Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 13065
-
05-17-23 12:16 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 1657Who is your ATF
How about sharing details on your ATF. If she'll do FS with a stranger why should you care? We're all interested where her add is or her name. Give me her stats and I'll let you know all the details. Come on man share.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 01:47 #8549Regular Member

Posts: 6Who do you recommend at these places? Any advice?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 18:08 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 90Latinas or white girls
Visiting from CO, all the places there are Asian and they suck. Been craving a thick Latina or white girl, any suggestions?
Also what's the going rate for FS at these places?
Thanks!
-
05-16-23 13:30 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 32New in the la
I've been looking at options for good service. And I want to go to the 81 xx I have a question and how many Mario coins should I give for a complete service? Thank you.
-
05-16-23 02:38 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 26This is your only option.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 20:19 #8545Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fucken alta vista
These two are near you in Chinatown, you will have to do some work to find them.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 18:27 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 109Uber, why not. But where? I have a few days here and I don't enough time for trial and error.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 17:27 #8543Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fucken uber
It seems like the closest ones are in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
Shun Fa Accupunture.
Panda Massage.
Try not to get shot while in downtown. You know LAPD warned you all not to come here:
https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd...afe-right-now/
-
05-15-23 17:15 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 109I just arrived LA, staying in a hotel downtown, close to the convention center. Is there any nearby AMP places in this area?
-
05-15-23 15:57 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 135No Mary, no Linda. Dunno where they went. PPS says he'll tell me when either comes back but that day hasn't come and I was there last week.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 15:13 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 181Lame
I would not see her anymore. Easy. Why play stupid games by calling from a fake number making the appointment. We are not kids. Pass move on. She may have sex with others but she does not with you for some reason. You can also man up and call her tell her what you did. She won't answer your question but you keep your man card and lose the girl and find one that appreciates you and you caco.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
DGL.
03 cents and don't put up with BS.
-
05-14-23 21:08 #8539Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The switch
Shades of Costanza getting Seinfeld laid by the roomie. Brilliant. As for the rotation, I would be that the ones in SGV and Whittier are byoots.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 17:18 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 31Location
Is this the Thai Sabai spot in Venice?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 08:51 #8537Senior Member

Posts: 920Convert from HJ to FS
Why don't you name her or share her ad and see if others have had FS already?
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 01:35 #8536Regular Member

Posts: 4You should make that fake number / FS appt, but wear a fake mustache and sunglasses so she doesn't realize it's you, so you can actually go through with the session. Then you pull out, rip off the hat with one hand, and the disguise with the other, and yell "Surprise!" as you blast her lying mouth with your rage-wad.I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.
What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
That's what I think you should do.












Reply With Quote





