Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 17730
-
05-15-23 11:43 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 239Blu / Passion
I've seen her and left a review. She's a lot of fun. Works from a hotel in St. Charles. Very safe location. Very safe ad fun provider.
Moman.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 09:30 #12284Senior Member

Posts: 31Jessica off river de peres
Has anyone seen Jessica? https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3147488521.
-
05-15-23 07:38 #12283Senior Member

Posts: 45Humm
Reverse image lookups are key in finding out things. This one is cute, but fake.
Originally Posted by DrTroy77
[View Original Post]
https://yandex.com/images/search?cbi...72eg498%2Forig
https://wamba.com/en/profile/1797462493
-
05-15-23 00:49 #12282Senior Member

Posts: 47Not worth it
She looks bit rougher than pics and she's definitely not head master LOL. Her incall is ok enough, if you are cool with driving all the way to a trailer pack in a middle of nowhere. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 20:46 #12281Senior Member

Posts: 251Headmaster Reese: Anyone have info?
I'm intrigued by Reese. I've seen good and bad reviews. Who do I believe? If you've seen her, please let me know. Feel free to PM me the info. Thanks in advance if you can help.
Reese: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/134060219.
-
05-14-23 15:45 #12280Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: Maddison Marie
Hmm, I got messaged by a girl using those photos and the name "Maddi" on Secret Benefits a week ago. It's a verified profile on SB so it doesn't seem to be fake (although she says she's 25 on there, not 28 like on Eros). It's not surprising that escorts would be on SB, but I hadn't seen that Eros profile before--if it is the same person on both, not just someone using the same pics.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 15:40 #12279Regular Member

Posts: 6Freya Starfall
https://tryst.link/escort/freya_starfall
Doesn't necessarily scream "fake" to me, but I can't find anything about her from Googling that email or phone number, which makes me very suspicious. Anyone know anything?
-
05-14-23 09:33 #12278Senior Member

Posts: 296
-
05-14-23 07:28 #12277Senior Member

Posts: 94I've tried
I've texted her several times over the last few months and have never received a reply. Shame, as she's close too me as well.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 21:09 #12276Senior Member

Posts: 489Anna
I saw no Anna on the site.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 13:39 #12275Senior Member

Posts: 335Anna
I saw Anna today and had a wonderful time as usual. Even though she has been UTR I have seen her a number of times and I'm never disappointed. She is now with the Vixens and that is the best way to contact her (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/). She also said for now she will primarily just be seeing people on Saturdays but her schedule might open up going forward. In any event, if you get the chance you should try to see her as I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.
-
05-12-23 23:53 #12274Senior Member

Posts: 58Jessica in Belleville
Also my sentiments.
Originally Posted by Nukmed
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 22:01 #12273Senior Member

Posts: 164Pretty kitty
Anyone had any experience with her? She right the neighborhood for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/133771926
-
05-12-23 16:37 #12272Senior Member

Posts: 97BabyGurl
RE: "HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME MAGIC TOGETHER REAL SOON. !
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
When I contacted her (618.2566), her replies were hours later without any meaningful info. She finally asked for my pic and she sent me the same pic in her ad.
After waiting hours for an answer to when would be a good time for you, I finally texted back that she doesn't sound like a serious provider and that I was sorry to bother her. She immediately sent me two longer texts with "f*ck you". And other off the wall comments. Concluded there must be some serious mental issues.
Did she make magic for you?
-
05-12-23 15:25 #12271Senior Member

Posts: 164I seen her a month ago. She does have a men roommate but he an older guy tho. We walk pass him he didn't pay us no mind. She did tell her gf there she's people as well and can get both next time and it still be the same price. I didn't have any problems seeing her.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





