Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Membership / personal info

    Not going to be busy unless walkins are allowed with out personal info.

    Too much competition in the area without that bs!

    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    Nah this is a rebirth of Tara angels? She's adopting a "membership" scheme as a screening process. I have nothing against tara, she's pricey for what she offers but always the sweetest personality.

  2. #2819

    Tara LMT & her angels

    The big question is. Can she reincarnate another Nikki, Eve, Jenna etc etc (can't recall all their names LOL).

    Tara's stable of women were a sight to see. Last I heard, she wanted to get the buzz out there to begin getting foot traffic through her doors again.

    I'll give her a ring and see what the damage is like. I'm sure she can't compete with her ex coworker in WP.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    Nah this is a rebirth of Tara angels? She's adopting a "membership" scheme as a screening process. I have nothing against tara, she's pricey for what she offers but always the sweetest personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillow  [View Original Post]
    Big-titted Tara ran her business under the beauty evoke name. Probably her latest incarnation. The location also matches where she last had her "spa".

  3. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    That means nothing is happening or They store personal information (Big Trouble).
    Nah this is a rebirth of Tara angels? She's adopting a "membership" scheme as a screening process. I have nothing against tara, she's pricey for what she offers but always the sweetest personality.

  4. #2817

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    https://www.elitemenspa.com/ looks like a new venture, iykyk.
    Big-titted Tara ran her business under the beauty evoke name. Probably her latest incarnation. The location also matches where she last had her "spa".

  5. #2816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Julia Kissimmee

    She's been posted about before but I thought I would bring her up again because it's been a while. She will post on CL and Massagefinder every now and then when she has openings but she tends to get booked up fast so I attached the link and screenshot since she takes it down within hours sometimes. Safe incall in Kissimmee in a house since she moved. I believe another girl works with her there that has been posted about but I can't recall her name. English is minimal (Speaks Portuguese) but enough to get the job done. Great massage and very sensual. She'll play with your asshole as well at the same time so come clean if you're into that. Standard HE and shower available. Table not too comfy as someone else has mentioned. She has her regulars but not sure if she offers anything other than HE and some light roaming OTC. I have seen her a few times with no luck on that front but YMMV. The picture is her but IMO the pic looks better. Some will say she is hotter in person but you know how it is.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...621314448.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asdf.jpg‎  

  6. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm there has been BBBJ and DATY. Took several visits but.
    BBBJ, DATY (a lot of it) confirmed.

  7. #2814

    Mileage May Vary

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj832  [View Original Post]
    Negative here. Just some UTC roaming and HE.
    I can confirm there has been BBBJ and DATY. Took several visits but.

  8. #2813

    A Membership

    That means nothing is happening or They store personal information (Big Trouble).

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcBruce  [View Original Post]
    https://www.elitemenspa.com/ looks like a new venture, iykyk.

  9. #2812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Teresa in the past with just a basic HE ending. Now there have been a few post suggesting DATY and BBBJ was also possible, can any of my fellow mongers clear the air on her services.

    Thanks.

    MB.
    Negative here. Just some UTC roaming and HE.

  10. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Teresa in the past with just a basic HE ending. Now there have been a few post suggesting DATY and BBBJ was also possible, can any of my fellow mongers clear the air on her services.

    Thanks.

    MB.
    Same here. There is exploration but nothing more than basic he.

  11. #2810

    Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Teresa is not UTR. But she doesn't take newbies via text. Have to call her first.

    https://www.facebook.com/HealingHandsByTeresa/
    I have seen Teresa in the past with just a basic HE ending. Now there have been a few post suggesting DATY and BBBJ was also possible, can any of my fellow mongers clear the air on her services.

    Thanks.

    MB.

  12. #2809

    Elite men spa

    https://www.elitemenspa.com/ looks like a new venture, iykyk.

  13. #2808

    Maybe

    A monger told her to increase her rates. I remember a monger from here boldly admitted telling Nikki to raise her rates. There is always someone for any price point. Reese Bellamy is 1200 and hour and forbids reviews. I am hoping a review is posted here so she ask admin to remove it LOL. Reese typically advertises on Eros but no add right now.

    https://reesebellamy.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Deziah is posting again and it seems like she has raised her rates again. I really enjoy her sessions and they are amazing but I think she is pricing herself out of the market. All session types have gone up.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/1352347

  14. #2807
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Deziah is posting again and it seems like she has raised her rates again. I really enjoy her sessions and they are amazing but I think she is pricing herself out of the market. All session types have gone up.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/1352347
    Man she just went to the GPS land.

  15. #2806

    Teresa

    Teresa is not UTR. But she doesn't take newbies via text. Have to call her first.

    https://www.facebook.com/HealingHandsByTeresa/

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDonkey911  [View Original Post]
    Would you be willing to share her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape