Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 13041
-
05-17-23 20:10 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 79Just the mental gymnastics that women (and men) do as part of the p4 p profession. But since you're not married to her, or not her BF, what you got in the past doesn't entitle either of you to anything in the future (her services, your money). Whatever her reasons, respect the decision and move on. Or have an adult conversation with her and be prepared to move on if you don't like the response.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 15:41 #8540Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Do you have any numbers
Let us know if you get any numbers or SM.
Originally Posted by Socalox
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 12:17 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 47Japanese
Anyone know of any japanese providers? I usually do ktown korean girls. But looking for a japanese independent or parlor. Any help is appreciated.
-
05-17-23 12:16 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 1657Who is your ATF
How about sharing details on your ATF. If she'll do FS with a stranger why should you care? We're all interested where her add is or her name. Give me her stats and I'll let you know all the details. Come on man share.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 01:47 #8537Regular Member

Posts: 6Who do you recommend at these places? Any advice?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 18:08 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 90Latinas or white girls
Visiting from CO, all the places there are Asian and they suck. Been craving a thick Latina or white girl, any suggestions?
Also what's the going rate for FS at these places?
Thanks!
-
05-16-23 13:30 #8535Senior Member

Posts: 32New in the la
I've been looking at options for good service. And I want to go to the 81 xx I have a question and how many Mario coins should I give for a complete service? Thank you.
-
05-16-23 02:38 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 26This is your only option.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 20:19 #8533Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fucken alta vista
These two are near you in Chinatown, you will have to do some work to find them.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 18:27 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 109Uber, why not. But where? I have a few days here and I don't enough time for trial and error.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 17:27 #8531Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fucken uber
It seems like the closest ones are in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
Shun Fa Accupunture.
Panda Massage.
Try not to get shot while in downtown. You know LAPD warned you all not to come here:
https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd...afe-right-now/
-
05-15-23 17:15 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 109I just arrived LA, staying in a hotel downtown, close to the convention center. Is there any nearby AMP places in this area?
-
05-15-23 15:57 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 135No Mary, no Linda. Dunno where they went. PPS says he'll tell me when either comes back but that day hasn't come and I was there last week.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 15:13 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 181Lame
I would not see her anymore. Easy. Why play stupid games by calling from a fake number making the appointment. We are not kids. Pass move on. She may have sex with others but she does not with you for some reason. You can also man up and call her tell her what you did. She won't answer your question but you keep your man card and lose the girl and find one that appreciates you and you caco.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
DGL.
03 cents and don't put up with BS.
-
05-14-23 21:08 #8527Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The switch
Shades of Costanza getting Seinfeld laid by the roomie. Brilliant. As for the rotation, I would be that the ones in SGV and Whittier are byoots.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





