Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 31133
-
05-14-23 19:26 #23468Senior Member

Posts: 503Overpriced
Chatted with her. A little overpriced for me in relation to how she looks in the picture.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 10:44 #23467Senior Member

Posts: 222Jules S. Charlotte
If anyone is interested in having fun with a mature older provider, this is your best bet currently.
She seems to completely enjoy giving BJ and her skills are top notch. If you love the backup singers to be taken care of be sure you shave the boys cause she will definitely take care of them.
She road me cowgirl and does that like a champ. She stated she preferred being on top which we all know is rare with women.
This one has a really great menu to offer.
Hosts out of safe private location in S Charlotte and yes she has a roommate but I have not seen this person and the person will not be a problem whatsoever so go in and enjoy.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050
- NC.
-
05-14-23 00:19 #23466Banned Member

Posts: 1512Zoey Banks info
I'm new looking for info on Zoey has anyone saw her and know if she bigger than pix because she is boarder line for me in her pix https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-banks.
-
05-13-23 15:10 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 145Check my review of Apple on the Gastonia board-
Worth the time and drive.
-
05-13-23 13:09 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 101Avoid avoid avoid avoid
https://tryst.link/escort/porcelain-461
https://instagram.com/Porcelainthagreat_
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 12:18 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 949Mia Peaches *Mia
When I saw her close to a year ago, she looked exactly like her pics. She's a tall girl around 5'11." I enjoyed my time with her, I just didn't like all her tats.
Originally Posted by Cylon70
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 11:25 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 72She is legit. Though she is slightly heavier than in the pic. To me she was nice would not constitution like a staler service. Overall she is okay.
Originally Posted by Cylon70
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 09:55 #23461Regular Member

Posts: 2Peach?
Interested in seeing my first provider and I see her come up a lot and have had some reviews but wanted to make sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/627846728301
Can anyone confirm? Or if anyone has other suggestions of beginner friendly providers. If that's a thing, I would appreciate that as well. Thanks!
-
05-12-23 19:56 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 687Yes, everything is covered now, but once upon a time it wasn't. Saw her about a year ago off Woodlawn hanging out in hotel parking lot. She was up for BBBJ but was asking too much for it so I passed.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 13:49 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 67Rozi
I haven't seen her but she has been reported in the Richmond forum. I guess she is legit but I don't see any spectacular reviews.
Originally Posted by Vermeer77
Originally Posted by TooCoolFunky
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 13:00 #23458Senior Member

Posts: 151If the service is not that good then I may hold off on driving that far. Don't want to waste my time and gas for subpar service, even if it is bare and pregnant.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
What was your experience like with her?
-
05-12-23 12:20 #23457Senior Member

Posts: 326She is real
Seen her about a year ago for car date. Not best looking and not best service but is legit.
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 12:16 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 151Confirmation! This will have to be a weekend thing. I can't make that trip during the week.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 12:12 #23455Senior Member

Posts: 666You can see the tits paw tattoo in all pictures but the one she's facing away. Seems to me is the same girl.
Originally Posted by Gevalia41
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 11:17 #23454Senior Member

Posts: 7337Confusing?
According to this ad. https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/082433895859.
$80 or $100 plus the time you paid for? So the first set of numbers is just for her time? Plus another 80 to fuck her with a condom or 100 extra to fuck her bare? It sounds like it will cost you 180 or 200 to actually get inside that pussy?
"Qv 80 $ / hhr100/ hr180.
With condom it's 80 $ plus the time you paid for / without its 100 plus the time you paid for.
Activities this service provider may enjoy.
Face sittingGirlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. OralKissing - closed lipsLunch / dinner datesOral. Receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Service by two providersWill entertain women".
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






