Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 40030
-
05-12-23 18:13 #29845Senior Member

Posts: 208Sunflower oak park
Just saw on a twitter account that details police activity that an arrest has been made at above location in oak park. Stay safe.
-
05-12-23 17:49 #29844Senior Member

Posts: 211Comfort spa
Comfort spa is back in business. They changed their number too. Also the famous Yu-yu is back from China working for those of you have had her. She does decent massages but the best thing about her is her body and BBBJ.
-
05-12-23 14:04 #29843Senior Member

Posts: 106Nah
Nah the only other girl there was the girl that answered the door. She was cute but most of my interactions were with Karly. Luckily the girl saw me at the door right away. It's a busy street (dog walkers, foot traffic, car traffic) and you hate to be the guy standing in front of a rub shop for too long LOL.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 13:39 #29842Senior Member

Posts: 179I agree. I saw her the last time she was in after reading so much about her and after the flip she essentially listed off her menu and price then when you select your option she'll have you lay the money out while she gets a towel. I agree it felt really transactional and it's better when the girls go direct from massage to service. Anyway, did you see anyone else there worth checking out? They usually have a good lineup for the summer months like most of the shops who rotate girls.
Originally Posted by ADiesel
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 12:19 #29841Senior Member

Posts: 106Ozone Karly
Saw her recently. Recommend calling ahead to schedule appointment. Met her and she's not super pretty but not by any means ugly. Great body. After giving indication I was down for other business she had a very straight forward way about explaining pricing and what was available. Not a very sexy approach but more businesslike. Opted for a BBBJ. She informed me that skull fucking was no longer an option due to dental work needed from too much skull fucking. Anyways she did the deed with a gargle and swallow. Nice time. I won't repeat though. I typically go for the escort type experience. She's great though and a nice girl. Good head with swallow.
-
05-12-23 12:12 #29840Senior Member

Posts: 109She's been around.
There are some reviews on her here. She has worked this area for a long time, but pictures maybe a little dated.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 12:06 #29839Senior Member

Posts: 1605Yeah I just been texting with them. Gave me the address and lots of other information.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 11:49 #29838Senior Member

Posts: 158South of lawrence
That's on elston just south of lawrence. The last 2 digits are 82. I dropped in a few days ago and the girl was older and not my type. Who knows how often they change girls.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 11:45 #29837Senior Member

Posts: 1605Blatant advertising. Curious if they follow thru. 4782 N Elston Ave Chicago IL 60630
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 11:33 #29836Regular Member

Posts: 11Mimi, Ruby Spa
Missed out the new Canada girl, Ava as I was away at other city. She left after 2 days, Booker told that she don't like the guys here.
Received text that another new girl is on board. Quickly report to the place once my schedule allows.
Mimi is petite with good C. TS was fun and saw her petite body hovering over my body and I couldn't resist pulling her back for dfk.
Good back massage and follow by rimming, BBBJ and cover on for cg. For me, I just lay down and see her work on me. Left happily.
-
05-12-23 11:28 #29835Senior Member

Posts: 131And. Elston. New place info?
Anyone know anything about this new place? Is it a pps shop, or is there reason for optimism? I thinks it's only been around a couple weeks.
https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femal.../22990016.html
-
05-12-23 11:21 #29834Senior Member

Posts: 131Happy Smile
TOFTT.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
Called, made and appointment. Talked to some Asian accented guy who said both "beautiful" girls were available. Standard doorbell front entrance on a busy street. The popular bar / restaurant across the street made me feel a little conspicuous.
Really nice facility. Clean, nice large table and large, clean private rooms. You can definitely hear when others come and go, but it's a great ambiance. This may not matter to some, but it's important to me.
I drew Lin Lin. Asian, 40's (I'm guessing) wearing a mask, nice body. Wearing a skirt but with spandex underneath. I saw one other girl there. She was wearing a mask too.
I got in the table and laid face down un-draped. She put the towel on me for the initial rub, which made me a bit skeptical, but then it slowly worked it's way off.
The rub was very average, the tease (eventually, after comfort was established) was maybe a little above average as her hands lingered around my ass A LOT (my experience is this would likely get better on repeat visits). OTC roaming only. The bare skin on her legs was nice, smooth and firm. But the spandex under the skirt was a hard barrier.
Standard L1 with no fanfare, but good technique. Definitely not a hammer job. No negotiation, no haggling, no suggestion that more was available. She wore the mask the whole time.
After the release. Hot towel, and she continued with the rub and worked on my feet, which was nice. I hate being rushed out after I come if there is time still on the clock.
Overall, standard service. Not sure I'd repeat as a 1st option, but in a pinch if nothing else in the area was available there service was friendly enough and nice enough that it beats some others in the area. If the massage was better, or if the menu had (or seemed to have) more adventurous options, I'd be more enthusiastic. I may go back for a 2nd visit, if for no other reason, to confirm my initial impression. Or see it the top goes down for familiar faces.
Price is on their site ad / left a pretty standard tip for services rendered.
-
05-12-23 09:17 #29833Senior Member

Posts: 137Also can confirm.
Originally Posted by Spanker7
[View Original Post]
Hot AF. And totally cool if you are cool to her!
She's here until the end of June.
-
05-12-23 08:08 #29832Senior Member

Posts: 311Not sure if this is the right place
https://tryst.link/massage/kittymarie
Any intel on her?
-
05-10-23 14:44 #29831Senior Member

Posts: 808https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news...rlor-stabbing/
Originally Posted by JoeColorado
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





