Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 30338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22598
    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    If you google videos of Dakota Knight, you can see Marley in action.
    WTF I DID I JUST SEE. You telling me this whole time Marley a whole porn star? WTF wbu Autumn and Essie. Yooo WTF I've seen Marley lots of times and wow she's a good good faker. We vibed on different levels but didn't think this. I thougjt She was a regular working girl frfr. She showed me her tinder etc and we actually connected on there. I'm shocked. Crazy thing is I actually know her real name.

  2. #22597
    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    Marley,

    Essie.

    Autumn Q.

    Rosalia.

    They're all managed talent. You wouldn't know it based on personalized text messages, but you're talking to an agency that pretends to be the girl. The agency is good, FWIW, and the girls are all talented.
    I figured they worked for an agency but never throught I wasnt Actually talking to Marley. No way how you know this?

  3. #22596
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Marley on Eros, search Marley for more intel. She also has a profile in Seeking with that pic in the white dress. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4363. https://tryst.link/escort/eliteessie
    Essie isn't Marley. I've seen both and I'm actually talking to Marley now haha she moved from her original spot, not going to say where but yea.

  4. #22595

    Mother / Daughter?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I asked Jessie if that "sexy sweetheart " that she sometimes advertises with is her daughter. She said they are related but she isn't her daughter.
    That's interesting. They both told me they were mother / daughter, but don’t like people to know because of all the requests for a 3 way.

  5. #22594
    I asked Jessie if that "sexy sweetheart " that she sometimes advertises with is her daughter. She said they are related but she isn't her daughter.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Yup, especially young providers. They are usually in high demand because of their age I imagine so I'm not shocked. But don't confirm dates if you can oblige. Is she Jessie the Milfs daughter?

  6. #22593

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKosam  [View Original Post]
    What's the minimum to see them?
    Check their site.

  7. #22592

  8. #22591
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up for my upcoming trip and read that this girl was at least legit. Overlooked a meh review and a bad one on a the massage board since she seemed nice. Anyway we're playing phone tag and she wants to sell me some photos, I know she's real so I figure why not, it's just 20 bucks. Well to my surprise she sends what we agreed on. Cut to today and we're chatting and she says she's short 45 for a storage unit or some shit and I was like ok maybe I can buy a few more pics or a video. I offer 20 and she comes back with 25 like some type of negotiation. I say sure if she gives me a deal on a GFE visit and this is where she goes ape shit. Accusing me of nickel and diming her even tho she said her rates were negotiable. GFE is 300/ hr and she says she won't lose more money over an extra 5 bucks, but In the same breath tells me that the lowest she ll do a GFE hr is 260 lmao. You can't make this shit up. Pics for context. Order of photos is 1,3,4,2,5
    Link https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/980-328-3860.

  9. #22590
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Most of these girls are UNRELIABLE. You may have just caught her on a good day.
    Extremely unreliable dragged me to uptown tonight only to get crickets as soon as I got there, so much for making things right, Russian bunny is a complete waste of time.

  10. #22589
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Most of these girls are UNRELIABLE. You may have just caught her on a good day.
    Yup, especially young providers. They are usually in high demand because of their age I imagine so I'm not shocked. But don't confirm dates if you can oblige. Is she Jessie the Milfs daughter?

  11. #22588

    Kay Kay, stay away

    I've been trying to set up for my upcoming trip and read that this girl was at least legit. Overlooked a meh review and a bad one on a the massage board since she seemed nice. Anyway we're playing phone tag and she wants to sell me some photos, I know she's real so I figure why not, it's just 20 bucks. Well to my surprise she sends what we agreed on. Cut to today and we're chatting and she says she's short 45 for a storage unit or some shit and I was like ok maybe I can buy a few more pics or a video. I offer 20 and she comes back with 25 like some type of negotiation. I say sure if she gives me a deal on a GFE visit and this is where she goes ape shit. Accusing me of nickel and diming her even tho she said her rates were negotiable. GFE is 300/ hr and she says she won't lose more money over an extra 5 bucks, but In the same breath tells me that the lowest she ll do a GFE hr is 260 lmao. You can't make this shit up. Pics for context. Order of photos is 1,3,4,2,5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3162.jpg‎   IMG_3167.jpg‎   IMG_3164.jpg‎   IMG_3165.jpg‎   IMG_3166.jpg‎  


  12. #22587

    Lexus

    Looks like a deposit scammer. Any Intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hiyaitslexus

  13. #22586

    Minimum

    What's the minimum to see them?

    Quote Originally Posted by ModelX  [View Original Post]
    Once in a blue moon, luck is on our sides.

    I had to miss the second week when these beauty was originally scheduled to be here. But it looks like they both are extending their stays, and offering HHR too.

    These qualities don't come often in our city, so I'm revisiting them again and the experience is getting better and better.

    If they are moving here permanently, I'll be broke.

    http://tastesofseoul.freeescortsite.com

  14. #22585

    Miracle happens. TOS is extending their tour

    Once in a blue moon, luck is on our sides.

    I had to miss the second week when these beauty was originally scheduled to be here. But it looks like they both are extending their stays, and offering HHR too.

    These qualities don't come often in our city, so I'm revisiting them again and the experience is getting better and better.

    If they are moving here permanently, I'll be broke.

    http://tastesofseoul.freeescortsite.com

  15. #22584

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/053920926724

    Anyone have info on this one? Seen her posting some on STG but not sure of her name to look her up in this thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape