Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 16785
-
05-10-23 10:10 #15600Senior Member

Posts: 450Blue truck
I've seen several whom I'd assume is a SW getting in and out of that truck. Building is abandoned but strange that all those vehicles are still there.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 20:20 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 424Does Tanya live on that abandon truck near the railroads? I seen her there a few times.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 19:59 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 1246Usually walking down Cahoon, between Beaver and Old Plank. She stays with some people in a trailer not far from there.
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 05:31 #15597Senior Member

Posts: 65Beverly
Where do you usually find beverly?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 15:28 #15596Senior Member

Posts: 534What!
You don't make any sense.
Originally Posted by Msjohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 18:54 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 534Snowflake
She's at the big speedway right now wearing light blue shorts and red tank top. Any of you mongers want to pound her pussy, she's up there.
-
05-07-23 17:00 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 1246Cahoon
I got a great, slow blowjob from old Beverly this morning for $20. She had her lips wrapped perfectly around my mushroom and didn't come up until I pulled her off of it. She does a good job!
This afternoon, I picked up Tanya (pictured) and fucked her up against a tree in the woods for $25. I pulled down her shorts and purposely fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. I was bottoming out, and pounding so hard that her feet were coming off the ground. I pulled my condom off, and shot my cum all over her ass. Whoops, I didn't bring anything to wipe it off of her.
She's out walking around now, and is walking a little funny after that. But I do have her digits for dudes who have helped me. She's not great, but it's a mouth and pussy, and she's a nice lady.
-
05-07-23 13:04 #15593MrsJohnsGuest
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-06-23 11:53 #15592Senior Member

Posts: 57Looking for wiggles
Hi all.
Has anyone seen Wiggle. BSW started in Barnett moved to pearl. I have seen her in 18 months and that seems a little long for a LEO vacation.
5'2 about 120 between 22-25 ?
-
05-05-23 22:59 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 534Lmao
You know what bro? You might be right. I can really visualize that scenario happening. It's bad business but if a monger says get out then get out!! No back talk or get the Pow Pow.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
Smack in the eye.
-
05-05-23 21:04 #15590Senior Member

Posts: 424How did she rip you off?
Originally Posted by Pipelayer9
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 21:03 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 424With all due respect, I wouldn't believe these SW's stories. A lot of the time it's monger didn't want to pay and she won't leave and got punched.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 11:45 #15588Regular Member

Posts: 14What a fucking shame
Thanks for the clarification. Guess my unicorn is a sway backed donkey now. What a shame. Body still looked solid. Oh well. Moving on. Again, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I don't know about the rest of y'all but the past week; week and a half has been slim pickings.
-
05-01-23 23:13 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 534Snowflake
Some of you mongers are sick asf. Snowflake has that black eye because a scum bag tried to rape and rob her. Luckily she was able to get away find a cop and they got his cock roach ass. Shit like this makes it bad for the rest of us to get good quality service out here!
-
05-01-23 23:05 #15586Senior Member

Posts: 534Curious
Have you ever scooped an occasional young WSW named kayla who hangs around that store? Middle 20's red hair or brown about 5'7 cute but missing some teeth. She always want to drink fucking liquor. You can pm details if you have.
Originally Posted by Tawlz
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






