Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 11029
-
05-17-23 09:05 #9619Senior Member

Posts: 3853Numbers never work out except for the psychos that text every day and every minute. It's the ones that you want to see that they never respond back, either they lost their phone or got turned off. The ones that you don't want are the ones that ring your phone off the hook! Try to get photos of the SWs next time.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 02:05 #9618Senior Member

Posts: 60Lisa
Lisa is cool. She's a eater.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 20:11 #9617Senior Member

Posts: 2682Weeknights are always better lately. Staties have a team (two marked, one unmarked) on weekends that just roam around stopping guys for the slightest infraction, and then swarm them. A lot of the girls have given up even coming out when they're around, unless they're really desperate (and don't have a phone to call regulars).
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
05-16-23 17:25 #9616Senior Member

Posts: 7852:00 am
I picked up a girl named lisa from mashpee ma cape cod, she is wampanoag indian.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
She was wearing a short skirt, tan skin, very pretty. picked her up on mass Ave.
Got a bbj dropped her off at the gas station.
I texted her today no response, bizarre life I live.
Have her # hope you guys bump into her too.
Lisa, April, jazz, lora / lala, chloe, lots of cool ladies I've met.
-
05-16-23 13:00 #9615Senior Member

Posts: 294Lot of New Market Square action last night
Drove through the area around 1:00 am This morning and they were at least six possibly as many as seven streetwalkers on Allerton and all the side streets. I did not partake. I did not recognize any of them. Just didn't have the didn't have enough money on me. But for those of you who are saying that they go out there and strike out it seems that Monday into Tuesday and at 1:00 am Seems to be a good time with some good selection if that is your thing. Just wanted to pass this on. Also very low law enforcement Presence at that time.
-
05-15-23 14:18 #9614Banned Member

Posts: 124Rosemary
Said she was from western mass, didn't have a phone, and that she was checking into whatever program at the end of the day. Haven't seen her since. Paid 4.0 for BBJ & BFS
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 12:09 #9613Senior Member

Posts: 3024Nice where she from and what are her rates? Going to start hitting the pavement tonight. Its been awhile.
Originally Posted by LuvNotHot
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 05:59 #9612Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone seen?
Anyone seen a cute little auburn hair girl goes by Elizabeth or Sky? Missing 1/2 of a finger and has a big cross on her back. Any help with time and location where to find? Was a lot of fun but demons hitting hard. Saw Ashley walking the Ave early AM and as always worth it just won't go past the BBJ.
-
05-11-23 14:24 #9611Banned Member

Posts: 124Rosemary
I want to say the cops are trying their hardest to stop the surge but it won't last. I couldn't find any of my go-to's one night (heavy statie presence) but this morning I found two new prospects. I like taking road trips and have noticed other towns are blossoming again. So personally I'm going to start splitting my hunts between NMS which I'm familiar with and Providence. I was in Lynn the other day and saw a few eaters but it was broad day and clearly far too early over there. Found this nice lady this morning. I love breaking in a fresh face.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:55 #9610Senior Member

Posts: 838Briana
I was out as well looking for a WSW. The streets were bare. My dreams of the warmer weather bringing out the girls are a bust.
Originally Posted by LuvNotHot
[View Original Post]
Spotted the red head. She jumped in my car. No problem with her. BBBJ and BBFS all for 30. I didn't take a video though.
-
05-09-23 19:29 #9609Senior Member

Posts: 3853AM stroll
Saw the blonde with black again. That's three days in a row and the same clothes. Thanks to Phillesh for the review.
Saw this Latina that could be a walker. She had several bags with her and was wearing dirty pajama pants. Nothing else was out there. Headed to 93 and off to work.
-
05-09-23 07:36 #9608Banned Member

Posts: 124I've picked up a few uggos in my time but this one doesn't even look like she can get a dick hard. Not being pretty is one thing but she's legit built like an out of shape middle school boy. 7+ cars out at once last night and we all drove right past Quasimodo here.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 00:15 #9607Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes, I picked her up
That blonde who I can't remember her name is not worth picking up. She's very mentally challenged. We went to my spot and expected her to Polish my knob, but she'd just start and stop. She'd try to make conversation while I was begging her put it back in your mouth. She would, then stop again. Finally held her head to finish but of course she pulled off and made a mess in my car. Only good point was she didn't expect to be paid. She just asked if I had few dollars. Gave her 5 bucks and dropped her back at McDonalds.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 17:41 #9606Senior Member

Posts: 3853Passing by
Found this one walking since yesterday. Blonde hair with all black. I saw a BSW with all black leather and also a WSW with white hair, older. Didn't pick any of them up. I only managed to take one photo. Anyone picked these ladies up?
-
05-08-23 11:19 #9605Banned Member

Posts: 124Allerton every time
I find Gina on Allerton without fail a few times a week. Anytime between noon and midnight as those are the only hours I cruise these days. She claims to not be a fan of doing dates, but she seems to be out there more and more. Last night was dead and that's when I settled for the illegal Dominican who is also named Gina. She legit doesn't speak a lick of English, so I get frustrated having to use Google translate to do a simple date with her.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





