Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 376 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5632
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3337

    Please tell!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    What is up Everyone! I hope you all are behaving and enjoying yourself. I had the day off so I decided to visit a spa which the gals remembered me. I arrived about 30 minutes after opening and a fellow hobbyist was already done with his session and walking out. He was a little nervous to see me walk in LOL. Which one of you was it. Big old fella. Mamasan appeared around the corner, greeted and took me back to a room. I see in another room a bed on the floor, so I asked if I can book that room. Mamasan's english was a little broken so I gave up on the room with the bed. I got ready and laid on the table for about 10 minutes and heard another gal walk in. Walks in my room, with good english, she asked me for length of massage and said she'll be helping me. She's cute, bright red lipstick, a little thick in the right places. Anywho, 20 minutes in a good massage another hobbyist walks in and ask directly for my masseuse - "is Stacy working?" After a 5 min chat, they give the guy a room and she comes back and apologies. Ask if we can cut the massage to a half hour. She really tried to accommodate by insisting that mamasan finishes the massage but she'll come in for the L1, which I found funny. I opt for the half hour, and the flip begins. Pretty good experience on the flip. Full nude, kissing, hands roaming, finished with a BBBJ. She was very apologetic, and insist that I come back and schedule a 2 hour session with her. Whomever you are that walked in. Thank You! I don't think my experience would have been amazing, if you didn't walk in and rushed the masseuse. Fun times!!

    Capt.
    Hi Capt. You can't leave us hanging.

  2. #3336

    Never had the feet

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    What happened to new born off of 694? Long time ago there was a younger China doll that massaged my junk with her feet. Anyone else have that done?
    Never had the feet but I miss that spot LOL a staple for me for years.

  3. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    What is up Everyone! I hope you all are behaving and enjoying yourself. I had the day off so I decided to visit a spa which the gals remembered me. I arrived about 30 minutes after opening and a fellow hobbyist was already done with his session and walking out. He was a little nervous to see me walk in LOL. Which one of you was it. Big old fella. Mamasan appeared around the corner, greeted and took me back to a room. I see in another room a bed on the floor, so I asked if I can book that room. Mamasan's english was a little broken so I gave up on the room with the bed. I got ready and laid on the table for about 10 minutes and heard another gal walk in. Walks in my room, with good english, she asked me for length of massage and said she'll be helping me. She's cute, bright red lipstick, a little thick in the right places. Anywho, 20 minutes in a good massage another hobbyist walks in and ask directly for my masseuse - "is Stacy working?" After a 5 min chat, they give the guy a room and she comes back and apologies. Ask if we can cut the massage to a half hour. She really tried to accommodate by insisting that mamasan finishes the massage but she'll come in for the L1, which I found funny. I opt for the half hour, and the flip begins. Pretty good experience on the flip. Full nude, kissing, hands roaming, finished with a BBBJ. She was very apologetic, and insist that I come back and schedule a 2 hour session with her. Whomever you are that walked in. Thank You! I don't think my experience would have been amazing, if you didn't walk in and rushed the masseuse. Fun times!!.
    Capt! Awesome score bruh, Which place did you score at?

  4. #3334

    Which one of you walked in? Or walked out?

    Hi,

    Which spa was this? Please tell.

  5. #3333

    Which one of you walked in? Or walked out?

    What is up Everyone! I hope you all are behaving and enjoying yourself. I had the day off so I decided to visit a spa which the gals remembered me. I arrived about 30 minutes after opening and a fellow hobbyist was already done with his session and walking out. He was a little nervous to see me walk in LOL. Which one of you was it. Big old fella. Mamasan appeared around the corner, greeted and took me back to a room. I see in another room a bed on the floor, so I asked if I can book that room. Mamasan's english was a little broken so I gave up on the room with the bed. I got ready and laid on the table for about 10 minutes and heard another gal walk in. Walks in my room, with good english, she asked me for length of massage and said she'll be helping me. She's cute, bright red lipstick, a little thick in the right places. Anywho, 20 minutes in a good massage another hobbyist walks in and ask directly for my masseuse - "is Stacy working?" After a 5 min chat, they give the guy a room and she comes back and apologies. Ask if we can cut the massage to a half hour. She really tried to accommodate by insisting that mamasan finishes the massage but she'll come in for the L1, which I found funny. I opt for the half hour, and the flip begins. Pretty good experience on the flip. Full nude, kissing, hands roaming, finished with a BBBJ. She was very apologetic, and insist that I come back and schedule a 2 hour session with her. Whomever you are that walked in. Thank You! I don't think my experience would have been amazing, if you didn't walk in and rushed the masseuse. Fun times!!

    Capt.

  6. #3332

    New Born Massage

    What happened to new born off of 694? Long time ago there was a younger China doll that massaged my junk with her feet. Anyone else have that done?

  7. #3331

    Been awhile

    Been feeling the need to get a massage but for reasons beyond my control it just hadn't happened for awhile. Finally, on Friday I was able to get some stuff taken care of and made a visit to a place I've discussed previously. The only downside was I could only do hh. Called them and set up my appt and arrived on time went in and paid the house fee went into the room and got ready. Masseuse come in and does her thing, the massage was lack luster and there was no teasing. On the flip, she says 10 minutes and it's very mechanical. I barely got excited. I enjoy going for the tease and buildup from that for the excitement. Left semi happy. I'm hoping to visit south of the river soon.

  8. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMaleMpls  [View Original Post]
    When you say milked are your referring to Prostate massage? Have never partaken in that yet.
    Good point, It's more like milking my balls until can't hold anymore. I wish more women did that to warm you up.

  9. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by Loran70  [View Original Post]
    Heard a story from a source this afternoon, that Green Massage in Buffalo is closed.

    Made a phone call, and no answer.

    Anybody confirm or dispute?
    I received a text stating they are open.

  10. #3328

    Milked?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    I know men like getting milked, Eden in burns does it best, goes straight into it until you can't hold anymore, last time I lasted 20 minutes until I couldn't hold and longer, I turned over and busted a huge nut that caught her by surprise LOL.
    When you say milked are your referring to Prostate massage? Have never partaken in that yet.

  11. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    I think Yoyo is the best there. What made her awful?
    Hmm, maybe she doesn't care for bigger dudes. 30 minute session, I asked for medium and got soft at best, and not the fun feather-touch soft, like an untrained soft. She did all the right things downstairs before the flip, and the release was on point, but she wanted 60 just for that and hands upshirt, not even topless. And yes I was polite and freshly cleaned up, so I don't think I gave her a bad impression right away, in fact we had pleasant banter while I was sorting house fee. I guess YMMV holds true, I'm glad you enjoyed her even if I didn't!

  12. #3326

    Great milking

    I know men like getting milked, Eden in burns does it best, goes straight into it until you can't hold anymore, last time I lasted 20 minutes until I couldn't hold and longer, I turned over and busted a huge nut that caught her by surprise LOL.

  13. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by KrangleVerse  [View Original Post]
    I think Yoyo is the best there. What made her awful?
    I always schedule with aila, she's a lot of fun and if you tip her generously she will take care of you.

  14. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNeck  [View Original Post]
    I'd be very curious who's offering this there as my regular (and the new girl YoYo who is kinda awful) have never gone that far!
    I think Yoyo is the best there. What made her awful?

  15. #3323

    Green Massage closed?

    Heard a story from a source this afternoon, that Green Massage in Buffalo is closed.

    Made a phone call, and no answer.

    Anybody confirm or dispute?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape