Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 735 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7194
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...i/404405815857

    This ad has a picture of an older white lady with huge tits and lists an open menu, but after wasting my time texting "she" wanted $75 to book an appt. I went along with it just to waste more of their time and got the Venmo for someone with an Indian name. These people are so fucking stupid they can even figure out that a white lady in her 40's living in the Seattle area is not going to be named Pirya Sabu. Or tell some BS about why your giving some Punjabi name. I hate this ass market here.

    First image is a screen shot of the pictures in the ad, second is this idiot's Venmo account. Anyone know how to spam a venmo account?
    If you want to see where the pictures came from: https://imgur.com/a/IYP6f.

  2. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan73  [View Original Post]
    What are the going rates for the ladies of luxxxe affaire for 30 m and an hour - $USD?
    The conversion brings the cost down to $290-$360 USD for an hour. I've been going to BC for 10+ years, let me know if you have any?'s.

  3. #7192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Naomi Ms. Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? The only search hits I got for Naomi was someone else. Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nursenaomi
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on STG at a fraction of those rates. I believe she is handled but I may be wrong.
    I didn't get the impression that she's managed. She's too all over the place. And her prices do seem higher than I remember when I saw her last year. At the time I remember she was going by Ms. Moore.

    She's not nearly as hot as she looks in her photos. She's sloppier, thicker, and older in real life. Probably not a great value at $400 an hour, but $300 an hour would be reasonable. Or go with the hh rate.

    Her menu is based on her state of mind. The first time I saw her she had a totally open menu. BBFSCIP and she was a little bit of a squirter. She ended up staying way over time and didn't seem to care. It was a great no limits GFE session. I had a fun time and decided to see her again the next day. The next day she was cold and distant and even though she still did BBBJ and DATY she insisted on CFS even though she literally told me the day before to "fill her little pussy up with my seed". She was in and out in 50 minutes. It was like two different people.

  4. #7191
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    I'm just wondering if she's legit with so many scams and LEO out there?
    Sorry, I don't have experience with this provider.

  5. #7190

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    Here's her latest ad on STG, same rates though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/981257193197
    I'm just wondering if she's legit with so many scams and LEO out there?

  6. #7189
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? The only search hits I got for Naomi was someone else. Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nursenaomi
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on STG at a fraction of those rates. I believe she is handled but I may be wrong.
    Here's her latest ad on STG, same rates though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/981257193197

  7. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? The only search hits I got for Naomi was someone else. Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nursenaomi
    I've seen her on STG at a fraction of those rates. I believe she is handled but I may be wrong.

  8. #7187

    Nurse Naomi

    Anyone have any info on this one? The only search hits I got for Naomi was someone else. Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nursenaomi

  9. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...i/404405815857

    This ad has a picture of an older white lady with huge tits and lists an open menu, but after wasting my time texting "she" wanted $75 to book an appt. I went along with it just to waste more of their time and got the Venmo for someone with an Indian name. These people are so fucking stupid they can even figure out that a white lady in her 40's living in the Seattle area is not going to be named Pirya Sabu. Or tell some BS about why your giving some Punjabi name. I hate this ass market here.

    First image is a screen shot of the pictures in the ad, second is this idiot's Venmo account. Anyone know how to spam a venmo account?
    Thank you for posting this, I had wondered about her as I like her MILF look. I almost texted her. You saved me some aggravation!

  10. #7185
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, for that kind of money they should be willing to take a full throttle, porn star anal pounding.
    Considering that it looks like both of them are from NYC, their pricing doesn't really surprise me. Personally, only time I would see someone over $700, let alone $1000, would be a pornstar.

    That being said, I would much rather see these girls at their rate than the $500 GPS providers we have here. At least these girls at least have professional pics, aren't ratchet hoes, and more than likely at the very least have an RBGFE menu.

  11. #7184

    Perfect Princess = waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...i/404405815857

    This ad has a picture of an older white lady with huge tits and lists an open menu, but after wasting my time texting "she" wanted $75 to book an appt. I went along with it just to waste more of their time and got the Venmo for someone with an Indian name. These people are so fucking stupid they can even figure out that a white lady in her 40's living in the Seattle area is not going to be named Pirya Sabu. Or tell some BS about why your giving some Punjabi name. I hate this ass market here.

    First image is a screen shot of the pictures in the ad, second is this idiot's Venmo account. Anyone know how to spam a venmo account?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230508_124153_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230508_123456_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #7183

    Second mortgages in the works!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    And a bunch of you will be paying those ridiculous prices.
    $45,000 per month of attention. I admire young athletes such as these going for it while they are still able. Sure beats the other pro sports leagues.

  13. #7182
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, for that kind of money they should be willing to take a full throttle, porn star anal pounding.
    They won't look that good in person and planes don't pay that fellas. Simps. Please? That's an overnight rate. And most don't deserve 1500 to fart in the bed and duck two rounds! Those pics are so shopped! No women looks like that in person. But some simp gone do it. They should go home broke!

    IMO.

  14. #7181
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    And a bunch of you will be paying those ridiculous prices.
    Who cares? If you can't afford it, why complain about others who can? Don't want to play that rate? Fine, don't. There are A LOT of providers in the industry that charge rates like this (1 k / hr) and higher. Complaining about it isn't going to get them to drop their rates. Gals are going to charge what they charge. If you can talk them down, great! If they say no and block you, don't whine about it.

    Find your financial comfort zone and go from there.

  15. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about theorginalkristy's milking table. I did try her couple years back, she was a big girl back then so that's all I stuck with. Actually did a video of the milking table session, pretty good but that's as far as I go with her.
    She did get a tummy tuck and some boob work, as you can tell in some of her pics (if I recall correctly). Same with the massage gal in Greenlake (SexxxyD206). Some will get a tattoo to help cover the scar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape