Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 10615
-
05-08-23 00:15 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 1157Barbie
Any upsell for BBFS? I texted last night but didn't get a response till morning. I want to go hard on k9 and cip
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the report
-
05-07-23 19:08 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 156MIJOO Start 5/6.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
CFS.
GFE.
BBFS (NO CIP).
-
05-07-23 18:59 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 127Blonde barbie
Looks like they took that information off the website. I didn't see it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Blonde_Barbie
Really cute face. Body is pretty nice. No cip but her pussy was really wet and she tossed my salad.
Not sure if I will repeat because there are so many others out there but I do recommend.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 18:56 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 71The rates they have posted there are bizarre. They really don't want you going over an hour.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:58 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 156Checkout their site it gives information.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:23 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 1157Easily? You mean no upsell? Slamdunk, no test results req?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 16:31 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 443Amazing experience. Communication, appointment set up, incall location. The entire visit from opening the door to leaving was by far the best. Easily best BBFS I've had in Portland.
Originally Posted by SaltyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 22:32 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 1142Dolce
What happened to Bellas rates? Good God, are guys really paying this trailer park **** 800? You could fill her up for 2. 5 for a half last fall when she was in town.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
-
05-06-23 20:37 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 765Watch your wallet though.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ght=XxcEmpress
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
And she was noted here for fucking raw.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22289-BBFS-Bareback-in-Portland&p=4791505&viewfull=1#post4791505
-
05-06-23 20:15 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 97I don't think so
Saw her about a month ago. No indication of it being on the table. Condoms came out immediately.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 17:21 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 115Suxxmines
I've always been intrigued but never pulled the trigger, because she's used many pics in the past that didn't appear to be her.
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]
Are the pics in this ad accurate? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...thday/56237215.
-
05-06-23 16:40 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 154Based on her couple of reviews, she looks like safety and doesn't do some like DFK?
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 15:58 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 106XxcEmpress
Does she still belong in this thread, Enquiring minds would like to know.
S1.
-
05-06-23 14:09 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 1157Suxxmines
Cip? Any upsell? I almost pulled the trigger on this one but she was new and not much on reviews.
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 12:23 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 25Birthday Girl Needs Frosting
Suxxmines on TNA is down for it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?458658-Suxxmines










Reply With Quote





