Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 61449
-
05-17-23 00:49 #52449Banned Member

Posts: 250Nice any photos.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 22:40 #52448Senior Member

Posts: 430Great intel hermano. I was just about to post if anyone got pinched recently. I knew it was a matter of time given the spike of recent crime rate. I've stated to listen in on the BPD through the 5-0 scanner app. Lots of shootings happening.
Originally Posted by NaturalFeel
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 20:44 #52447Senior Member

Posts: 35Sting on Wash Blvd
Baltimore PD is running a massive sting on Washington boulevard. From the fire house to the you haul.
Over a dozen marked and unmarked cars. I saw at least 4 female cops pretending to be workers, they even have tatted up undercover walking.
People are too comfortable. I saw a monger talking to undercover through the window for a whole minute. 60 fucking seconds before unlocking their door and immediately getting pulled over. Another monger made a 3 point turn and rushed to the undercover girl in sight of a marked cop car. You can't make this stupid shit up.
Scope the area beforehand and think with your big head. Or you'll end up on an article from the Baltimore Sun.
-
05-16-23 16:01 #52446Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kat
Yeah Kat is back. We spoke the other night for a minute. She was hanging on the "Garrison" track for the last year or 2, but she's back and if you know how to handle her; you'll get that "porn star" experience also. Peace.
Originally Posted by Jimbob410
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 15:00 #52445Senior Member

Posts: 1323Some folks say just grab their cooch and they melt in your hand. Pun intended. Also looks like OG has a good hair dresser to keep everthing place for her rough encounters. These gem's are what keeps us ole mongers on the beaten path. Any pics?
Originally Posted by Jimbob410
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 14:05 #52444Senior Member

Posts: 477Porno Scene
Damn bruh. Hit the jackpot and got a porn star experience for $40-60 bucks. How the face look on her? Slim petite, or thick with ass.
Originally Posted by Jimbob410
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 10:11 #52443Senior Member

Posts: 25Cat
I picked up Cat on Ashton and Bentalou around 3 am. She is black girl in her 20's. She was wearing a short dress with no bra or panties on showing off her little ass. She gets it and we get comfortable and I reached out and touch her pussy and put some fingers in it and she smells fresh and clean. I make my way to my spot and she starts with some of the sloppiest deep throating I have had in a long time she tells me to fuck her throat and pays a lot attention to the boys. After about 10 minutes of fuck her throat I bend her over in the backseat and fuck her nice and deep and roughly grabbing a handful of her hair and fucking her deep and hard as I put some lube on her asshole and then I go balls deep in her ass and she stars to really get into it and tells be to fuck it harder and I can't last much longer and cum fill her asshole. She put my dick back in her mouth once I pulled out of her ass and cleaned it off before we both got dressed, and I dropped her back off at the gas station. I have digits but it seems like most of these girls never keep their phone on for a long.
-
05-16-23 07:55 #52442Senior Member

Posts: 2344Picture
Picture uploaded.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 00:40 #52441Senior Member

Posts: 511MILF Melissa
Yeah. She's looking less skeletor in the photo, probably will always be a butter face though. Anybody been hitting that raw lately?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 23:22 #52440Senior Member

Posts: 430Carful out there
Two deaths within minutes of each other on Wash today. Was strolling the hunting grounds and came across a guy shot over by the Kwike and motorcycle fatally injuring someone by uhaul. Sad to see the response time of bmores finest with these two incidents. I'm sorry if this offends some of you folks, never seen more idiots in one concentrated area in my life. You would think if someone was just shot you would run AWAY from the incident. The whole Wash Blvd ran towards the incident with their camera phones out to take a selfie of the most recent death. Same with the motorcycle incident. Herd of idiots.
-
05-15-23 22:48 #52439Senior Member

Posts: 241Photo
Yeah, that's definitely MILF Melissa. Glad she's putting some weight back on.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 20:48 #52438Senior Member

Posts: 1370Melissa
From the back that pic looks like MILF Melissa.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 19:28 #52437Banned Member

Posts: 250Little lady.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 19:23 #52436Banned Member

Posts: 250[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-15-23 18:36 #52435Senior Member

Posts: 2344Puerto Rican Jessica BF?
Guy is standing next to her, didn't want to get anymore of him, he may not be her BF, just a innocent bystander, LOL.









Reply With Quote





