Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 31140
-
05-11-23 20:10 #23445Senior Member

Posts: 766Based on the ad I'm guessing this is a covered BJ.
Originally Posted by WolfPack220
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 18:01 #23444Regular Member

Posts: 10MJ outcall
I like her. She's cool.
Originally Posted by LionsDen40
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 15:20 #23443Senior Member

Posts: 666What were the damages?
Originally Posted by WolfPack220
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 12:17 #23442Regular Member

Posts: 20Deepthroat goat
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/133399456
Y'all need to go see her! Safe location, 100% real and straight to the point. She will absolutely suck the souls out of you and has a great attitude doing it!
-
05-11-23 06:54 #23441Senior Member

Posts: 143Aly Danger update
She will be here tonight only.
-
05-11-23 06:45 #23440Senior Member

Posts: 143Aly Danger
Aly texted me last night to let me know she would be in town today for one night only. I've seen her twice and reviewed her twice, once under TheMechanik and once under this name.
She's very cute and little. Less than 5 ft and maybe 100 pounds. No demons, always stays in a nice place and is super fun. As always YMMV.
If I remember her Hhr is $250 and can't remember what her hour is.
Again, she is a little hottie.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...bunny/55710069
-
05-10-23 23:25 #23439Regular Member

Posts: 16Hi,
Originally Posted by DogMan75
[View Original Post]
Any link or contact info for this?
Thanks.
-
05-10-23 21:58 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 1455Sexi Stacy
https://secrethostess.com/808759/
https://ladys.one/charlotte/sexi-stacy-2-i686730
Originally Posted by HalloweenMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 21:55 #23437Senior Member

Posts: 145May be late but-
Apple Pie in Gastonia is OUTSTANDING- BBBJ CIM / spits or COF.
Originally Posted by BjSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 19:31 #23436Senior Member

Posts: 53Yeah I just went the simple route but if I'm not mistaken yeah all that is extra $.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Rim was extra 10.
-
05-10-23 19:30 #23435Senior Member

Posts: 53Bbjrim was a 60 piece but she is relatively cheap I would say.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 19:02 #23434Senior Member

Posts: 240Who is Sexy Stacy
Who is she? Any link or info on the gal?
Originally Posted by HalloweenMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 16:54 #23433Senior Member

Posts: 74Attention clients of Sexi Stacy
A couple of weeks ago, Stacy was knocked out and her phone, credit cards and cash were all stolen. Since then the jerk who did this has been altering her web sites and adding false phone numbers and email addresses and contacting her regular clients asking for money. If you get a call or text from her (especially if it's not her regular number), it is probably the thief trying to scam you. She asked me to ask you not to fall for it. If you have any other questions, PM me. Stay Safe.
-
05-10-23 16:53 #23432Senior Member

Posts: 766Yea I was tempted to do bare with her on last session. But considering her low rates was way to big of a risk in my opinion. She does tend to smell like smoke though but I'm not one to kiss or daty so it's not an issue for me.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 16:51 #23431Senior Member

Posts: 766Phoenix
To everyone asking the provider in question is firephoenix.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/947663457982










Reply With Quote






