Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 30814
-
05-10-23 16:11 #22429Banned Member

Posts: 148Visiting
I've seen her. I haven't posted a report on her but my experience with her was fine. She stays with two other Providers I've also reviewed before: Becca and Lexi. You can read my review of them here http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6394285. Needless to say, between the three girls and the men in their lives, that's a packed place most of the time. And understandably so: more bodies in the residence means less everyone has to chip in to keep the bills paid. Having said that, at no time. And I stress this. At no time have any of the males knocked, interrupted or otherwise interfered with a session. They've never given me any trouble. I only mention this because there are some who assume any male in proximity of a Provider must be a pimp. None of these girls have pimps but each of them do have a male of significance around them. Each of the girls are independent and the males play no part of the exchange or correspondence. One the upside, how many of us can say we fucked three girls who all live in the same house? LOL They will do "2-girl" sessions and if you have that kind of bank you could probably get all three. Actually, I might even ask them that myself LOL.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
I've been trying to see her again but communication hasn't been great lately.
If you get in with Lady Ava then you're more persistent than I am. I've been trying for about a month. See my post here - http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6438298.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 13:56 #22428Senior Member

Posts: 188Fayth
I'll be back in town next week, and am looking for a new regular. Would like to meet Fayth.
Thanks,
Gibbs.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 13:49 #22427Senior Member

Posts: 458New experience
I am planning a visit to a new (to me) provider.
If there is any information on the following it would be most appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/165461642881
I like the spinners.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/481184073750
I like the slutty look.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/787136029055
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/020740801575
I will report on my visit when I decide who to see. I don't hobby very often so I hate to have a sucky experience. I have had a few and try to avoid them.
-
05-10-23 13:45 #22426Banned Member

Posts: 148Random texts from Providers
It's getting to become an epidemic with these girls. When I saw Heather (and any new Provider I see, now) I let her know straight away I don't appreciate random texts asking for money in advance of a service; I'm not interested in "discounting" it from future sessions. It's rude af. None of these women. Not a single one of them. Will allow you to drop by and fuck them but pay them later so why the hell would I just hand over money apart from a session? In all my years doing this, I've only had one provider (God, I miss this chick) who would sometimes fuck me just because she felt like it. Not ask for any money. If she messed up an arranged meeting time, she'd offer me a free session. Now that's service.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
Anyway, once I explain not only will I not answer random requests for money I simply will no longer book sessions with them at all after the first occurrence. That forewarning has dropped the incident rate dramatically.
-
05-10-23 13:37 #22425Banned Member

Posts: 148Mistress Alexia / Mistress Liv
The Henderson girls get a bad reputation and I don't know why but I can confirm I saw Alexia / Liv (she uses both pseudonyms) in Sept of 2022 and found her to be fair, friendly and otherwise delightful. Her ass was amazing then. And I'm not an ass man at all. The service was top notch. I would have booked more sessions with her but for a while she became hard to reach and unresponsive to text messages. I would still have her in my rotation were it not for her rates ($220 for the half hour date) and the distance to Henderson from where I live. But I don't count her out ever seeing her again either. If ever I increase the amount I put aside for Providers I'd happily make her a regular. That ass really is amazing. Your Mileage, of course, May Vary.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 12:54 #22424Senior Member

Posts: 79Wild Cougar Rose
https://callescort.org/828-571-8249
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 12:29 #22423Senior Member

Posts: 79Piper. Cleo.
I've known her for a while. Haven't seen her recently (6 mo) but I've texted her within last month or so. Her hosting location is a decent bottom floor condo. She lives alone but the walls are thin.
She requires covering on BJ and FS. If you care about that and want that she's super clean too. No demons. I'll say that when she met me she started BJ uncovered then when I released some pre, she covered it. The BJ was good. FS mult pos offered and quite good.
Her body is tiny. She's skinny as heck and only A's. Her P is very very tight.
Her place is far for me so I haven't been in a while but wanted to review her bc I haven't seen anyone talk about her going back to March.
All in all it was a good visit. She's a really nice girl and pretty easy to make a connection with. Coms are good. As always YMMV.
This is the quickest ad I could find where I recognized they are her (from the one where her face is barely visible. The others are her. I recognize the body. It's my type only I wish her boobs were bigger but she's still hot body to me.
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24927586/
-
05-10-23 12:02 #22422Senior Member

Posts: 79Kourtney dark
Kourtney has gone dark for me over last few days. Maybe the demon spiral? Nice enough girl reviewed her previously and she got the job done.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/121252642
She's the one in the pics.
-
05-10-23 11:10 #22421Senior Member

Posts: 156Which Rose??
Wondering which Rose passed?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 17:06 #22420Senior Member

Posts: 126She is part of the Henderson crew= demons and getting ragged AF double time. Proceed w caution / daylight hours only.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
Yw.
-
05-09-23 16:29 #22419Senior Member

Posts: 337Heather
BTW fwiw Heather takes direction well and brought a girl to my house for a threesome that had the most amazing ass I've ever seen. Every experience I've had with her has been good. Just don't let her hustle you. She's tried to get $ for future services randomly. I've never done that but I have a feeling she will try you if she senses any type of connection.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 16:16 #22418Senior Member

Posts: 337Who knows
Maybe she changed her ways. She always was in the Benson area for cardates and Adult bookstore in Raleigh. Maybe she's moved to Durham area and gotten more sensual.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 15:24 #22417Banned Member

Posts: 719You guys are talking about 2 different providers.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 13:17 #22416Senior Member

Posts: 49Always asking
Has anyone given a shot. Seen a lot of hit or miss with the Henderson girls, but still having issues finding a good fetish provider in the area. If anyone knows of any, feel free to DM. It's been a hunt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...r/975264289813
-
05-09-23 11:57 #22415Senior Member

Posts: 329Wait, what? I "think" I know which Savannah you are talking about. But which Rose died??
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
Nevermind. I found it









Reply With Quote





