Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 1433 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 27835
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21355

    Claudia Diamond no go

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Yes freaking freak for sure! Many many times I come to her apartment and she already start drinking and just fucking like rabbits! Best part is when I came all three holes already were both sweating so hard she was like I want more and she squirted all over me and she felt so bad that when I went to restroom to wipe up she ask me to golden shower on her all over her face and body she even drank some of them! Damn what a freak. Not to mention all our meet is like 300 and I will be there for like 4 hours just non stop hard core fucking cip, cia, cim.

    Claudia diamond on the other is the same but not as hardcore as kimxxx more intimate deep cip multiple shot she likes it when you cum and kept fucking her deep till you cum again. Miss that chick too.
    I saw Claudia a bunch a couple years back. I too would put up with her delays, being high, and no shows cause she was really hot and hittin' it felt so good.

    Then she went to Yakima for about 18 months. I saw her for the last time when she came back to Seattle for a couple of weeks in November.

    She was a hour late. Gave me the wrong room number. Introduced me to her bf / handler / pi. Who looked homeless. She looked rough. It was almost freezing out and she looked like she was sweating. Stank pus. I opted for cover on everything. Did not feel clean. I should have passed but it was super late and had no other options by that time. Low point for me. Never again!

  2. #21354
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras. BBBJ, bls bbfscip for 300.
    In the club? I like to fuck for awhile in a lot of positions, I guess club fucking is on a couch, she riding you saying nut fast.

  3. #21353
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras. BBBJ, bls bbfscip for 300.
    Does she still work early afternoon shifts? Clubs still slow?

  4. #21352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Monse

    Monse at Pandoras. BBBJ, bls bbfscip for 300.

  5. #21351
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happened after the amount spent on the appointment. Thar's assessment seems right. It was an excuse to placate the customer, if she was truly stiffed for the donation, they would have raised hell on the other board. She does look hot though, you either caught her on an off day or this is just what the service is like.
    CT Girls always low on towels. Ch me the pile in the bathroom. They turn and burn! I don't care how cute they are! Most are 5-7 a day. Easy! Some are fun tho! But. Yuck if you think about it. LOL.

  6. #21350

    Cece Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Definitely belongs here. Girl from the pictures but look a little rougher in person, body is great tho. Bbfscip YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/757122649694
    Curious if the rates listed are all inclusive? How much rougher than the pics are we talking about? Needle marks type rough? 30 lbs heavier?

  7. #21349

    Kelleegirl

    Saw some mixed reviews on this Kellee but was in the area and so I thought I'd give her a try.

    Late 30's black spinner. Face 4, body 6, personality 7.

    Good communications. Working out of a notel. Not the ritz Carlton but not a trap house.

    Started with a great BBBJ then she asked me how I wanted it. I bent her over doggy and slipped in my cock. Her ass look good so I started to finger it. She responded well so I spit on her asshole and worked the head of my cock in. Ass was too tight to get much more in so I went pack to her pussy with some hard pounding until I blew my load in her.

    30 min for $. 5 GFE.

    Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...c/936452430971

  8. #21348

    Kimxxx

    Yes freaking freak for sure! Many many times I come to her apartment and she already start drinking and just fucking like rabbits! Best part is when I came all three holes already were both sweating so hard she was like I want more and she squirted all over me and she felt so bad that when I went to restroom to wipe up she ask me to golden shower on her all over her face and body she even drank some of them! Damn what a freak. Not to mention all our meet is like 300 and I will be there for like 4 hours just non stop hard core fucking cip, cia, cim.

    Claudia diamond on the other is the same but not as hardcore as kimxxx more intimate deep cip multiple shot she likes it when you cum and kept fucking her deep till you cum again. Miss that chick too.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Those were the glory days. Show up at 3 pm get her started on some of those shitty hard lemonade canned things from 711. Then pull out the bottle of whatever and once she takes a long drink just go to town on her. Get her talking and drinking some more then go again. By the end of the second time she has forgot about her next client. I felt bad seeing her when she was trying to get sober. Fucking her while she had withdrawal sweats was probably a low point for me. But finding a chick that hot to take deep loads is hard to come by.

  9. #21347
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I never got to see Kimxxxpeople said she use to get plastered and you use to be able to fuck her nonstop. Damn that sounds like a lot of fun. I need to find me a hot chick who likes to play and use some nose candy LOL.
    Those were the glory days. Show up at 3 pm get her started on some of those shitty hard lemonade canned things from 711. Then pull out the bottle of whatever and once she takes a long drink just go to town on her. Get her talking and drinking some more then go again. By the end of the second time she has forgot about her next client. I felt bad seeing her when she was trying to get sober. Fucking her while she had withdrawal sweats was probably a low point for me. But finding a chick that hot to take deep loads is hard to come by.

  10. #21346

    Claudia Diamond and Marina Orlov

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Marina Orlov died 366 days ago of severe liver disease, meaning she drank herself to death, at the age of 29. Since moving to the Midwest my TDL on the other board is a ghost town of sexy barebackers who have stopped providing.

    Claudia Diamond- stopped, and was absolutely stunning. She could've been getting $1000/ hr but had a fent habit and family problems.
    Marina Orlov: saw her a few times, the last time she was so drunk and kept on hitting the vodka bottle between changing positions. She was fun when she wasn't drunk. So sad.

    Claudia Diamond: tried to see her about a year ago. "overslept" the 10 am appointment, rescheduled for 1 pm and was "clean" and didn't hear her phone, tried again at 5 pm and she finally gives me a room number. It was the wrong room number and an angry lady answered the door. Wasn't feeling it anymore and decided to cut my loses and Claudia is pissed that I left. LOL I even told her I was leaving.

  11. #21345
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    She a no. BBBJ is average. Daty not the best, hint of fish and facially, she's not the prettiest. Parking at her place sucks too since it's right on the Ave. Just not worth the $$ maybe 1. 5-2.
    She's near the light rail so there is that option, if one has the time. Would like to smash her backdoor but definitely not paying that +2 upcharge. Wouldn't mind shooting a rope or two in her but I'm not going to be spending the time, or dough, to be a regular.

  12. #21344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Marina Orlov died 366 days ago of severe liver disease, meaning she drank herself to death, at the age of 29. Since moving to the Midwest my TDL on the other board is a ghost town of sexy barebackers who have stopped providing.

    Jade Love - Prison for identity theft.

    Claudia Diamond- stopped, and was absolutely stunning. She could've been getting $1000/ hr but had a fent habit and family problems.

    Shelbyville - Stopped, jealous boyfriend, possibly moving.

    Minerva - Got her shit together, got out from under her pimp, moved to the islands.

    Athena Rose - Got back together with her boyfriend, although she logged in recently, best BBBJ I've ever had, super cute, sexy, tiny and tight. I'd love to fill her a bunch more but hope she doesn't come back. The life was very hard on her.

    4nni3sDream - Or however you spell it, got pregnant, married a client, tight and small great pussy and head. Last time I saw her I only had. 60 on me and she accepted.

    Consciousness - Conspiracy theorist, getting old, needs to stop.

    All these Seattle people I saw for 150 or under regularly. They all seem done now. Since moving to the Midwest the scene here has basically dried up. Had weird experiences. Providers are fatter and uglier here. Two I was barebacking moved out of state. One started getting way too high. Some I just can't afford. Anyway. Was thinking about Marina a couple days ago and looked her up this morning and saw it's been a year and a day since she left this mortal coil. Man the last couple times I saw her were rough. It was obvious she was barely hanging on.

    Stay safe out there. Enjoy the scene in Seattle. It's definitely not like that everywhere.
    I never got to see Kimxxxpeople said she use to get plastered and you use to be able to fuck her nonstop. Damn that sounds like a lot of fun. I need to find me a hot chick who likes to play and use some nose candy LOL.

  13. #21343

    Good ol times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Marina Orlov died 366 days ago of severe liver disease, meaning she drank herself to death, at the age of 29. Since moving to the Midwest my TDL on the other board is a ghost town of sexy barebackers who have stopped providing.

    Jade Love - Prison for identity theft.

    Claudia Diamond- stopped, and was absolutely stunning. She could've been getting $1000/ hr but had a fent habit and family problems.

    Shelbyville - Stopped, jealous boyfriend, possibly moving.

    Minerva - Got her shit together, got out from under her pimp, moved to the islands.

    Athena Rose - Got back together with her boyfriend, although she logged in recently, best BBBJ I've ever had, super cute, sexy, tiny and tight. I'd love to fill her a bunch more but hope she doesn't come back. The life was very hard on her..
    I hear you. I almost spit out my coffee when I read that Consciousness is a Conspiracy theorist now. When I saw her when she first started she almost reminded me of a 60's flower child era MILF who was really really into kinky sex. The ONLY downside to my appointment with her was that she had a smelly pussy (but I may have been the 10th guy to have dumped in her that day). Of course I punished her by peeing on the face and making her stick her tongue out. Yeah the good ole days. Miss the scene and the women. Things sure have changed.

  14. #21342

    A year and a day Marina Orlov

    Marina Orlov died 366 days ago of severe liver disease, meaning she drank herself to death, at the age of 29. Since moving to the Midwest my TDL on the other board is a ghost town of sexy barebackers who have stopped providing.

    Jade Love - Prison for identity theft.

    Claudia Diamond- stopped, and was absolutely stunning. She could've been getting $1000/ hr but had a fent habit and family problems.

    Shelbyville - Stopped, jealous boyfriend, possibly moving.

    Minerva - Got her shit together, got out from under her pimp, moved to the islands.

    Athena Rose - Got back together with her boyfriend, although she logged in recently, best BBBJ I've ever had, super cute, sexy, tiny and tight. I'd love to fill her a bunch more but hope she doesn't come back. The life was very hard on her.

    4nni3sDream - Or however you spell it, got pregnant, married a client, tight and small great pussy and head. Last time I saw her I only had. 60 on me and she accepted.

    Consciousness - Conspiracy theorist, getting old, needs to stop.

    All these Seattle people I saw for 150 or under regularly. They all seem done now. Since moving to the Midwest the scene here has basically dried up. Had weird experiences. Providers are fatter and uglier here. Two I was barebacking moved out of state. One started getting way too high. Some I just can't afford. Anyway. Was thinking about Marina a couple days ago and looked her up this morning and saw it's been a year and a day since she left this mortal coil. Man the last couple times I saw her were rough. It was obvious she was barely hanging on.

    Stay safe out there. Enjoy the scene in Seattle. It's definitely not like that everywhere.

  15. #21341

    RE: Cece STG

    Do you mind sharing the rate she charged for you? I contacted her a couple of months ago and she initially said that BBFS was reserved for "a few select regulars" and then said she'd need to meet me first. Meet = agree to a date and she expected to be paid regardless as to whether or not she decided to offer BBFS to me. Naturally I wasn't interested in that. I stopped responding so she contacted me later and asked if I was still interested and I said not under those conditions. So she quoted me a half-hour at $300 with an additional $300 for BB for a total of $600 for a HH. I told her that I wasn't interested at that rate and said that I couldn't even withdraw that much from from my account even if I were interested. She said that I could cover the rest with Zelle or Cash-App, LOL. Yeah, that's a no. In my experience whenever providers start screwing-around with price like that it usually means they really don't want to do it so I just move on. So just wondering what rate she offered to you, if it's reasonable I might try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Definitely belongs here. Girl from the pictures but look a little rougher in person, body is great tho. Bbfscip YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/757122649694

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape