Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 11210
-
05-08-23 20:07 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 119Excellent suggestion. Actually "trying"/"starting" chats with 30+ per week. Getting about 10 per week responses, albeit weak ones. And of that, maybe 5 decent back and forth texts.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Problems are:
1. Criteria is max 30 miles away.
2. thin or athletic.
3. Not longer than 2 years on SA. Although this is becoming useless since these girls are changing profiles every month now. No exaggeration. Have seen it first hand.
4. Attractive.
Using the above criteria, not finding more than 10 a week. Wish I could find 20 per week to chat with.
I have found that opening a 2nd or 3rd account, with different critieria for my profile (age, height, race, and wealth) often delivers more potential SBs to chat up. Also, it shows what is driving these SBs to be more engaged. No surprise that height and wealth seem to be important to them.
-
05-08-23 19:52 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not being sarcastic at all. Try chatting with 20 a week. or at least 10.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 19:25 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 3337If you are contacting them and asking their rate on seeking, that is two strikes. First, you are at great risk for getting banned. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet does not mean it won't. What if that occurred right after you got that 3 month membership? All that $ down the drain. Second, by electronic communication, where she can't see you and any game you have is wasted, you are going to get her 'escort' rate, as if you are the most pitiful dude looking for sex.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
If a girl goes right to that and won't be dissuaded, they won't really work out for me no matter what the $ is, so I politely excuse myself (and block them).
-
05-08-23 19:19 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 119SB Inflation alive and well in LA
I've been quite active on SA for the last 60 days and have chatted with more than 20 potential SBs. Lots of scammers just based on their lack of English language or grammatical errors. My guess is Google translate. Lots of scammers based on using famous IG or model photos. Lots of scammers wanting a "date fee" even though they look legit and check out legit. Surprising what searching their photos comes back with. No chance on that. Lots of scammer or fakes based on wanting me to be "patient" and get to know them online. My guess on these are either a woman that has no intention of meeting or some woman / guy trying to hook me into some scam.
The rest is a mixed bag of good to very very hot. The downside is how $1 k per meet seems to be the going ask from these ladies. Had a legit actress / model with a significant IG and IMDB presence wanting $300 date fee and $1. 5 k per meet. Girls that are on PD wanting $1 k to $2 k per meet. (stupid when you can see them for $500 to $700 on HX or PD). Even mid 30's to 40's women asking for $1 k+ per meet.
Then there's the rest. Cute but heavy girls that want to "date". Dinner, flowers, etc. And also want financial help.
Thankfully my 3 month membership is expiring soon. Trying to maximize it before it expires but not holding my breath.
-
05-08-23 16:23 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 3337Sugar story of hiding and discovery
I am messaging w / a 30's girl on the site. Smart! Her profile name includes her first name, that she gives me. Her sugar story is that she works as a scientist for a Federal cabinet Dept. This freaks me a bit, this might give her access to some investigative tools that the average girl doesn't have, to track me down. But I proceed. We get on great, I start digging to get counterbalancing intelligence. I use one of the face rec sites on her profile photo. I do see one hit on Twitter that looks like her. The handle is at (another feminine name)(the name she gave me). So, her twitter is either her first and middle name, and for sugaring she uses her middle name (many people do this, including me), or that name she gave me as her first name is actually a last name. So, what do I learn from her twitter? She is involved w / a group that tries to use psychedelics therapeutically. Not the worst I have ever seen, but perhaps a little shady. Perhaps she is a government employee and this is a side hustle. Or recreation.
I will still pursue her, with eyes wide open.
-
05-05-23 00:19 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 183Staples is having a sale on these GCs. No fees. Saves you 6 bucks per card.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://slickdeals.net/f/16613156-at...30-5-6-limit-8
-
05-04-23 20:07 #7604Regular Member

Posts: 17Giftcard
Visa gift cards sold at Ralphs / Krogers also work. Prepaidgiftbalance.com is the site on the back.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 21:10 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 5603There are websites for that. Russian women dating. But Ukraine, I don't think so. lol.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 10:08 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 300She's trying to set men up to go to Ukraine, or meet Ukrainians here? I hope it's the former. The latter is a war zone. I get reach outs from women in Ukraine on the app pretty regularly.
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 01:14 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 3337Posted my success and details on the Richmond VA sugar thread.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 00:15 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 112ValentinaRose ValentinaBullet666 also on SB
Sigh. Good Vibes 111X on SecretBenefits.
Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger
[View Original Post]
Hot, but so is lava.
-
05-01-23 17:06 #7599Regular Member

Posts: 15That's so bad to hear. Never ever move forward even if you have slight doubt, not worth it. There are so many girls just move on with your game than stick to one. Also I always meet in public setting for first meet to gauge, you will get fairly great idea whether girl is genuine or not. So stay safe and be vigilant.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 09:13 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 110Pimpin
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-eced12bd63b1
This young lady sent me a very lengthy message on how she introduces men with beautiful Ukrainian women and she "manages" the interactions until we find the women we want then she sets up the meet up and takes her 900 fee for instruction. Sounds more like a pimp to me.
-
05-01-23 00:23 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 399Damn what a bust.
Onwards and upwards it least nothing crazy happened.
Stay safe.
AD.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 00:03 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 3337Supposed solution to paying for SA w / a prepaid debit card
Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.
So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.
Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.










Reply With Quote





