siren near completion.

    Says staying for two months. Had been in Seattle, Jersey, San Mateo, OC.

    She was fun.

  9. #8863
    Quote Originally Posted by Xnaffie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lucky? If so what did you think about her? I am interested since they are showing her as squirt and nuru. I feel like she might be a rebrand since I think I saw those pics before but I can't remember what name.
    Lucky is kinda "new-ish" met her around six months ago under the same name. She had just arrived when I was introduced to her by someone that I was a regular of. The photos on booker greys site are fairly accurate, not heavy on the Photoshop but show a decent representation of what you're going to get. I am guessing that she really learned to loosen up while she spent some time up in the San Jose area and I believe San Francisco.

    Very little English and you had to take the lead, but very responsive. I think you'll have a good time.

  10. #8862

    Lucky

    Anyone see Lucky? If so what did you think about her? I am interested since they are showing her as squirt and nuru. I feel like she might be a rebrand since I think I saw those pics before but I can't remember what name.

  11. #8861

    Return of the Sexy

    Looks like Sexy Shannon is coming back to town with SAG in OC. Hope she comes back to visit LA too.

    From what I remember back when she was here.

    P. Real pics and one of the few girls that resembles IRL.

    L. Older face, angular decent, looks young, good skin, but very tight body thin not an ounce of fat, big fake tits firm.

    E. Good and likes to talk.

    A. Very nice attitude, hard working, sensual, engaging, she's a pro in all the good ways.

    S. BBBJ, NO RIM, CFS, CIM.

    E. As advertised.

    Repeat. Get her while you can. Always take for granted while they're here but miss them after they're gone.

    https://www.sweetasiangem.com/

    Pics aren't up yet on main page.

  12. #8860
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky13  [View Original Post]
    Someone said in another thread that she got a sugar daddy.
    I wouldn't be surprised, she was amazing! Thanks for the info. Hopefully she'll be back eventually or sometime soon.

  13. #8859
    Quote Originally Posted by David100  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas, does anyone remember a girl named Sweet? She was one of the first K girls I've met maybe 6 months ago and have not been able to find her since. Has she been rebranded or where is she now? She was incredible looks, attitude, and service and nobody has compared since. Thanks in advance.
    Someone said in another thread that she got a sugar daddy.

  14. #8858

    Cgla Somi

    Anyone have Intel on Cgla somi? Came recommended by the booker as young and good service but haven't seen any reviews on her yet.

  15. #8857

    Sweet

    What's up fellas, does anyone remember a girl named Sweet? She was one of the first K girls I've met maybe 6 months ago and have not been able to find her since. Has she been rebranded or where is she now? She was incredible looks, attitude, and service and nobody has compared since. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape