Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 979 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10053

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Bella did get her ass beat and put in the hospital, she posted the pics in her ad. No more outcall.
    Don't believe every story these girls tell. We weren't there. There's ALOT missing from this story about the girl / guy she was traveling with / visiting, and with whom / why / where the fight broke out. Believing that she 'went on an outcall to Bradenton', and the 'monger' beat her up, may not be the Gospel truth.

  2. #10052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Yep, happened to me once. Briel.

    Hard pass. She does occasionally post on LC with different names Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Then a while that we had to say this, so here comes the public service announcement for 2023:

    ONLY take into the room what you're willing to leave there forever. Take the exact amount of cash, covers and your car keys. Just expect to walk away from it all. Yes losing the keys would suck, I remember a few years ago there were girls that would use your key fob to open the car while you were in the bathroom, and somebody in the parking lot could rob you while you were busy. That was pretty weird. I think they got caught too. Never take your phone unless you want to gift it to the girl.

    But the lesson is only take cash for the deed nothing more nothing less.

  3. #10051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Play safe fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBay11  [View Original Post]
    Total ripoff! Cleaned out my wallet while I was in bathroom.

    Let down my guard. Lesson learned.

    Stear clear of Ren in Clearwater.
    Then a while that we had to say this, so here comes the public service announcement for 2023:

    ONLY take into the room what you're willing to leave there forever. Take the exact amount of cash, covers and your car keys. Just expect to walk away from it all. Yes losing the keys would suck, I remember a few years ago there were girls that would use your key fob to open the car while you were in the bathroom, and somebody in the parking lot could rob you while you were busy. That was pretty weird. I think they got caught too. Never take your phone unless you want to gift it to the girl.

    But the lesson is only take cash for the deed nothing more nothing less.

  4. #10050

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday afternoon walking on 34th street by the Murphys Motel. I didn't post on street walkers thread because it looked like she wasn't walking for a date. I've seen her a handful of times over the past 10 or so years. Although she's really not my type, she was always a great time. One of the most accommodating girls I've seen. Although I only got a quick glance, she still looked good for an older gal.
    Anyone have a pic of her? Idk what she looks like, but I saw a brunette athletic body, hot walk across the new pedestrian crosswalk signal from the hotels to the Dennys side. Looked scoopable, I attempted but she didn't get in. Figured maybe she is just a civilian but since we are talking the same vicinity maybe it was her.

  5. #10049

    Ren ripoff

    Total ripoff! Cleaned out my wallet while I was in bathroom.

    Let down my guard. Lesson learned.

    Stear clear of Ren in Clearwater.

  6. #10048

    Nichole Legend

    I saw her yesterday afternoon walking on 34th street by the Murphys Motel. I didn't post on street walkers thread because it looked like she wasn't walking for a date. I've seen her a handful of times over the past 10 or so years. Although she's really not my type, she was always a great time. One of the most accommodating girls I've seen. Although I only got a quick glance, she still looked good for an older gal.

  7. #10047

    Just wasn't sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    That's horrible. Astrid is so sweet. I have not seen her in a few years. Lost touch and number. Bummer.
    I stand corrected. I didn't recall who just know she took a good ass kicking. I don't understand the men that will hit a women. You pay them for something other than becoming a punching bag? Would love to see justice for that kind of guy.

  8. #10046
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    I think Bella posted her incident, IIRC. And said no more outcalls.
    Bella did get her ass beat and put in the hospital, she posted the pics in her ad. No more outcall.

  9. #10045
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    I saw a while ago she got beat pretty good. I haven't ever seen Astrid in a while but hope she has recovered?
    That's horrible. Astrid is so sweet. I have not seen her in a few years. Lost touch and number. Bummer.

  10. #10044

    I believe that was Bella

    I think Bella posted her incident, IIRC. And said no more outcalls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    Did a date beat her up? I might have her mistaken for another. It was around Christmas?

  11. #10043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    She wants 300 for a 1/2 hour hosting in Airbnb apartment. Too rich for my blood.
    We're living in inflationary times.

  12. #10042

    She's on Listcrawler

    She wants 300 for a 1/2 hour hosting in Airbnb apartment. Too rich for my blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/amazinghayze7

    She is around through next week. She told me she is in Pinellas Park. Screening is a bit excessive. Her Twitter account has been active just a few months. Seems new to biz.

    Some sexy posts on Snap. She wants a lot for hhr. Anything to share? You guys are all tight lipped bastards. Except EJent!

    KD.

  13. #10041
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    Did a date beat her up? I might have her mistaken for another. It was around Christmas?
    It was a little over a year ago. Maybe Feb / Mar. She fell and had a black eye is what she told me. I was out of town in Naples.

  14. #10040

    Beating

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get her to my place. Been texting with her last two days.
    Did a date beat her up? I might have her mistaken for another. It was around Christmas?

  15. #10039
    Quote Originally Posted by DLTricking727  [View Original Post]
    She's hosting in north St Pete area again. I have a working number for members that provide and share legit experiences. She's a good girl. Might take time to set up and schedule but it'll be fun and safe with some of the best skills for sure.
    I'm trying to get her to my place. Been texting with her last two days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape