Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11786

    Anyone seen her?

    I've been talking to this one and trying to meet later this week. She seems pretty open. Asked for 5 but came down to 3. 5. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-5fcdd9b051fd.

  2. #11785

    Classy Princess

    Typical unoriginal scam. Nice photos, quickly moves to text and sends additional nice photos. Ask for a picture of me even though I shared them on Seeking. Extremely accommodating, flexible schedule, likes the things that I say, ready to meet soon and then. Bam!. It's her birthday and needs $50 for dinner. Reminded her that we were planning on meeting in 2 days and that I would pay for dinner. She responded with "I might be dead by then, LOL". Crickets since then.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-ddcdac622f4f

  3. #11784

    New definition of Slim

    In what universe is this considered slim?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-ce18a5633362

    Between GPS and no telling about descriptions, its getting sad.

  4. #11783

    Legs to the moon

    Apparently 1 k ppm is the new 300 - smh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2e93fc5bd9d3

  5. #11782

    Daydreaming

    WTF? She IS daydreaming. SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-38066d4bb5ab

    Daydreaming.

    Got her to text and she wants. Get ready for this. 1200 per meet.

  6. #11781

    Ashley Aleigh

    I saw Ashley Aleigh while she was in LA. A 10 in looks and really solid, full 9 in performance by TER standards.

    The experience was amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She responded to my note. $1500. So much for SB pricing. Asked for my number but blocked me before I could reply.

  7. #11780

    Torianastarz

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Torianastarz is now trading as DreamyVenus.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeffc230fe04
    Please fuck with her.

  8. #11779

    Funny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-38066d4bb5ab

    Daydreaming.

    Got her to text and she wants. Get ready for this. 1200 per meet.

  9. #11778
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    I said hello and she sent me a huge form response that basically said she wanted 500 for a non-intimate first date.

  10. #11777

    Uh oh, new profile

    Torianastarz is now trading as DreamyVenus.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeffc230fe04

  11. #11776

    FlirtyChick

    Can confirm. She's on the bigger side but I found her attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    Yes, just FYI those pictures are old and she is bigger now. Still had fun with her though.

  12. #11775

    Hottie Alert- TGTBT?


  13. #11774
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, just FYI those pictures are old and she is bigger now. Still had fun with her though.

  14. #11773

    Virtual only

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-95c49030ab85

    Sexyblondeee.

    Chatted for a bit. Went to text. Says she wants the arrangement to start virtual so she can be more comfortable. Next.

  15. #11772

    SexyStefXO

    Anyone have any info on this one? Asking price seems to be a little high but I think I can get her down. Cautious she might be bigger than her pics. Any info is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-4e744178c981

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape