Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11734

    Frankie

    45 yo, clearly has some mileage on her, tatted from head to toe and asks (and fully expects) 1500 ppm. These chicks are more delusional than ever LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-488cb55ba26b

  2. #11733
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her several months ago, was quick to go to text and sounded good, but wants 1 K per meet.
    Wow really? I got her for less than half that. Makes zero sense.

  3. #11732

    TheKathy in Reston on SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-9fe3008401ad

    Any intel? We talked on the phone and meeting Monday for lunch.

    Am I in for disappointment?

    All sounds to good to be true.

  4. #11731

    HelluoLibrorum

    I talked with her several months ago, was quick to go to text and sounded good, but wants 1 K per meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to these two and wondering if any of you gents had knowledge or feedback. TiA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-8ce5c5ef547b

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-762090d9ad2c

  5. #11730
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #11729

    PrettyRocker

    In an absence of pre-nut clarity and desire for strange, TOFTT. Small, petite girl. Decent BBBJ, covered penetration. Post-nut clarity. One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I remember previous reviews on here. She also had a profile steph5656 or something. Anyway previous reports talked about her being a time waster and I think ADCfellow or someone posted about how she could be a potential scammer. How she showed up with another girl and he thought it could be a cash & dash.

    She told me "400 I don't like anal, kissing, or giving head" some 202 number if I remember.

  7. #11728

    Torianastarz

    Had her. Very pretty, nice body, bubbly personality. Good BBBJ. Had to jam my cock in her mouth to stop her relentless talking. Overall a good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-eeffc230fe04

    Got her off the site. Even talked to her on phone few times, fixed up a meet and she texted me saying "leaving. See you soon". First red flag. Have you checked in?, second red flag was "waiting for uber, but uber declined, short of money send me 20 $, I decided to call my reliable SB, who drove over. And then she texts me saying are you still waiting. And I said yes. And she says "You already paid for the hotel didn't you?. And after an hour she says we can reschedule. So strung her along.

    Just curious if anyone had any luck with her?

  8. #11727
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    A + M broke up a few months ago- M is still offering a complete menu.
    Any idea if A is available at all?

  9. #11726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    A + M broke up a few months ago- M is still offering a complete menu.
    Weird, I had talked to someone about her a few months ago, early in the fall, and that menu was far from complete.

    If it were, I'd be interested.

  10. #11725

    SensualSiren

    Her pics look way better. I found her too skinny for my taste. It hurts when you pound a girl from behind and there is no ass to help cushion the blow. One and done deal with me. I prefer girl next door look, with a little bit of ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://nubiles.net/model/profile/7404/amy-smith

    No one's reported on SensualSiren in quite a while, or her friend Marguerite, but here are some rather old videos of hers, just in case you wanted to know what she sounds like. Kinda weird, as it turns out!

  11. #11724

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to these two and wondering if any of you gents had knowledge or feedback. TiA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-8ce5c5ef547b

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-762090d9ad2c
    Ivy is half a step from being a pro.

    I think reviewed her a few weeks ago. If not then just an FYI. She will go to text pretty quick, send you dirty pics and quote 4 $$. She will not respond to anything less than 4 $$. She will keep talking right over you with all the things she will do and just keep saying 4 $$. Everything is raw and all ports of entry are open. This was unsolicited info to me.

    Up to each person what they spend and on who, but she gave the, 'going home with an extra itch' type vibe.

    It I have far to many younger options then ivy, who looks 40 and is trying to party and act like she 22. Let alone for that amount.

  12. #11723

    Helluolibrorum and Ivy S

    I've been talking to these two and wondering if any of you gents had knowledge or feedback. TiA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-8ce5c5ef547b

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-762090d9ad2c

  13. #11722
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Every time I try it the site says its busy and nothing comes up. I left it open overnight and nothing.
    You have to hit the big red "search internet" button underneath the photos.

  14. #11721
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying this forever and I get shit on by a bunch of idiots on here.

    I switched to NYC and I'm getting legit models blowing me up.
    You get shit on here because you're an asshole. Not because you continuously clobber this forum with worthless information about girls in NYC. This is the Northern VA board. SMH.

  15. #11720

    MargueriteSA

    A + M broke up a few months ago- M is still offering a complete menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape