Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 17724
-
05-10-23 17:24 #12249Senior Member

Posts: 109Molly Hurst
Has anyone seen Mollly Hurst recently and can provide and pros / cons. She'd closer to me now, but I've never got out schedules to line up.
TIA.
Luv.
-
05-09-23 22:11 #12248Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea I seen her Like a month ago. She a cool chick. I think she pretty much down for anything. But I was only there for BJ. She also GFE if you like that.
Originally Posted by Smitthers5564
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 20:30 #12247Senior Member

Posts: 158Bucket list
Not sure where to ask but this is something I'd like to try. A double BBJCIM. Had 2 providers taking turns before, but looking for 2 who will go after it at same time. Any help is appreciated. PM if you'd rather not post in open. Thanks in advance. DK.
-
05-09-23 20:26 #12246Senior Member

Posts: 158Marianna / Lala
I remember reading here not too long ago that she had told someone she retired? Saw her post on STG https://skipthegames.com/posts/edwar...e/989786772687 Not sure if she's back or this is a rip. Same pics she always had but prices have gone up.
-
05-09-23 15:06 #12245Regular Member

Posts: 13Snow Bunny
Has anyone dreamed with Snow Bunny recently? Curious about her, but a lot of old information.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3142036265
-
05-09-23 12:22 #12244Senior Member

Posts: 88Fake
Its a fake scam.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 11:00 #12243Senior Member

Posts: 71Has anyone seen Nadia in Stl?
https://tryst.link/escort/nadiawhite
-
05-09-23 02:52 #12242Regular Member

Posts: 11Lily still around?
Just wondering if Lily near Lindenwood is still providing, and if so, could someone share or PM me her current contact info. Last visit, more than a year ago, her number ended in 9662. How's she looking and treating you these days?
-
05-08-23 21:53 #12241Senior Member

Posts: 164Alright thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 21:25 #12240Senior Member

Posts: 162Khali
Khali has advertised before. Sparky saw her last year. Friendly girl, short and cute, exotic foreign looking. She indicates in her current ad no incall, only outcall or car dates. If you can arrange to see her somewhere other than your place (never a good idea), give her a whirl.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 19:08 #12239Senior Member

Posts: 164Khali
Has anyone try this one yet? No reviews yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/132876497
-
05-08-23 19:03 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 59Bluubs
Natural. Pierced. Maybe C cup, not big but not small, so average size probably. See the reviews in the link, they are accurate. She is nice and normal seeming, no noticeable issues. She is responsive maybe within 20-30 mins of reaching out to her. Try and see her before a line forms. Not many out in the stc area. Being that she is Bbw, she looks better from the back, so better to bend her over and enjoy a dream that way. Not that she doesnt look alright from the front, but her rear is her best feature. And her kitty is wet and seems tight maybe. I think she is 23 and thats why the kitty is good. I think she does Greek stuff for extra or something, but I did not ask more or partake, she just mentioned it. She is friendly and easy going, but on your first visit she probably will set a timer. So if do a q v, then probably best to be ready to pop. It feels good both times I dreamt a dream of blu, so I didnt care that I was in and out in 10 minutes or less. I woke up and was energized from a happy dream that I dreamed. I imagine I should dream again of blu. Just a neat dream I had. Wanted to share with fellow dreamers. - MP
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 18:28 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 203In this "dream", how were them tiddies?
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 17:37 #12236Senior Member

Posts: 59Blu / ivory / passion
I had a dream that I saw Blu. In my dream she said that she's trying to get a place of her own, but that she can't get a place. So she is currently at a hotel in STC. Blue is in her 20's, and a Bbw, but had a very large rear. In my dream I was there for a quick visit to hangout. It was tight and seem wet, even though I had my raincoat on. I dreamt that I saw her twice. She mentioned she is Greek, but I did not partake or care about that. My dream guide said it was something like 1. 4 X or something like that for a q v. The dream was quick and didn't stay around long, but the location was cool and safe. Maybe try and dream your way over to stc as it didn't seem like she was too busy. - MP.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362530334
-
05-07-23 23:24 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 1087She's a professional dominatrix and I'm not sure she offers FS. She has been around the midwest with the same phone number for awhile so its not too hard to find some posts and info on her. I'm sure there are some guys in the St. Louis area who like and get turned on by being dominated by an experienced woman. There are not a whole lot of good options for that service in the St. Louis area so she may do pretty well.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





