Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 16505
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15320

    Snowflake or tall Brittany

    She's out right now at big speedway. She has on green shorts with a black top. She wanted me to stop because she gave me the eye but I politely declined and said maybe some other time. Looks like she has no panties on either.

  2. #15319

    Dirty ass hands.

    Been a while since I took a stroll through Hooterville. Dead down the two main strips where you can see most of the side streets if cruising slow enough. Decided to do a full survey of the area and 10 minutes later saw a skinny SW with a tight dress near the Circle K. Made several loops and managed to scoop. The initial interaction was great. She asked if I was a cop so I pulled her top down and played with her titties. Found a spot and whipped junior out. Here's where it went south. She started sucking then told me to put $40 on the dash. Told her I only had $25 'that's all I'll pay for a BJ'. She was reluctant but went down anyways then told me that 25 isn't going to give me much time. Proceeded to give me the shittiest blow and handjob possible. Ended the session quickly so I could get her the fuck out my vehicle. Went for a wipe and she asked for some as well. She saw the scratch offs and had the audacity to say I could have offered that and still should. Told her fuck no especially since I already came and those are winning tickets but I didn't tell her the second part. She asked for my name then said she would never suck dick again for $25. Told her that Danielle whom is currently locked up would have and would do a much better job. Her top fronts are missing. Didn't catch her name or ask for digits since I'll avoid her from now on. She was walking around prior to the scoop with a phone in her hand. She left her wipes in my vehicle and good lord they were dirty. I included my wipes for comparison. She's probably still walking and if these fellas are payin' 40 for a BJ they are trippin'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230510_092215.jpg‎  

  3. #15318

    Blue truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Does Tanya live on that abandon truck near the railroads? I seen her there a few times.
    I've seen several whom I'd assume is a SW getting in and out of that truck. Building is abandoned but strange that all those vehicles are still there.

  4. #15317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got a great, slow blowjob from old Beverly this morning for $20. She had her lips wrapped perfectly around my mushroom and didn't come up until I pulled her off of it. She does a good job!

    This afternoon, I picked up Tanya (pictured) and fucked her up against a tree in the woods for $25. I pulled down her shorts and purposely fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. I was bottoming out, and pounding so hard that her feet were coming off the ground. I pulled my condom off, and shot my cum all over her ass. Whoops, I didn't bring anything to wipe it off of her.

    She's out walking around now, and is walking a little funny after that. But I do have her digits for dudes who have helped me. She's not great, but it's a mouth and pussy, and she's a nice lady.
    Does Tanya live on that abandon truck near the railroads? I seen her there a few times.

  5. #15316
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    Where do you usually find beverly?
    Usually walking down Cahoon, between Beaver and Old Plank. She stays with some people in a trailer not far from there.

  6. #15315

    Beverly

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got a great, slow blowjob from old Beverly this morning for $20. She had her lips wrapped perfectly around my mushroom and didn't come up until I pulled her off of it. She does a good job!

    This afternoon, I picked up Tanya (pictured) and fucked her up against a tree in the woods for $25. I pulled down her shorts and purposely fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. I was bottoming out, and pounding so hard that her feet were coming off the ground. I pulled my condom off, and shot my cum all over her ass. Whoops, I didn't bring anything to wipe it off of her.

    She's out walking around now, and is walking a little funny after that. But I do have her digits for dudes who have helped me. She's not great, but it's a mouth and pussy, and she's a nice lady.
    Where do you usually find beverly?

  7. #15314

    What!

    Quote Originally Posted by Msjohns  [View Original Post]
    OK. I'll do it. But only if she has her butt in her pants.
    You don't make any sense.

  8. #15313

    Snowflake

    She's at the big speedway right now wearing light blue shorts and red tank top. Any of you mongers want to pound her pussy, she's up there.

  9. #15312

    Cahoon

    I got a great, slow blowjob from old Beverly this morning for $20. She had her lips wrapped perfectly around my mushroom and didn't come up until I pulled her off of it. She does a good job!

    This afternoon, I picked up Tanya (pictured) and fucked her up against a tree in the woods for $25. I pulled down her shorts and purposely fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. I was bottoming out, and pounding so hard that her feet were coming off the ground. I pulled my condom off, and shot my cum all over her ass. Whoops, I didn't bring anything to wipe it off of her.

    She's out walking around now, and is walking a little funny after that. But I do have her digits for dudes who have helped me. She's not great, but it's a mouth and pussy, and she's a nice lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230507-165123.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230507-165020.jpg‎  

  10. #15311
    MrsJohns
    Guest
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #15310

    Looking for wiggles

    Hi all.

    Has anyone seen Wiggle. BSW started in Barnett moved to pearl. I have seen her in 18 months and that seems a little long for a LEO vacation.

    5'2 about 120 between 22-25 ?

  12. #15309

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, I wouldn't believe these SW's stories. A lot of the time it's monger didn't want to pay and she won't leave and got punched.
    You know what bro? You might be right. I can really visualize that scenario happening. It's bad business but if a monger says get out then get out!! No back talk or get the Pow Pow.

    Smack in the eye.

  13. #15308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer9  [View Original Post]
    A short, pudgy girl with her hair dyed red, black and white tattoos, a facial tattoo ripped me off for $40 and got rude with me. She should easy to spot. She lives around Thompson. She's young.
    How did she rip you off?

  14. #15307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Some of you mongers are sick asf. Snowflake has that black eye because a scum bag tried to rape and rob her. Luckily she was able to get away find a cop and they got his cock roach ass. Shit like this makes it bad for the rest of us to get good quality service out here!
    With all due respect, I wouldn't believe these SW's stories. A lot of the time it's monger didn't want to pay and she won't leave and got punched.

  15. #15306

    What a fucking shame

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassidy. Here's a photo of her actually sitting outside of that DG. Here's also a photo from a few years back of how she used to look. At one time years ago, people actually painted portraits of her. I still have one that I've been keeping in storage for her for a couple years.
    Thanks for the clarification. Guess my unicorn is a sway backed donkey now. What a shame. Body still looked solid. Oh well. Moving on. Again, thanks for the heads up.

    I don't know about the rest of y'all but the past week; week and a half has been slim pickings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape