Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29004

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.
    How was the location? Some of those motels on midlo sketch me out.

  2. #29003

    Car Date or Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.
    Was it a car date or does she have an incall?

  3. #29002

    Questions about the RVA scene from the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeeeeohted  [View Original Post]

    Generally how safe is this hobby in VA? It sounds pretty dangerous from this forum.

    Thanks guys!
    The best experience I ever had with a provider was in London. So good that I saw her twice in 24 hours. Nothing I've had in the States compares in any way.

    My advice. ? Save your money until you get back home, and while you're here go out and try to pick up American girls who find your accent charming!

  4. #29001

    Great date

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.
    Her video made a believer out of me. Can't wait till work takes me back to Richmond. Save some for me.

  5. #29000

    Great date

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.

  6. #28999
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    I definitely saw her walking around Midlothian but with a guy. Didn't seem to be looking for a date at the time. But that was definitely her.

  7. #28998

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.
    Caught up with her yesterday.

  8. #28997
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    Was tx her end of April but never got the chance to meet her. At that time she stated she was in the Arboretum and sent this pic. Believe she's legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230512-155707_TextFree.jpg‎  

  9. #28996

    Shit hole

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeeeeohted  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I appreciate this resource! I hope you guys can answer some questions for me. I live in the UK, and it is totally different here. You go to adultwork dot com and pick a girl, they are always real, I've never been scammed, ever. Sometimes it's not the girl from the pictures, but that is the worst it gets.

    Virginia seems to be a nightmare of scams, extortion, etc. I'll be in VA for 3 months and I want to have some fun, but I can't afford any trouble. This forum seems to be a good place to start. My observations so far:

    Yesbackpage is 100% scams, is that true?

    Do any legitimate girls ask for a deposit? Is that always a scam?

    Do any girls do facetime verify or anything like that? Is that a thing?

    Are any sites more recommended than others? I see a lot of links to skipthegames, fewer to callescort, none to yesbackpage.

    Generally how safe is this hobby in VA? It sounds pretty dangerous from this forum.

    Thanks guys!
    Mate, the US in itself is a nightmare. I know exactly how you feel. I've lived in AU and recently moved back to VA. The SW's are mostly garbage, or either scammers. If you do find one that is legit and will meet at a nearby notel, keep in mind that they may have a bloke in the parking lot recording you.

    You also have to watch out for LEO.

    STG will be your low end providers. EROS is slightly better, but most of the TL's in this area work under a handler / agency. TRYST is another site, it may give you more detail (providers IG, Twitter, or OF accounts) about the provider. P411 is a members only deal which requires you to provide personal information (drivers license).

    You'll see some providers asking for way too much. Try not to fall for that BS. The 20% deposit shit is also ridiculous.

  10. #28995

    That's a given

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Well, obviously it's not the same girl. The girl in the ad is definitely hotter and no tattoos different hair.
    That's not what I was asking. I already established that when I said I asked for a pic which was what I received in the previous post. The ad link was just a reference just in case someone else wanted to see her. What I'm asking is does anyone recognize the girl in the pic based off the uniquely colored hair alone since her phone is blocking her face, and what intel do they have to give if so.

  11. #28994

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.
    I haven't seen her around, but that's definitely her.

  12. #28993

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    Well, obviously it's not the same girl. The girl in the ad is definitely hotter and no tattoos different hair.

  13. #28992

    Intel

    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1683912499272.jpg‎  

  14. #28991

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.
    Yeah, I think she someone put a baby in here so she been low key over the winter. Her head game is top notch and she'll go against her rules for the right price. Also does bbjcimws

  15. #28990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    No intel but as a very careful monger wouldn't go to Henrico so go at your own risk. If you do go let us know how it went. Be safe.
    Normally, I'd agree with you; however, that particular ad says no AA men. There's no way le is going to post something that blatantly racist. Of course, it could be a scam, but it's not le.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape