Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28995

    That's a given

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Well, obviously it's not the same girl. The girl in the ad is definitely hotter and no tattoos different hair.
    That's not what I was asking. I already established that when I said I asked for a pic which was what I received in the previous post. The ad link was just a reference just in case someone else wanted to see her. What I'm asking is does anyone recognize the girl in the pic based off the uniquely colored hair alone since her phone is blocking her face, and what intel do they have to give if so.

  2. #28994

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.
    I haven't seen her around, but that's definitely her.

  3. #28993

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    Well, obviously it's not the same girl. The girl in the ad is definitely hotter and no tattoos different hair.

  4. #28992

    Intel

    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1683912499272.jpg‎  

  5. #28991

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.
    Yeah, I think she someone put a baby in here so she been low key over the winter. Her head game is top notch and she'll go against her rules for the right price. Also does bbjcimws

  6. #28990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    No intel but as a very careful monger wouldn't go to Henrico so go at your own risk. If you do go let us know how it went. Be safe.
    Normally, I'd agree with you; however, that particular ad says no AA men. There's no way le is going to post something that blatantly racist. Of course, it could be a scam, but it's not le.

  7. #28989

    General questions about the scene in Richmond

    Hi all, I appreciate this resource! I hope you guys can answer some questions for me. I live in the UK, and it is totally different here. You go to adultwork dot com and pick a girl, they are always real, I've never been scammed, ever. Sometimes it's not the girl from the pictures, but that is the worst it gets.

    Virginia seems to be a nightmare of scams, extortion, etc. I'll be in VA for 3 months and I want to have some fun, but I can't afford any trouble. This forum seems to be a good place to start. My observations so far:

    Yesbackpage is 100% scams, is that true?

    Do any legitimate girls ask for a deposit? Is that always a scam?

    Do any girls do facetime verify or anything like that? Is that a thing?

    Are any sites more recommended than others? I see a lot of links to skipthegames, fewer to callescort, none to yesbackpage.

    Generally how safe is this hobby in VA? It sounds pretty dangerous from this forum.

    Thanks guys!

  8. #28988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Becky aka Cici

    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.

  9. #28987

    Trish

    No one still haven't heard from Trish? Man, her BBBJ was to die for. Anyone got any decent replacement?

  10. #28986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Jb sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at the city motel. She was completely stoned out of her head. She was naked when I got there and had a great rack but I just could not fuck a zombie. Hope she's better now. I really wanted to fuck her sister but I don't even remember her name.
    I think you may be referring to tall skinny Jessa. Blond used to walk on jd occasionally posted an ad on stg. Jessa told me jb and her are real sisters. She put on good weight since her extended vacay. I have not talked to her since she got out. Was supposed to go straight to rehab. But also heard she was seen at a few of her old hang out spots. Is that you referring to?

  11. #28985

    Agree

    I've seen her and agree she's a sweetheart. Didn't have too much time to play so I was in and out but I enjoyed myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581

  12. #28984

    Camila

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5758360.htm?cat=1

    Hot time she has a Qv rate hh and hr rate. Nice hotel but in a part of town I don't like.

    This chick is super short maybe 5 feet. Great body, smells nice, moderate English. Only safe play.

    Good time.

  13. #28983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SwollTroll  [View Original Post]
    No intel but as a very careful monger wouldn't go to Henrico so go at your own risk. If you do go let us know how it went. Be safe.

  14. #28982

    Just checking

    Anybody got any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/601795432766

  15. #28981
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581
    How was the damage, looking to visit a provider for my upcoming birthday!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape