Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 980 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 14694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10074

    Chloe

    This one has come up. On my radar. Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/135887420#.

    Any word on Layci? I gave her a ride to Tampa almost 2 months ago or so, have not been able to reach her since. Weird thing is some chatter on the Tampa SW boards about a Layci fitting her description. Also, fits the area where I dropped her off. I hope she hasn't slipped to SW status. Way to nice and fine for that.

  2. #10073

    Kristina

    I saw Kristina when she came back from her break at the beginning of the year. She looked good, had lost some weight, her skin had almost cleared. I saw her again a few days back and she has gained some weight, which didn't bother me since I don't mind a few extra pounds on a chick as long as it's not sloppy but it's getting there. She's submissive and takes a good pounding. Skin is getting bad as well. Did mish, doggy, standing doggy, BBBJ. Rates are in her ads.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7273507166/1

  3. #10072

    AA / Ebony Providers

    I have a thing and am burned out with cubans, anyone have any good recommendations for St Pete / Tampa? (I have a cuban contact to trade if so).

  4. #10071
    Quote Originally Posted by BJHunter727  [View Original Post]
    Profiles gone now! LOL proves this board works!
    Certainly, just a suggestion, but when posting scammers and bad service providers, I'd always suggest a screen of the ad or profile because the ad or profile will be taken down, then added again with a new name and number. Imo, of course.

  5. #10070

    Profiles gone

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say this one is on serious drugs and gets her back blown out in the hood on a regular basis and trust me the pictures are not accurate.
    Profiles gone now! LOL proves this board works!

  6. #10069

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say this one is on serious drugs and gets her back blown out in the hood on a regular basis and trust me the pictures are not accurate.
    Thanks a bunch. I was definitely interested in check-in her out!. Not anymore.

  7. #10068

    Ren Clearwater

    I had a completely different experience with Ren. Called her for an alcohol she arrived on time looking good dressed up smelling good looks similar to her pictures. We had a great time BBJ was amazing sex and various different positions for some reason she doesn't like to be on top. No big deal I didn't question it not a big fan of that anyways. Didn't really watch the clock didn't have too many rules and regulations that I requested. So I was happy with the date. Didn't find anything missing. Sucks that you had a bad experience with her but I think I'll be trying her again at least one more time. Has anybody else had experience with her like mine or negative please do share. We are here to help each other avoid the scammers and the girls full of BS.

  8. #10067

    Run

    Let's just say this one is on serious drugs and gets her back blown out in the hood on a regular basis and trust me the pictures are not accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.

  9. #10066
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    Total ripoff! Cleaned out my wallet while I was in bathroom.

    Let down my guard. Lesson learned.

    Stear clear of Ren in Clearwater.
    So did you actually do anything w her?

  10. #10065
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #10064

    Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    Total ripoff! Cleaned out my wallet while I was in bathroom.

    Let down my guard. Lesson learned.

    Stear clear of Ren in Clearwater.
    She was definitely on my radar!!

  12. #10063

    Awesome Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.
    The first and last picture come back as fake. Last picture had 59 hits on Tineye.

  13. #10062
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    She has been in that situation for a while. I was lucky to catch her last week when she had one.

    Never heard that one but if true it pisses me the fuck off.
    She is great. I had to tour out of the area for a while & lost touch, lost burner,& want to talk to her. Was looking for that. This post is disturbing. I would appreciate it if you have the number to dm me so I can save some time looking for it. Idk anything current, catching up.

  14. #10061

    Worth a Shot

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.
    She looks hot! Good luck!

    Gator.

  15. #10060

    Awesome Everything

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...561/7273148488

    This one has been posting for 2 weeks. Any takers? No name listed, so tough to search a review. I may need to TOFTT.

    KD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape