Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 12757
-
05-15-23 08:17 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 32It's Jamie, and boy are those pictures old. Thought she moved to Texas.
Originally Posted by Saintx
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 12:37 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 742Nanapleases
Just be careful if you have her Facebook I am pretty sure someone has hacked it and is trying to sell fake pics and videos claiming it's her.
-
05-14-23 11:30 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 52Look who's back.
Look who's come back to Orlando guys. Former SW turned escort, Baby. Least I think that's what her name was.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...335/4072239647
-
05-08-23 16:54 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 191No back door, or at least not if you're making larger deliveries.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:57 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 96Alice
Yea I saw her twice, first time was probably her first week here and it was good time, very vocal, into it and cheap $ for qv. Second time was 2 weeks later same donation but had an attitude once I walked in, started getting into it and was doing the dumb 2 finger thing in front of the box and got upset if I tried to go all the way in, and was rushing me. So after that not going to visit again as much as I enjoyed the fun size.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 12:52 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 887Is there an ad?
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 12:40 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 89Been reviewed 1-2 times I believe but was a different name, was positive from what I remember.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 10:41 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 100Sabrina
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/132366251
-
05-06-23 10:00 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 665Kristie. Do not see
This girl is a total waste of time and money. First off, the room is a total mess, horrible stench, cigarettes as well. When I left I felt like I'd picked up a streetwalker and had that stench on me where I had to shower. To top it all off, all she did was jack me off. Seriously, would t suck or fuck. So I got a quick visit handjob. Ridiculous.
-
05-05-23 10:15 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 124Polly
She's been posted about a couple times already; you can search the threads. Here's at least 2 recent ones -.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post6376564.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post6372757.
Originally Posted by HCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 23:38 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 136Have you had the chance to see her? Seems like she would be fun. I saw her add and IG page. Let me know how it goes!
Originally Posted by LeoTheLyin
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 21:02 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 424Yes, Milk Massage is on Colonial Here is an ad for them:
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/230068836230
Make sure you go to the right place. See attached photo. Park in the little lot to the left.
-
05-03-23 16:43 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 307Thanks. I'm currently waiting on a dm from someone but if that falls through I'll definitely check out mm or nds which I was referred to in a dm. Is mm on colonial dr?
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 19:56 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 424If you are visiting here, the AMPs might be your best bet
Good, reliable Orlando providers can be difficult to find especially if you are not local.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
If you are only here for a short time, I would suggest trying one or more of the local AMPs. Check the very active thread here for plenty of information. My suggestion, if you are looking for young, petite, and hot, is to go to Milk Massage. You might have to wait a bit since it can be crowded at times, but you have your best chance of getting what you seek there. I have never had a non-attractive provider there and nearly all of them have been great as far as making me feel good.
Read the forum, decide for yourself. If you do go to Milk, make sure you go to the correct place (there is another terrible place nearby apparently) and know the basic introductory approach as far as money and the welcome window LOL.
Best of luck. Hope you have fun!
-
05-02-23 13:37 #10748Senior Member

Posts: 89Sweet Melissa
Anybody know where she left to? Last time I saw her was in Orlando but then she left to Lakeland. Hasn't posted in a minute.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lissa/34441730











Reply With Quote





