Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 6948
-
05-10-23 12:19 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 141See how to pay easily here on my posts.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Baby&p=6332629
-
05-10-23 10:37 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 481Broken Record
Hate to keep sounding like one but I think my time is officially over with Seeking. I raised this question several weeks ago when it took 3 or 4 different gift cards to renew my subscription. I feared as the older (working) cards got bought up, all of them would be reg flagged and denied. Well this time I racked up 5 more cards with no luck. No matter what brand or type (visa, MC, or AmEx), they were all denied. So from what I've read, the only alternative is a card that is linked in some way or fashion to a bank account with your actual I'd, social and real name. Even the off-shore online banks require photo I'd and proof of US residency. Unless you guys know something I haven't heard, Seeking will eventually know exactly whose using the account or at least whose paying the account. I wish they put this much effort into catching the catfish and scams that post for free.
-
05-08-23 18:42 #5356Banned Member

Posts: 66She told me 1 k clams. Maybe someone out there got lower. She's cute but 1 k roses will snag 90% on there, so spend it on someone hotter if you're going to spend it.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 09:55 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 191https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-9d5b3fd54527
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Didn't get very far with her. She kept tiptoeing around my questions. She talks like she's new, but said she had an older profile that she deleted. Unfortunate for her, as I likely would have provided whatever she wanted.
-
05-05-23 21:00 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 61Seeking help
I cleared my cookies and cache recently and now I can't get back in, I've contacted help but nothing so far. When I click login I get the cloudflare you are not a robot box and click that but then get a reset and have to click on not a robot again. Like the issue with eros a while back. Any help would be appreciated.
-
05-05-23 00:01 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 32Adjective Name
The two random word / adjective names are what SA randomly generates for a user who doesn't pick a name. It's definitely an indicator to be extra cautious, but I have met legit girls that are just too lazy or uncreative to pick their own.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:19 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 490At least you got to talk to her. She saw my pics and stopped responding. Fml LOL. Higher allowance is expected due to her looks but yea not surprised by the GPS.
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 12:09 #5351Banned Member

Posts: 66She is dtf for a GPS high allowance. Could get hotter for her ask.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 02:01 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 240Miranda
Her other name was Miranda at WYP, and she also use other names.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
The other dude is likely her loser brother who's supposed to be a plumber but can't keep getting fired for doing lousy job.
At the beginning, she was a pretty good ride with an open menu.
-
05-02-23 23:20 #5349Regular Member

Posts: 21Yup
She tried to scam me too. Asking for money upfront. After back and forth. I had to block her.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 22:28 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 228Total scam
That is the one I reported on back last summer. Don't feel bad she did it to me and when I reported her on WYP she got pissed. I did a reverse search on her after the fact and knew her address, family so I freaked he out- that was fun to put a fear in her, but I keep seeing her adds with different names. ALL beware of this person. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 16:31 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 182Yep
That'd be her!
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 11:28 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 241She's an escort now, or had been for a while.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 23:08 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 236Could it be this one?
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-a89c4f9bacec
-
05-01-23 18:26 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 392Seeking Benefits / Secret Benefits
Just going to the homepage shows one is like a lead site, secret benefits the actual site.
Originally Posted by Cracker151
[View Original Post]
Click around a bit and you find out.












Reply With Quote





