Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8719
-
05-08-23 16:59 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 398More Sweet Chocolate
I was able to see Sweet Chocolate recently. Like OldStud shared, she is cute and fairly petite. Unfortunately I got neither dfk nor lfk, though I did express those preferences. May be a YMMV. I did notice the mid-section as noticed by ClassicForNow. I'm wondering if she's maybe prego. I found her performance cooperative but rote. And for the deed she has a side-room with an old bed covered by a filthy blanket that skeeved me out.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Overall, at her donation-point, she's a decent-looking, apparently sane provider, and in a tight-pinch I might return.
-
05-08-23 00:12 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 1334Stig
Not sure what you mean by spilling the beans. All I'm saying is if "us" want to review or talk about "them" (not a stretch) we should just do it here (otherwise what's the point of this website).
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 20:53 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 1234Still probably not the best idea to mention it. If we review here, we may be identified by visit details.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Always best to never have heard of this place, or any other review site. Act surprised if she shows you any of them.
-
05-07-23 17:18 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 73Scarlet
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/450849230869
Has anyone seen scarlet? Rates? I'm over an hhr away otherwise I'd toftt.
-
05-06-23 22:07 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 446Do you seriously think it's the mongers spilling the beans on this site?? Get a grip on reality. Most girls know all about it and stay ahead of the game by reading everything we post. Not to mention most girls have accounts and comment often.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 09:40 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 886I noticed one review I posted about a particular gal began a string Convo and it oddly seemed to end up angrily in her ad LOL. I guess it's no matter to me since I won't be returning anyway but we all know they read it. Half will post their reviews from here in their ad images. I think guys will tell girls they posted a good review like it's a compliment or threaten them by saying they'll post a bad one. This will def give them a heads up there's somewhere online it's happening. Plus I'm sure any girl with a pimp has him watching on here.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 22:55 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 380Don't disagree with that at all, but lets not kid ourselves. A simple google search will bring this site up in seconds. If these girls are coherent enough to post a STG ad, then they can certainly find this website. Some of these girls were raised on iPads at this point. If us bozos found it, then they certainly can.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
Now if we are talking a civilian on a site like seeking, then definitely keep your mouth shut!
-
05-05-23 20:20 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 2147Agree
Sometimes their little head controls their big head.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
05-05-23 15:21 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 66Outcalls
Who are the best girls to host for outcalls nowadays? Have a rare opportunity to host tonight so trying to take advantage of it. Thanks.
-
05-05-23 13:08 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 1334Don't tell
Guys. Not a good idea to tell the escorts about this website. Nothing good can come of it.
-
05-04-23 17:59 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 216West Haven
Seen her a couple times, heavy around the mid section, OK face, no tracks. Kind of fakes you out with using more of her hand than her mouth and when you're ready to explode she makes sure not to taste one drop and jerks the cum everywhere but on her. Nice girl but, time spent better else where. Nosy neighbors.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 20:56 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 121She is cute, coherent and no signs whatsoever of demons that I've seen. Also not a clock watcher, we chatted before and after. I never saw her look at, or mention, the time once.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 16:24 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 398West Haven
Hey Stud,
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report. Can you elaborate a bit more? Specifically, how is her face? Also, does she have any evidence of track marks?
Much appreciated.
Barnes.
-
05-03-23 06:54 #6096Senior Member

Posts: 121I've seen her a few times now, she's awesome. Private residence in the area of the VA, highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 05:29 #6095Senior Member

Posts: 147Looks interesting. How is the area? Hotel or private residence?
Originally Posted by Richie369
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






