Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 19538
-
05-05-23 16:31 #10823Senior Member

Posts: 29Blue Lotus. Tukwila
I've been to this place quite a few times as the massage is always excellent, especially from the owner, Lisa. It's always legit here though, despite some extremely close teasing. It's been a while since I visited though, so I thought I'd TOFTT and give it another try. Lisa wasn't there, and I didn't see my other usual, Coco. Got a new girl names Micky, I think. Beautiful, athletic build, shoulder length hair. I had to wait about 15 minutes, which was fine on that day. While waiting, I could hear her finish up with another customer who complained that she sneezed all over him. Sounded like he wasn't wanting to pay.
Mickey administered a lovely massage, but didn't seem very into her work. She did need to excise herself a couple times to blow her nose, but she never sneezed on me. Toward the end she did some light teasing, but that was it. I'd love to see her when she's feeling 100%, but I think Blue Lotus continues to be legit.
-
05-05-23 16:24 #10822Senior Member

Posts: 29Be Happy Foot Massage
After a frustrating visit to Tina Massage, I thought I'd try Be Happy Massage Spa in Bellevue. The girl there was a little heavier, but flirty, and I was pent-up from the teasing at Tina's, so I stayed. Nice massage, and she told me how lucky I was that she was working, how happy she would make me. After claiming that she never crosses boundaries, she explained that she really liked me and as long as I showed her the proper respect she would make me very happy. We negotiated 120 for BBBJ, which is usually too much for me, but I needed it. She administered manually for a bit, seemingly hoping to finish that way. I told her to get down there, and she went to work on a shallow, fast BBBJ, trying to dodge the finish. When I went to settle, she tried her damndest to insist on more than 120. I held firm on my already ridiculous donation though. Not going to be a return visit.
-
05-05-23 16:13 #10821Senior Member

Posts: 29Tina Massage Bellevue
A girl at another place told me with related visits Tina from Tina Massage in Bellevue does FS. I've been there a number of times, and Tina delivers an amazing massage with a lot of teasing, but has never gone beyond. It always seemed like we had good flirty chemistry, but $70/ hr + generous tips is too much for it not to go anywhere, so I went elsewhere. The other day I thought I'd see if my absence might have yielded a warmer result. Tina texted me to come see her, and I did at the agreed upon time; however, she wasn't even there. The other girl there was older but thin and pretty. The massage was wonderful, and the teasing was clear and incredible. Then done. Nothing more and played dumb about anything else. Tina shows up smoking hot in short cutoffs apologizing for her absence, but I left frustrated. I really would love for this to develop, but I think I'm being played for a sap. I can't see why I would tip well to be so frustrated.
-
05-05-23 10:49 #10820Senior Member

Posts: 160Up north
Reports say two in Burlington were hit.
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 03:17 #10819Senior Member

Posts: 26Is anyone still doing FBSM like they did at the Temple?
I miss the old days when we had the temples. A gorgeous woman would slowly work on you with a b2 b rub. A lot of them only did a HJ or maybe COT but they would take a half hour or more to do and blow your mind.
Is anyone still doing that sort of thing in this area?
-
05-04-23 21:54 #10818Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah her rate was 260, I had given her 300 to see what happens. Then during the titty job she asked if I wanted a BBBJ but I would need to compensate her more. Instant boner killer ha, oh well. Another one off my list.
She said more was available if I saw her more, but I don't think that's going to happen.
⁸
.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:39 #10817Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks for the review, I was curious but don't really care for the stripper hustle vibe.
Originally Posted by LeoTheLion
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:26 #10816Senior Member

Posts: 63Carnation Pics
Sorry. I didn't mean to confuse anything.
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
The original poster said that, online, the place has curtains. If you go to Yelp, you do see that in the pics for Carnation on 35th and Broadway:
https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...wpwTg/348s.jpg
https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...2t40o8sw/o.jpg
I was only saying that a _different_ place I've been had curtains but also had a door. I didn't see the door when I walked in and thought, "Uh oh. " When I got in the room I saw the door on the other side of the curtain.
If that picture on Yelp is anywhere near accurate, I'm guessing that they just have the doors so wide open you can't see them. Looks "fancy", right? .
-
05-04-23 19:50 #10815Senior Member

Posts: 134The Carnation directly across Broadway from Brown Bear Carwash
That's the one. Right next to some little Everett tweaker type of convenience store. Convenience store on the left, massage shop in the middle, and to the right. An abandoned van with a homeless person's grocery cart behind it.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 19:14 #10814Senior Member

Posts: 42On Broadway and about 35. North of the stadium a few blocks.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 16:35 #10813Senior Member

Posts: 94Last time I drove through Everett, there is 4 different massage places with the name carnation.
Originally Posted by LongHauler69
[View Original Post]
Which one is this?
-
05-04-23 16:06 #10812Senior Member

Posts: 59Miss Asia
Took a chance on this one and she was talking about how a lot of guys gave her 300, I assumed it meant for extra fun. But nope I just got a 30 minute massage then a titty job finishing with a HJ, didn't stay for the whole hour either.
She is pretty and petite, I am not that tall but she was way shorter than me. I was mesmerized by those tittys though! She used to be a stripper and I defitely got that stripper hustle LOL.
-
05-04-23 15:20 #10811Senior Member

Posts: 42Carnation Asin massage
You must be looking at wrong place. The one on Broadway is a very nice store with large private rooms with doors.
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:09 #10810Regular Member

Posts: 5Dream spa in Ballard
Went back to Dream the other day for some more fun. This time there were two girls working, Taiwanese Tina and another girl who said her name is Barbie (she has blondish dyed hair and huge D naturals. Has had some face work done, but nice thick natural body. In her early 40's if I had to guess). She was flirting and pushing her tits up on me and I wanted to try someone new, so went with Barbie.
Originally Posted by MassagePatron4
[View Original Post]
$60 house fee and $190 tip, one hour, CFS, CBJ, DATY face sit, pretty tight box, can really take a pounding. Massage was okay, nice teasing and rubbing up on each other, but that's not what I came here for. Highlight was her bouncing on me with her big naturals in my face, and licking and sucking on them. I smothered myself in them. Also enjoyed pounding her from behind and reaching around to grab them. When I felt myself getting close I grabbed onto her ass and went to town until I blew in the bag. She finished up the massage with some light rubbing and teasing on my frontside while we were both laughing.
Was a good time overall. There aren't many customers here so no interruptions during. Next time I want to go with Tina again, she has the tightest box and a small tight natural body. But it's fun to try some strange too.
-
05-04-23 13:44 #10809Senior Member

Posts: 179Eurotouch Happy
Went in and drew Happy. On the north side of 50, manmade, and pretty thin. Okay looking for my tastes, but not my preferred type. Good TS, and when we returned to the room, went straight to work, no massage. CFS, deep (and I mean deep) prostate play, where I finished manually while she was turning me into a Muppet.
Unique experience, and I went with the flow, but would hope I draw someone else next time.











Reply With Quote





