Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 9898
-
05-20-23 23:31 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 220Asian Vanessa
Alright guys, the time has finally come. Vanessa said she will be here tomorrow during the late evening and will be staying thru Thursday evening into Friday morning. She is looking forward to seeing those that I gave her number too and others who may find her on Beach BLVD. I asked her if there is a specific spot she likes to hang out but have not heard back as of yet. If she provides that spot, I will post it so you guys can try your luck. If you happen to be fortunate enough to see her, report back and let everyone know how she is doing. I for one will probably see her at least a couple of times.
-
05-19-23 01:48 #9492Senior Member

Posts: 220Lurkers vs info givers
Big difference when people on this site are dealing or providing other people information. They expect information in return and not just privately. We collectively like to see that you are active by what you post and things that can be somewhat verified by other mongers. Just getting your kicks reading everyone elses experience is fine, but you shouldn't expect to receive sacred information.
Originally Posted by New8888
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 14:21 #9491Senior Member

Posts: 218Beach & Katella / Main / cerritos
Been seeing beach & Katella / main / Cerritos (across from TJ show girls) have been pretty active lately for SW. I always see the same 2 BSW but lately I've been seeing a thicker white girl and a Hawaiian chick together. I also saw a pretty hot Armenian looking chick on beach and katella. I never done a SW before. Any intel I should know before pulling up and approaching one? Thanks for any advice fellow mongers!
-
05-15-23 05:30 #9490Senior Member

Posts: 74Don't like post. Just make this account. Haha all I do just read and go try. Now I will report back what I have try or some thing is good to report.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 02:55 #9489Senior Member

Posts: 220Didn't Know Chinese couldn't Read
Hey Bro, you have been here 3 years and you only have 6 posts? Come on Man!! As I indicated only Senior Members will get the number.
Originally Posted by New8888
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 21:41 #9488Senior Member

Posts: 74Been around over 3 years. Think I am the only Chinese dude here. If you don't mine pm me the inf too.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 06:40 #9487Senior Member

Posts: 527[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-08-23 12:36 #9486Senior Member

Posts: 220Asian Vanessa
Hey Guys, I am happy to report that Vanessa from Harbor BLVD is making her way back to the OC. After quite a while she contacted me last night from a new number. This woman is one of the best. Great service, great personality and a body to die for. Anyway, she asked me to post for her and let all of you know that she will be in the OC for a short period of time. She is due back in approximately 7-10 days but I will post again when she actually arrives. She said that I am okay to give out her number to SENIOR MEMBERS only. So feel free to contact me if you are a SENIOR MEMBER and contributor.
Thanks.
-
05-07-23 15:06 #9485Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian Vanessa
Anyone remembers Asian Vanessa's from Harbor a while back? She's been in town in the OC area.
-
03-27-23 00:27 #9484Senior Member

Posts: 220Kayla
Yes it was a car date. Not LEO issues at all. Nice quiet spot and she did her thing which was awesome!! Didn't see her again. Maybe the rain scared her away but I will be on the lookout for sure.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 09:29 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 218Damn' great catch
Was it a car date? I haven't been seeing shit on beach except 2 BSW always around beach / cerritos.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 21:35 #9482Senior Member

Posts: 436Man, been driving around and have not seen this one. Maybe she is gone already.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 12:06 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 220Beach
On my way home really early in the AM - 4 am and saw quite a few girls at the known spots. I ended up with kayla. She mid twenties very cute. Either hispanic or light skin black girl. Very bubbly personality from San Diego. Asked for a BJ she wanted $100 (WTF) I guess never hurts to ask but what used tobe $40 is now $100. I need a new hobby. Haha. Anyway, told her I didn't have that she said what do you have. I was horny AF so I countered with $60. She said are you quick (bad sign) I said "depends on you". She said "I am good" I said 15-20 minutes she said lets go and DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this girl was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it, exploded in the bag. OTC roaming, dropped her off and I was on my way. Great way to end the evening. She said she would only be here a week.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 17:11 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 88I still check every now and again. Best SW find ever was 2021 August. I saw a cute blonde walking middle of the day on beach near lincoln. Didn't really have the SW look but she was on the phone walking in leggings and picked her up. Got tot talking and she seemed new and you so I had to I'd her LOL and sure enough she was 18 but by only a couple days. She left back to Arkansas or wherever. I don't think her life in California was all she thought it was going to be with her "boyfriend. " Submissive and obedient she was definitely new. I'm still delusional I'll find another catch like that again.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 20:13 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 2198Cruise report
Cruised Beachu way up to LA on Friday around. 3 pm. Did not see any girls. Out. But was not expecting to see much.












Reply With Quote





