Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24559
    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    Good info, I've had my eye on her post for a week or so, but I got concerned when I noticed she posts multiple times per day with one ad that says she's pregnant (with pregnant pics etc) and then the others ads say nothing about being pregnant and the pics are different. Then there were some iffy comments on the post as well. Can you confirm, is she actually pregnant or just overweight? Also, what was the age, roughly?

    Side note, if you're looking for pregnant, I had a dream about Cristal recently that went well enough. She was reviewed here before. Typical Latina, photos are not her, but she's decent looking. Fairly mechanical / transactional, but polite and allowed whatever positions I wanted. Definitely not GFE (which again, is typical for the Latinas). I'd recommend so long as you know what you're getting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/134272659
    I reviewed Cristal before. She gets the job done. Didn't tell me she was pregnant and it was very mechanical. I haven't repeated.

  2. #24558
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    This section is for Positive Reviews. I will not apologize for my sarcasm.
    I suppose reading and abiding by simple rules is difficult for some.

  3. #24557

    Wrong section

    This section is for Positive Reviews. I will not apologize for my sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    No review but simply asking. And as for your comment. You could simply say no I have not seen this person, but if you would like answers to your question, here is the forum you could post it to..

    Thank you "Senior" member.

  4. #24556

    Better each time

    https://tryst.link/escort/violettaventura

    I've had the good fortune of meeting this lady twice now and she is amazing. I wish I was wealthier, I'd marry her and take her from this life. I recommend highly!

    She's exactly like her photos and has an awesome personality.

  5. #24555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on this one? I've reached twice to see this beauty and never got past her asking some basic screening questions then what day and time. With all the positives I've seen she's got to be great!
    Keep trying like the other monger said. The first 2 times I reached out where a no go for me and the 3rd worked like a charm. I tried different numbers also. I'm not sure what red flags she looks for so I could not tell you more other than don't ask specifics for services. Most providers will get paranoid and ignore you. Sometimes blocked. Her popularity has gone up since then so I'm thinking she just gets busy and goes with her regulars. If you are able to meet on weekdays early try for that. She'll be fresh and most likely not busy. I've moved on since and always hunting for new talent LOL. I'd see her again if in the area and nothing else was available but I would not go out of my way. For me Brazilian Miah with the tattoos still has her beat by a long shot. But that's all subjective. Good luck.

  6. #24554

    I take that as a no.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Is this supposed to be your "Positive Review"?
    No review but simply asking. And as for your comment. You could simply say no I have not seen this person, but if you would like answers to your question, here is the forum you could post it to..

    Thank you "Senior" member.

  7. #24553

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. Pics are old if her, little larger still attractive, very sweet, clean room in hotel on 50 East. Definitely not GFE, but took her time and was clean and easy to book. A little guarded at first, but a safe provider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/53356065
    Black girl.

  8. #24552

    Re

    Is this supposed to be your "Positive Review"?


  9. #24551

    UCF Area

    I have seen her a couple of times. Pics are old if her, little larger still attractive, very sweet, clean room in hotel on 50 East. Definitely not GFE, but took her time and was clean and easy to book. A little guarded at first, but a safe provider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/53356065

  10. #24550

    Not sure what the issue might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on this one? I've reached twice to see this beauty and never got past her asking some basic screening questions then what day and time. With all the positives I've seen she's got to be great!
    I'm 38. Never had an issue setting up a time. We have even kept in contact when I went back home and her to Miami. I would just keep trying. But I would advise against spamming. That would just turn her off.

    And she is worth it.

  11. #24549

    Has anyone seen this provider?


  12. #24548

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on this one? I've reached twice to see this beauty and never got past her asking some basic screening questions then what day and time. With all the positives I've seen she's got to be great!
    I was unfortunately shot down due to age even tho I gave a false one. Really sucks, didn't want to give anything too high and show up 10 years younger LOL. Wonder if she would take me as a recommendation.

    Owell good luck.

  13. #24547

    Laurita

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-12995270

    My favorite Columbian goddess is back in town. Wednesday can't get here fast enough!
    Any recommendations on this one? I've reached twice to see this beauty and never got past her asking some basic screening questions then what day and time. With all the positives I've seen she's got to be great!

  14. #24546

    Gypsy

    I figured I'd give gypsy a try about a week ago. She is the girl in pictures but not as hot for sure. 10 years ago maybe. After slow comms finally got a time set and then somehow that time took about 45 min later until she was ready. I happened to be in that area still so just went ahead to try. Saw her for qv as for first meetup that's the best way to go for me. See what your actually getting yourself into LOL. She is cute enough but not as good looking as in some of her ad pics. Maybe if she was dolled up and from certain angles. But of extra in the.

    Middle but nice enough looks. Very strong southern accent, which is always a plus. She was friendly once I finally got to room and chatted a bit. Hard to give an accurate review of her performance potential when it's a first visit. The bbj was basically get you up and then she says ok how you want me. I was just fine with bbj don't usual go full service unless I'm recalling hitting it off with them. I asked for few more min of head game, as we were only in maybe 5 min at most. But then she said well a qv is basically get you up and finished. LOL. Havnt heard that in awhile. Before I knew it she had cover on and ontop before I could figure out what I was going to say LOL! No complaints about the ontop reverse cowgirl. That worked out well and pretty nice view from behind. She had some good southern cowgirl skills LOL. She went at it slow then fast then slow, good rhythm. 10 min later done. No complaints with that part at all! So that turned it to more positive date even though I was just going to go for head game. They way she has her donation structured it's 25 more for hhr then qv. With that in mind, if your going to see her, just might as well throw the extra 25 for for the hhr. Bottom line, comms and setup is more complicated then I like to go through. Will she get the job done? Yup. Not ugly but nothing out of average. Nice boobs and good butt view from behind! Friendly for sure. With more visits seems like she would be more flexible. So definetly a positive review as nothing was BAD. Now considering the donation for her hhr, I would say there's more options for another additional 25 coins, that I'd go to first. Donation is like 125 for hhr. What I was told atleast. Good luck and on to the next one.

  15. #24545

    Anyone seen this ad?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-24-7/55308167

    Texted back and forth. Haven't set anything up yet. Kinda looks TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape