High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 881 1381 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18343

    Jessi / Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Hey Woodbridge and surrounding areas. I just saw this thick snow bunny Jessi. Hit her up via text and was quoted 100 qv 170 hh 300 hr. I get the addy and on my way I go. Clean room in a nice hotel. She smelled great and has a very pretty face. Looks better in person than pics on ad. Pics are somewhat filtered as she has many tats. Started with an awesome CBJ. Very wet and deep. The true definition of sloppy toppy. I had to stop her before I blew so I could put that phat ass up in the air and hit it k9. She assumes the position and man what a view. I pounded away and never made it to another position. No signs of use or any handlers hanging around. Very chill vibe. I will definitely repeat when she's in the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/372660727816
    She's great in all aspects I have seen her in Richmond. Hopefully she'll come up here more often.

  2. #18342

    Gigi?

    Has anybody seen her. Menu seems open, but I'm always hesitant to see new providers. She's also at a new hotel in Springfield that I've never been too. I tried to see her last week but she ignored my messages when I arrived at the hotel. I'm dying for a BBBJCIM right now.

    https://callescort.org/240-719-8371

  3. #18341
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy1971  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I see her a lot. She is great!
    Is she okay with DATY?

  4. #18340
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Hey Woodbridge and surrounding areas. I just saw this thick snow bunny Jessi. Hit her up via text and was quoted 100 qv 170 hh 300 hr. I get the addy and on my way I go. Clean room in a nice hotel. She smelled great and has a very pretty face. Looks better in person than pics on ad. Pics are somewhat filtered as she has many tats. Started with an awesome CBJ. Very wet and deep. The true definition of sloppy toppy. I had to stop her before I blew so I could put that phat ass up in the air and hit it k9. She assumes the position and man what a view. I pounded away and never made it to another position. No signs of use or any handlers hanging around. Very chill vibe. I will definitely repeat when she's in the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/372660727816
    I concur. I see her a lot. She is great!

  5. #18339

    Jessi in Woodbridge

    Hey Woodbridge and surrounding areas. I just saw this thick snow bunny Jessi. Hit her up via text and was quoted 100 qv 170 hh 300 hr. I get the addy and on my way I go. Clean room in a nice hotel. She smelled great and has a very pretty face. Looks better in person than pics on ad. Pics are somewhat filtered as she has many tats. Started with an awesome CBJ. Very wet and deep. The true definition of sloppy toppy. I had to stop her before I blew so I could put that phat ass up in the air and hit it k9. She assumes the position and man what a view. I pounded away and never made it to another position. No signs of use or any handlers hanging around. Very chill vibe. I will definitely repeat when she's in the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/372660727816

  6. #18338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Damn! That old?

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTch10  [View Original Post]
    Save the time and effort. I tried many months ago and got in and literally turned around when I saw a grandma. Don't bother.
    Wow, I like 'them mature but if she's at the saggy grandma stage then maybe this was a blessing in disguise. Appreciate everyone who was looking out.

  7. #18337

    Google image search is your best friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwilliams6969  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Google image search is your best friend.

  8. #18336

    Cliff notes study buddy

    Correct me if I'm wrong and apologies for stirring the pot. If you have notes to compare, this would be the place to share them. It seems to me like you want to copy someone else's homework.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Curious is anyone else has used the "One Collection" agency? Would love to compare notes. TheOneCollection.one

    Current talent is: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4163753.htm

  9. #18335

    Springfield ACS

    Don't know what's going on with the popular Springfield ACS now so I texted the handler at x9734 and asked who's available. She came back with Cherry and LiLi; bummer nobody new.

    Cherry is good so I asked for a time slot and was directed to a dumpier hotel than their previous home but still not bad.

    Cherry opened the door and was very happy to see me. This time she seemed a bit more GFE than usual and I asked and got a BBBJ without the upcharge normally requested for BB. She knows I like eye contact and she's good with that and then got into 69. After a few minutes she jumped off and got a cover and we did 50 positions, my favorite being trying her legs in a pretzel to make her a little bit more tight.

    As usual we finish in mish with her knees up by her shoulders but today she kept her eyes closed and her mouth open for DFK. All this for $. 3 HHR.

    Go see her for a cheap distraction on your afternoon.

  10. #18334

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing Lucy today as I got a thing for Latina milfs. Called her up but wanted refences and verification. I understand a provider has to be safe and all but the only way I could verify with her since I had no refences she knows was through P411. The application alone would take a minute and wasn't apart of my budget. First and foremost, is she even worth it? I know older providers have their limits but Latinas are built different, enough said. 2. Can't find a recent report on her so if anyone has partake I would really appreciate it if you helped you boy out.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2144949-365467
    Save the time and effort. I tried many months ago and got in and literally turned around when I saw a grandma. Don't bother.

  11. #18333

    Longtime looker 1st post has anyone seen this girl


  12. #18332

    One Collection

    Curious is anyone else has used the "One Collection" agency? Would love to compare notes. TheOneCollection.one

    Current talent is: https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4163753.htm

  13. #18331

    Just move on

    This is not reasonable. I would consider it reasonable to ask for a drivers license (with your info obscured) or a linked in account or work email or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing Lucy today as I got a thing for Latina milfs. Called her up but wanted refences and verification. I understand a provider has to be safe and all but the only way I could verify with her since I had no refences she knows was through P411. The application alone would take a minute and wasn't apart of my budget. First and foremost, is she even worth it? I know older providers have their limits but Latinas are built different, enough said. 2. Can't find a recent report on her so if anyone has partake I would really appreciate it if you helped you boy out.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2144949-365467

  14. #18330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewsted  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of going to an event recently, in the afternoon. Got the instructions after paying the entrance fee on cash app. Turns it the party is in my neighborhood and a leee 20 houses away from my home. Really, literally 20 houses away!! They had Taco Bell. I ate. Participated and had fun. I'll be back. Anxious to go to another event perhaps on a Fri or sat night when they say there are often more ladies. Marley is attractive, you'll enjoy the company.
    How do you find her parties, I can't get anything when I search for Marley. Never used Fetlife before.

  15. #18329

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum for Ella. More than enough reviews to get you up to speed and to decide if she's your cup of tea. She travels quite a bit and might not be responsive, but she'll most likely get back to you when I'm town. I saw she was down Route 1 recently so not sure where in that stretch she was at since you mentioned Arlington. Good luck!
    I had texted her without response a bit ago when I rtff, but she didn't respond. I'll keep trying though! Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape