Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13264
-
05-17-23 11:56 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 117No idea but here's her Facebook which has what looks like an actual picture. She's not my type but from the looks of it and the fact that she only does outcalls I'd be surprised if she doesn't offer extras.
Originally Posted by BryanRoberts
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081608049274
-
05-17-23 11:22 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 109Jayda appears legit
If you check out her instagram there is one post that tries to make it very clear she is legit only.
Originally Posted by BryanRoberts
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiWkF...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
-
05-17-23 07:38 #11552Regular Member

Posts: 18Touched By Jayda
Has anyone seen this one? I've been thinking about making an appt. I think she is an escort as well? Here is the link to the website? https://www.touchedbyjayda.com/.
-
05-16-23 19:40 #11551Regular Member

Posts: 2Gwen
Here's my take. I saw her 3 months ago. Eyes are just naughty. She is slightly heavier than pics.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
She does not do Daty, huge buzzkill for me. I massaged her. She gave me a basic back rub.
I did sweet talk her into BBBJ and Russian. Splattered her silly and she immediately wiped it off.
Alluring as she is, big price tag for BJ and Russian.
Honestly if she was more open and fingered herself for me to watch and let me suck her fingers clean I might just nut twice.
-
05-14-23 06:53 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 349For me, Cida's skills in the tease are just as good Leeza, and even better. Plus there's OTC touch, above the waist. Cida is slightly more expensive (she expects a tip), while for Leeza it's just the fee.
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
The issue for both is the location. One is north of Boston, the other way west. So it's about the drive.
-
05-13-23 19:25 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 470New Colombian Gem Huge Natural Tits And Ass
Dboy took a break but came back to hunt some big naturals. I found a gem in Saugus at the Holiday Inn. A gorgeous Colombian with huge natural tits and ass. An absolute dime. Session was amazing with a spectacular Russian finish. She's only here until Sunday. Message me for more information if you're interested.
-
05-13-23 10:50 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've never seen Cida. But, my experience with Brazilian therapists are good. The finish can be crazy. The last Brazilian in Malden, it was beyond a jackhammer with oil splashing everywhere, including on her! But, she was nice, massage was very good, can't complain. Leeza is for service. She'll service you and that's all. When I visited her, she was very friendly, skills were amazing and the rate was very fair. But, she doesn't allow anything more than that. She does open up her jacket. But, no touching (light touching only). Brazilians allow me to roam. But, also limited, more than Leeza would allow. Leeza is a bit far, which is the only problem. It's one of those visits if you happen to be in the area.
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 02:51 #11547Regular Member

Posts: 11I've seen her once before in the early days maybe 3 or 4 when she just went by Serafina and didn't require deposits or anything. Amazing body and she knows it. However Horrible attitude and is annoyed that you're in the room and taking up time if you don't accept a very expensive upsell to full service. Finish for me was mechanical That all being said at the time she really did have one of the best sets I think I've ever seen and even with the shit attitude and GPS it was worth it to feel those slide and glide everywhere for the lead up to the finish. Looking at her recent pics now though it looks like she has put on some significant weight. Also my understanding is requires deposit and verification now before even being able to set up something.
Originally Posted by MyNakedStuff
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 18:22 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 182Cida vs Leeza
Cida is much younger than Leeza and her skill doesn't begin to compare to Leeza.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
That said, I would recommend Cida for a good FBSM. And allows a little roaming where Leeza doesn't.
DP.
-
05-12-23 10:09 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 93Gwendolyn featherbottom
By no means is she my type. But those glowing eyes are calling to me. Some Russian relief would be magnificent with her.
Anyone seen her recently? I think she has right rates if I remember some prior posts here.
-
05-12-23 09:59 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 93Cida
Anyone seen Cida for Fbsm? Based on the two pics she has up my sense is she has a similar build to Leeza, is that accurate?
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 23:41 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 462As you said, great strokes and massage but she is so unprofessional in that regard. And of course the time she shorts you by taking her time getting in the room, her 5 minute flip break where she calls someone, and a little short on end time.
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
I try not to bash these girls, especially the people who actually offer a service instead of tease, but damn you just reminded me of the little annoying things she does.
I was going to visit her this weekend but you being the third now (including me) I know who has struck out, I'll pass. She's always complaining how business is slow. I told her to open up her menu and she'd have a line out the door but then she just plays dumb like she suddenly doesn't understand English. Oh well.
Oh, and no hot towel or cleaning so you get to smell like her lotion until you shower.
I change my recommendation to just skip her entirely. Here is her ass to save people money.
-
05-11-23 17:24 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 182Sage Spa
I have seen her 5 or 6 different times and have the same story. I came out and asked her a couple years ago and she said "This is a professional service only".
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
She offers a very relaxing body rub with long stokes that I enjoyed.
However, last time I saw her she was on a phone call with a ear bud in her ear that every couple minutes she would say some kind of short response like; yea, no, that's good, etc. Which was a huge turn off.
DP.
-
05-11-23 16:41 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 68Russian
What's on her menu? How much was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Melloyello325
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 16:21 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 108She's not a scammer, and those links are all her. But she is definitely flaky to put it lightly. I put a deposit and I shit you not it took me a year of emailing before she was finally "in town" to meet. Can confirm the Somerville incall location as well.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




