Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 278
-
05-09-23 09:53 #83Senior Member

Posts: 158100 proof
WOW $750 for 90 minutes. You guys are nuts for paying that BS price.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 14:59 #82Banned Member

Posts: 443On the website
100 proof has a couple of girls listed as photo and video friendly.
It was CFS and covered for a trip to Greece.
Price was what was listed on their site.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 01:54 #81Senior Member

Posts: 339Kayden
Haven't used them yet what was gift cfs or? Pm ok tia.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 00:00 #80Senior Member

Posts: 1303How much was it? What else is on the menu? BBFSCIP? MSOG? Videos / photos? Etc.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 23:41 #79Banned Member

Posts: 443Kayden Love
Saw her for 90 min. 100 proof was easy to work with. They got me a same day appt to my hotel.
Kayden is very very petite. She has an incredible body very small waist nice tits she is a pleaser.
A trip to Greece is on the menu. Not extra. She's cool talks a little quick but takes her time in bed.
Been looking for a provider for greek. Pretty good rhythm with it.
Wide open menu.
Had some problems with communication with other providers. Found out it was actually my phone not receiving messages. So damn my weekend could've started out much more different.
But was happy how it ended up. Kayden drained me.
Wish more providers would do it through email.
-
04-10-23 18:42 #78Senior Member

Posts: 481No worries
I'm actually in the opposite boat. I'm flying in Wednesday and I'm on a budget this trip. Scratching everywhere trying to find high end talent for medium prices. I'll probably end up at one of the Asian places as a result. I'm getting conflicting info about the photo accuracy. Some say it's the girl, some say a close representation, most places I realize they are fake pics. With the overwhelming amount of positive reviews, if they are not accurate, they must be as good or better.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
Last edited by GutterMind4; 04-10-23 at 18:43. Reason: Typo
-
04-10-23 17:37 #77Banned Member

Posts: 443Thank you
I just wanted to see if Emi was really everything everyone claims to be.
Tbh I had her booked last year, but the flight was changed and I was not able to reschedule. Had to see a k-agency. Which worked out well for me as I got friendly with one of the girls and they were able to get me into an agency in Chicago that is infamous for not letting in new clients.
I might have to see her. I looked up Tia and she hasn't been reviewed in a few months.
Originally Posted by GutterMind4
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 16:11 #76Senior Member

Posts: 481Rtf
Respectfully, 7. 3 seconds on Google yielded multiple reviews for both girls. But while I'm here, never seen Tia but Ema is everything you see and more. Booked 2 hours with her last year and I didn't want to let her go. Small but stacked, changed into lingerie, she was all I wanted and needed. She's quiet and a little shy but she's a pleaser. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 08:56 #75Banned Member

Posts: 443Back in Vegas
Will be back in Vegas beginning of May. Been thinking about seeing one of these girls.
https://tiarose.ch/
OR.
Emi Rei.
I'm increasing my budget to about $800 since this trip is just a gambling trip not for work. For the first time in awhile.
Any experience with these ladies? Also looking at a pornstar as well.
TIA.
-
12-20-22 18:08 #74Senior Member

Posts: 387Looks like a dude bro.
Originally Posted by GentlemanDonny
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 00:58 #73Senior Member

Posts: 29Olivia Sutton
Hi, does anyone have any info on Olivia Sutton?
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/olivia-sutton
She is highly reviewed on TER but all the reviews are before 2018. Has anyone met her recently, would greatly appreciate any feedback.
-
10-30-22 00:09 #72Senior Member

Posts: 26Mia Gomez
Anyone seen this new girl based out of Vegas and can share their experience?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...cisco/miagomez
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
10-02-22 21:20 #71Senior Member

Posts: 27Lacey
Lacey Models World Vegas. Doesn't advertise much but chill girl willing to hang out as long as she trusts ya. Expensive, like $600 an hour.
Originally Posted by ZadeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 12:08 #70Regular Member

Posts: 9Recommendations
I'm in town and looking for a recommendation. Budget is high and looking for, slim, great fake tits, awesome performance, long hair, younger, glam. Would love any help!
-
09-19-22 05:09 #69Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks, appreciate the response. List is growing of who I'm going to try and contact closer to the time and she's a strong candidate!
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





