Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20404

    Proof of life

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNice  [View Original Post]
    Haven't mongered in a while since Belvedere closed down now back out looking and noticed a lot of girls now want a drivers license and a work check stub or a work badge. You guys ever sent that? I'm looking for a little higher price talent maybe that's what those girls do but what say you guys?
    Best case. She's real, legit and just wants to be safe from harm.

    But is getting pussy from and pretty girl worth blowing up your life or getting blackmailed for $ worth it??

  2. #20403

    Drivers License and Check stub / I'd

    Haven't mongered in a while since Belvedere closed down now back out looking and noticed a lot of girls now want a drivers license and a work check stub or a work badge. You guys ever sent that? I'm looking for a little higher price talent maybe that's what those girls do but what say you guys?

  3. #20402
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    I concur that she is cute, nice and has a tight pussy, but that's about it.

    Drug marks on her legs and arms. Hairy pussy. Won't take her shirt off. No kissing. She won't touch you. Just basically lays there. Makes almost no sound when fucking. Need lube because she dry from total disconnect, even if you lick her pussy 1st.

    I hear she is charging 250 an hour these days.
    Girls will act differently with different guys. Other than the taking the shirt completely off, I had a different experience, was very GFE. Maybe opens up more with repeated visits?

  4. #20401

    Tatted Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I used to get a text every week from asking to come see her now I haven't got about a month nor have I gotten any response?

    Updates?
    Haven't seen her since there was snow on the ground. It was just way too awkward for me to bother to go back.

    L.

  5. #20400

    Natatlie on Tryst, Kelly everywhere else

    Looking for any reviews on https://hot.com/us/wi/milwaukee/esco...911/m-X[ZB.

    She also is on Tryst with another name https://tryst.link/escort/natty_21.

    Any insights? Thanks.

  6. #20399

    Tatted princess

    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I used to get a text every week from asking to come see her now I haven't got about a month nor have I gotten any response?

    Updates?

  7. #20398

    Mrs B

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/242181124030

    Anybody know this one? I've seen her face before but can't place her. I know I've never dated her. Looks interesting.

    I also tried to upload a screenshot of the ad but it kept failing.

  8. #20397

    Gia / Brooke

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944388172078

    Life sure has been hard on her. That 3rd pic looks rough. I only saw her once and thought she should be taking her kids to soccer games and making her husband dinner instead of sucking dick day after day. Some people just don't want a normal "boring" life I guess.

  9. #20396

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry0069  [View Original Post]
    This person is really hard to communicate with. She either ignores my messages says she's not available but yet she keeps posting. For some reason many girls on skip seem to do that. It almost seems they get money and dope up.

    Link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943942701508
    I concur that she is cute, nice and has a tight pussy, but that's about it.

    Drug marks on her legs and arms. Hairy pussy. Won't take her shirt off. No kissing. She won't touch you. Just basically lays there. Makes almost no sound when fucking. Need lube because she dry from total disconnect, even if you lick her pussy 1st.

    I hear she is charging 250 an hour these days.

  10. #20395

    Intel on Kelsey?

    Good morning gentlemen, Anyone has intel on Kelsey that they can share? Apparently she has been around for some years now, so its surprising to see a lack of reviews on this forum or elsewhere. DM if needed, and thanks in advance! https://secrethostess.com/1758050/.

  11. #20394
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Aria. Very hard to get ahold of. After a few sessions with her, she answers quickly. Look under tightest hole thread, Maria's daughter. Half mexican half white. Around 110 lbs. IMHO very very cute. However is a user. Submissive and quiet. BBFS. One of the hardest nuts I've ever had was deep in her cooch, one for the memory book. She really is that tight . Repeated over a dozen times .
    I agree with Eric1975. Quiet but cute. She use to be one of my main go to when she lived near greenfield.

    She picks and chooses depending on how you approach her.

  12. #20393
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry0069  [View Original Post]
    This person is really hard to communicate with. She either ignores my messages says she's not available but yet she keeps posting. For some reason many girls on skip seem to do that. It almost seems they get money and dope up.

    Link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943942701508
    Aria. Very hard to get ahold of. After a few sessions with her, she answers quickly. Look under tightest hole thread, Maria's daughter. Half mexican half white. Around 110 lbs. IMHO very very cute. However is a user. Submissive and quiet. BBFS. One of the hardest nuts I've ever had was deep in her cooch, one for the memory book. She really is that tight . Repeated over a dozen times .

  13. #20392

    Yuri

    Gentlemen,

    Yuri is back. I know I have talked about her before but she is by far the best to come through Milwaukee in a long time. Beautiful, sexy, and takes her time and give you the real girlfriend experience without all the hassle of a real girlfriend. You can find her at https://tryst.link/escort/yurisexy88_19.

    Lifeguy out.

  14. #20391

    Sheboygan SA

    I have had luck with a few girls from Sheboygan on seeking. Much better than trying to find someone on skip the games. Can require a little bit more work up front but was worth the effort in all cases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    Sheboygan is pretty much a dry town. Selina is the only provider that I visit whenever I'm in town. Not exact pictures but looks somewhat similar. She's friendly, clean, and on the light bbw side but still workable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/shebo...n/708141994399

  15. #20390
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape