The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 736 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 11029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9619
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a girl named lisa from mashpee ma cape cod, she is wampanoag indian.

    She was wearing a short skirt, tan skin, very pretty. picked her up on mass Ave. Got a bbj dropped her off at the gas station. I texted her today no response, bizarre life I live. Have her # hope you guys bump into her too.
    Lisa, April, jazz, lora / lala, chloe, lots of cool ladies I've met.
    Numbers never work out except for the psychos that text every day and every minute. It's the ones that you want to see that they never respond back, either they lost their phone or got turned off. The ones that you don't want are the ones that ring your phone off the hook! Try to get photos of the SWs next time.

  2. #9618

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a girl named lisa from mashpee ma cape cod, she is wampanoag indian.

    She was wearing a short skirt, tan skin, very pretty. picked her up on mass Ave.
    Got a bbj dropped her off at the gas station.
    I texted her today no response, bizarre life I live.
    Have her # hope you guys bump into her too.
    Lisa, April, jazz, lora / lala, chloe, lots of cool ladies I've met.
    Lisa is cool. She's a eater.

  3. #9617
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Drove through the area around 1:00 am This morning and they were at least six possibly as many as seven streetwalkers on Allerton and all the side streets. I did not partake. I did not recognize any of them. Just didn't have the didn't have enough money on me. But for those of you who are saying that they go out there and strike out it seems that Monday into Tuesday and at 1:00 am Seems to be a good time with some good selection if that is your thing. Just wanted to pass this on. Also very low law enforcement Presence at that time.
    Weeknights are always better lately. Staties have a team (two marked, one unmarked) on weekends that just roam around stopping guys for the slightest infraction, and then swarm them. A lot of the girls have given up even coming out when they're around, unless they're really desperate (and don't have a phone to call regulars).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #9616

    2:00 am

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Drove through the area around 1:00 am This morning and they were at least six possibly as many as seven streetwalkers on Allerton and all the side streets. I did not partake. I did not recognize any of them. Just didn't have the didn't have enough money on me. But for those of you who are saying that they go out there and strike out it seems that Monday into Tuesday and at 1:00 am Seems to be a good time with some good selection if that is your thing. Just wanted to pass this on. Also very low law enforcement Presence at that time.
    I picked up a girl named lisa from mashpee ma cape cod, she is wampanoag indian.

    She was wearing a short skirt, tan skin, very pretty. picked her up on mass Ave.
    Got a bbj dropped her off at the gas station.
    I texted her today no response, bizarre life I live.
    Have her # hope you guys bump into her too.
    Lisa, April, jazz, lora / lala, chloe, lots of cool ladies I've met.

  5. #9615

    Lot of New Market Square action last night

    Drove through the area around 1:00 am This morning and they were at least six possibly as many as seven streetwalkers on Allerton and all the side streets. I did not partake. I did not recognize any of them. Just didn't have the didn't have enough money on me. But for those of you who are saying that they go out there and strike out it seems that Monday into Tuesday and at 1:00 am Seems to be a good time with some good selection if that is your thing. Just wanted to pass this on. Also very low law enforcement Presence at that time.

  6. #9614

    Rosemary

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice where she from and what are her rates? Going to start hitting the pavement tonight. Its been awhile.
    Said she was from western mass, didn't have a phone, and that she was checking into whatever program at the end of the day. Haven't seen her since. Paid 4.0 for BBJ & BFS

  7. #9613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I want to say the cops are trying their hardest to stop the surge but it won't last. I couldn't find any of my go-to's one night (heavy statie presence) but this morning I found two new prospects. I like taking road trips and have noticed other towns are blossoming again. So personally I'm going to start splitting my hunts between NMS which I'm familiar with and Providence. I was in Lynn the other day and saw a few eaters but it was broad day and clearly far too early over there. Found this nice lady this morning. I love breaking in a fresh face.
    Nice where she from and what are her rates? Going to start hitting the pavement tonight. Its been awhile.

  8. #9612

    Anyone seen?

    Anyone seen a cute little auburn hair girl goes by Elizabeth or Sky? Missing 1/2 of a finger and has a big cross on her back. Any help with time and location where to find? Was a lot of fun but demons hitting hard. Saw Ashley walking the Ave early AM and as always worth it just won't go past the BBJ.

  9. #9611

    Rosemary

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I was out as well looking for a WSW. The streets were bare. My dreams of the warmer weather bringing out the girls are a bust.

    Spotted the red head. She jumped in my car. No problem with her. BBBJ and BBFS all for 30. I didn't take a video though.
    I want to say the cops are trying their hardest to stop the surge but it won't last. I couldn't find any of my go-to's one night (heavy statie presence) but this morning I found two new prospects. I like taking road trips and have noticed other towns are blossoming again. So personally I'm going to start splitting my hunts between NMS which I'm familiar with and Providence. I was in Lynn the other day and saw a few eaters but it was broad day and clearly far too early over there. Found this nice lady this morning. I love breaking in a fresh face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0889.jpg‎  

  10. #9610

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    This week I found:

    Redhead Dominican Briana. BBBJ & BFS w creampie & video. 30.

    Thick Italian Gina. Same as above.

    Cape Verdean Kim. BBJ & CFS. 20.

    Trish is back in town. WSW late 30's, fat ass. BBJ & BFS w creampie. 40.

    Gina the illegal Dominican. BBJ & BFS w creampie on video. 40.

    I don't send or trade videos. Just letting you know that they are desperate.
    I was out as well looking for a WSW. The streets were bare. My dreams of the warmer weather bringing out the girls are a bust.

    Spotted the red head. She jumped in my car. No problem with her. BBBJ and BBFS all for 30. I didn't take a video though.

  11. #9609

    AM stroll

    Saw the blonde with black again. That's three days in a row and the same clothes. Thanks to Phillesh for the review.

    Saw this Latina that could be a walker. She had several bags with her and was wearing dirty pajama pants. Nothing else was out there. Headed to 93 and off to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2363.jpg‎   IMG_2362.jpg‎  

  12. #9608
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found this one walking since yesterday. Blonde hair with all black. I saw a BSW with all black leather and also a WSW with white hair, older. Didn't pick any of them up. I only managed to take one photo. Anyone picked these ladies up?
    I've picked up a few uggos in my time but this one doesn't even look like she can get a dick hard. Not being pretty is one thing but she's legit built like an out of shape middle school boy. 7+ cars out at once last night and we all drove right past Quasimodo here.

  13. #9607

    Yes, I picked her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found this one walking since yesterday. Blonde hair with all black. I saw a BSW with all black leather and also a WSW with white hair, older. Didn't pick any of them up. I only managed to take one photo. Anyone picked these ladies up?
    That blonde who I can't remember her name is not worth picking up. She's very mentally challenged. We went to my spot and expected her to Polish my knob, but she'd just start and stop. She'd try to make conversation while I was begging her put it back in your mouth. She would, then stop again. Finally held her head to finish but of course she pulled off and made a mess in my car. Only good point was she didn't expect to be paid. She just asked if I had few dollars. Gave her 5 bucks and dropped her back at McDonalds.

  14. #9606

    Passing by

    Found this one walking since yesterday. Blonde hair with all black. I saw a BSW with all black leather and also a WSW with white hair, older. Didn't pick any of them up. I only managed to take one photo. Anyone picked these ladies up?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2346.jpeg‎  

  15. #9605

    Allerton every time

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    When / where did you find Italian Gina? I only found her once, been hoping to see her again since.

    I drove through last night around 4 am. Not a single one out there on Mass Ave / Allerton loop, nor BHA. Didn't put much time in just made one pass through each then quit.
    I find Gina on Allerton without fail a few times a week. Anytime between noon and midnight as those are the only hours I cruise these days. She claims to not be a fan of doing dates, but she seems to be out there more and more. Last night was dead and that's when I settled for the illegal Dominican who is also named Gina. She legit doesn't speak a lick of English, so I get frustrated having to use Google translate to do a simple date with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape