Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 875 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 13120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10885
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Just saw an interview with a girl called Delaney on ATM. He interviewed her 4 weeks ago. Anybody ever see her? Is she still around? Anybody get a number?
    I've actually been on the lookout for this girl for a couple weeks but no luck. It is pretty crowded out on the ave. Many decent girls. Met a 20 something year old WSW by the name of Kacey by somerset recently. Also see a passed multiple times a great looking HSW at needle park but her boyfriend always seems to be in tow. Another smoking hot girl I spotted talking to a corner boy at Allegheny. She looked fresh as she had a suitcase with her. All in all I think the summer looks like it will be bring in a good number of decent girls. Likely the best since the panademic started. Just remember don't overpay, they are still streetwalkers and should not be given escort rates.

    Also anyone know if Alyssa popped out her baby. She told me was due last month sometime but I haven't seen her since. I'd like to have a post pregnancy fuck for old times sake.

  2. #10884

    I must be blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    She's a very cool girl.
    I just had a birthday and am getting old by the minute. I don't see any teeth? Please help me.

  3. #10883
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    She's a very cool girl.
    Is she hard to find or out there pretty often? I haven't had much luck out there as of late.

  4. #10882
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAuditor  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has info on this new chick to Kensington Ave? She's such a nice hot piece of ass that I really want to sample, as I'm sure you all do as well. She's young, hot, and still has all her teeth. Which means the streets haven't yet swallowed her up. If anyone knows where she can be located please share. I'm definitely willing to pay above street value for this one. It won't be long I'm sure before she gets strung out and zombie like.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eh9uk...bWUgbWVkaWE%3D
    She's a very cool girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5598.jpg‎   IMG_5599.jpg‎   IMG_5600.jpg‎  

  5. #10881
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAuditor  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me someone has info on this new chick to Kensington Ave? She's such a nice hot piece of ass that I really want to sample, as I'm sure you all do as well. She's young, hot, and still has all her teeth. Which means the streets haven't yet swallowed her up. If anyone knows where she can be located please share. I'm definitely willing to pay above street value for this one. It won't be long I'm sure before she gets strung out and zombie like.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eh9uk...bWUgbWVkaWE%3D
    I had her twice. Look up my old post.

    No I do not have any contact information with her.

    I'll watch the video later.

  6. #10880

    Delaney

    Just saw an interview with a girl called Delaney on ATM. He interviewed her 4 weeks ago. Anybody ever see her? Is she still around? Anybody get a number?

  7. #10879

    Friday night on the ave

    LEO had a DUI checkpoint by Venango tonight. Hassled me about being there for drugs and acted like they were going to pull me out of the car and search it. When I told them the truth they laughed, said "happy hunting" and let me go.

    Also had a scare scooping WSW Victoria off Lippincott. Unlocked my doors to let her in and a black guy immediately opened my driver's side door before I got it locked again. Thought I was getting carjacked, turned out the guy was just trying to sell me drugs and I slammed the door.

    Victoria has a tight ass but weak head game.

    Stay vigilant always.

  8. #10878

    New 20 yo super HOT WSW

    Please tell me someone has info on this new chick to Kensington Ave? She's such a nice hot piece of ass that I really want to sample, as I'm sure you all do as well. She's young, hot, and still has all her teeth. Which means the streets haven't yet swallowed her up. If anyone knows where she can be located please share. I'm definitely willing to pay above street value for this one. It won't be long I'm sure before she gets strung out and zombie like.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eh9uk...bWUgbWVkaWE%3D

  9. #10877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Atlanta

    Has anybody seen Atlanta recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230512_221540_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230512_221711_Photos.jpg‎  

  10. #10876
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    What does Stephanie look like?
    She is tall. Dyed hair reddish pink.

  11. #10875

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog1113  [View Original Post]
    I hope you treated her good. She is a very good date and person.
    What does Stephanie look like?

  12. #10874
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    This belongs in the escorts section, but since I'm here, the ad reads like one of the two:

    * Fake (there may be a woman at the end of the rainbow, but not the one pictured in the ad).

    * Scammer (someone who'll want a deposit and then disappear).

    Ads with this kind of wording (lists of "services" that seem a little off for a native English speaker) and have some doubletalk "incall my place" (is repetitive) are usually not worth your time. Look for ads which are more along the lines of something written by an actual girl who isn't trying so hard.
    Thank you, sorry I didn't notice I was in the wrong area till you mentioned it. Yeah she sounds bunk after speaking to her thanks again.

  13. #10873
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the 411 on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/pe...66-196172.html.
    This belongs in the escorts section, but since I'm here, the ad reads like one of the two:

    * Fake (there may be a woman at the end of the rainbow, but not the one pictured in the ad).

    * Scammer (someone who'll want a deposit and then disappear).

    Ads with this kind of wording (lists of "services" that seem a little off for a native English speaker) and have some doubletalk "incall my place" (is repetitive) are usually not worth your time. Look for ads which are more along the lines of something written by an actual girl who isn't trying so hard.

  14. #10872
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. Great date, never seems out of it and very easy to talk to. I always pick her up if I see her.
    I hope you treated her good. She is a very good date and person.

  15. #10871

    Info

    Does anyone have the 411 on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/pe...66-196172.html.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape