Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 30805
-
05-14-23 11:21 #22450Senior Member

Posts: 54LOL, I apologize, I was mistakenly to her for someone else, she looked completely different to me from her previous picture.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 10:42 #22449Senior Member

Posts: 247Jessica
Seen her twice and she is very sweet and a perfect GFE!
Originally Posted by SlHoward
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 21:46 #22448Senior Member

Posts: 56Jessica
I'll have to say that Jessica is probably the best expertise have ever had. Yes, a little more pricey than the typical QV girl, but worth saving for. She's hot, sensual and the full package.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 18:20 #22447Senior Member

Posts: 87Not bashing her
I don't agree with your characterization of me bashing her. Maybe another poster did, but I didn't call into question the level of service that she provides, her beauty, or her age. In fact I tend to prefer older, mature providers. All I highlighted that was that in the context of her typical session, it's essentially a 200/300 BJ. And I am saying this as someone who has seen Jessica on several occasions, all for 1 hr sessions.
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 18:05 #22446Senior Member

Posts: 87Not what I said
I didn't say that she doesn't do FS but it's always covered. I understand that's her rule going into the encounter. For me personally, CFS isn't something that I enjoy and it doesn't get me off. I honestly find finishing in a cover a waste of money. I would much rather finish in a fleshlight than finish in a cover. And for the the times I have seen Jessica (several times at this point) the "finish" is always done as a BJ. At this point I don't even see her for FS I just see her for her BJ. Which again, it is quite good. But it's still just a BJ.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 16:52 #22445Senior Member

Posts: 201New?
What do you mean new Abby? New hair color?
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 14:32 #22444Senior Member

Posts: 128That's exactly why I see Jessica. Nicely said. Going to see her is like visiting the past mongering experience. You know, when you walk through the door she's only focused on you. I like to do a lot of different things in bed. It's a lot of fun when you are doing things in bed with someone that has really good technique and adapts to you.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 12:06 #22443Senior Member

Posts: 409Apologies
I would like to apologize to the forum. I was recently disciplined and downgraded to a moderated SM. Please understand that I have an extensive career that has involved countless hours of training in behaviors, coaching others and much more.
I never mean to be judgmental and only mention certain topics if they are important to the situation.
I will choose my words better moving forward and if I have offended anyone, I ask for your forgiveness.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
05-13-23 11:59 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 409Have to agree
I agree with this. I've never personally seen her but only because I look for providers who offer greek. I'll go as far as saying that her age should be the deciding factor to justify her price.
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
Guys pay more for younger providers and I don't know why. Things get better with age. New porn girls don't get top dollar neither should new providers. They haven't even reached their sexual prime yet much less really knowing what to do to a man.
Exceptions to every rule.
Be safe.
BLK.
-
05-13-23 08:51 #22441Senior Member

Posts: 81Help me understand?
I'm trying to understand gents!? Why is there any discussion on arguably one of the best providers we have in this city? I didn't proclaim her to one of the best, we ALL did after months / years of positive reviews of her. When it comes to price. She is absolutely one of the better provides with the VALUE that comes with the amount. Sure, you can get something for less, but you also get what you pay for. I honestly don't care how old she is. She's absolutely gorgeous, she has all of her teeth, she takes really good care of herself, and she can take care of a man. Period! Again, let's not bash a very good and reputable provider on pettiness. I know every interaction is different and everyone has a bad day, but overall. Let's look at the bigger picture here.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 06:53 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 281Jessica Foxx
I'm lost. What do you mean, she doesn't do FS or something?
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 00:45 #22439Banned Member

Posts: 148Renae Mic Check. Blast from the Past
Man I miss the days when she was a provider. I don't know what has happened to the quality and character of Providers since then but Renae was a true professional. Miss that girl.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 16:46 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 87My only gripe
Big picture, this is really my only issue with Jessica Foxx. She's reliable in the service she provides but it's essentially a $200 BJ. Maybe a couple pops if you go with a full hour. It's a damn good BJ. Don't get me wrong. But it's still only a BJ. Comparatively Renae mic check who isn't as active nowadays would deliver a BJ of equal quality but for significantly less.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 16:02 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 190Also she's a lot of reviews but
Why doesn't anyone tell her prices for BBBJ and FS, HH and HR?
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 15:59 #22436Senior Member

Posts: 190It says she's Exotic / Mix
So is she's like Asian / Asian mixed?
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




