Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 37356
-
05-09-23 10:50 #28281Regular Member

Posts: 1Thanks for the info. What is the going rate there?
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 09:33 #28280Senior Member

Posts: 50Curious, did she do time for the profession?
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 08:13 #28279Senior Member

Posts: 212She's cold
Also need to remember she is a convicted felon and has spent quite a bit of time in jail. She looked much different with a buzzcut and jail clothes. I used to have pictures of her as an inmate but no longer have them. She has a very bad temper when things don't go.
She is not warm at all. Personality is flat.
-
05-08-23 22:52 #28278Senior Member

Posts: 427How to reach Jazz
Thanks for the review Intellicom. How would you define GFE? Given she is very much about not kissing, nipples are off limits, other recent piercings don't touch, etc. Your girlfriends sure have a lot of rules to follow.
As far as reaching her, she is currently posting on CL under health or beauty services. Her number is in the ad too. Can't post numbers here though.
-
05-08-23 22:35 #28277Regular Member

Posts: 22Bella or SWB
Which one would you guys recommend, Bella or SWB? I'm looking for a really good tease before the finish. I've been to SWB many times and the tease usually is really good, but heard the talent isn't so great anymore. I've never been to Bella, but have read good things about it.
Thanks!
-
05-08-23 19:48 #28276Senior Member

Posts: 246Convicted felon
Also need to remember she is a convicted felon and has spent quite a bit of time in jail. She looked much different with a buzzcut and jail clothes. I used to have pictures of her as an inmate but no longer have them. She has a very bad temper when things don't go her way.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 16:30 #28275Regular Member

Posts: 4Jazz
So I have seen Jazz so many times and with me she was A1. Was very affectionate, GFE, she was very sweet, nice and very patient. I agree she has a setup like Natasha and same personality as her. To my fellow mongers Jazz is very nice and kind. Be nice to her and she will make you feel like a King. But of course YMMV. Jazz is in my opinion like Lauren from Grand Rapids. Jazz makes all the other ladies a disappoint. I'm one to share here's her number [Deleted by Admin].
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 16:24 #28274Senior Member

Posts: 212Funny
I think it's funny that you think that Faith gives a good massage!
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 13:39 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 124Day Spa
Van Dyke Rd south of 21 mile rd.
Nice later 30's year old F. S. Available.
-
05-08-23 11:52 #28272Senior Member

Posts: 929Congrats. Would love to hear from at least one other.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 11:49 #28271Senior Member

Posts: 929See the front door.
Originally Posted by HardOne3
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 11:18 #28270Regular Member

Posts: 17Sam info
Not much to write home about apart from her being hot af. She used to work with nat / Veronica. Kinda mechanical, massage is lackluster, 4/10 at best. She is NOT into it at all and it was a huge turn off, but she goes topless and strips to a bikini for the massage. Body is quite nice to look at tho. Pierced tts. This is followed by a pretty meh HE / CBJ depending on donation. Her menu is Benjamin driven and based on how comfortable she feels, so YMMV. Allows you to touch her, but nothing below the belly. Very likely to try and upcharge you, total service is close to $$ Not worth the price and time invested IMO.
Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 08:20 #28269Senior Member

Posts: 479Faith SCS
Faith is a certified masseuse. She usually gives me a massage a little too firm for my liking, I always ask for a little less pressure. In a 1/2 hr visit there's not a lot of time.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 22:30 #28268Regular Member

Posts: 7Pressure Point
Any recommendations as to who to see at PP. Looking for massage with HE. Thanks.
-
05-07-23 15:01 #28267Regular Member

Posts: 1Exactly
That's what I do when I see a girl spraying too much perfume. Running extra mileage, lifting some dumbbells up, leg extension / flexion are a bit annoying. Good thing is, sometimes, hours later, when I get back to my home, my girl wants me to stir her pussy with my stick, and I proudly say "Not a problem".
Originally Posted by WhatsItMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






