Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 551 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 8264
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4919

    Luna does good work

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.
    I have seen Luna there on Sundays but not recently. Luna has some mileage but she does good work and likes the peen.

  2. #4918

    Faith where was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Faith at Pandora. Daytime.

    Monse busy. Faith show me good time. She play with my Wang and ride my Wang.

    I last five song! Usually I cum in 2 or 3. I like a pronstar now. Hahahaha.

    Goodtime.
    Was this in the VIP or in the cheap seats?

  3. #4917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I know Blu was mentioned months / years ago as an extras girl at sugars, and now she's at Pandora. Anyone have any recent luck with covered / uncovered extras with her and maybe a general price she's named?
    I personally haven't had any experience with her, but I do remember a guy ranting on multiple reviews on tuscl on how she ripped him off. There was a VIP room, a lot of promises, upsell, paid in advance, and she didn't deliver.

  4. #4916
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Blu at Pandora

    I know Blu was mentioned months / years ago as an extras girl at sugars, and now she's at Pandora. Anyone have any recent luck with covered / uncovered extras with her and maybe a general price she's named?

  5. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    I heard about Paisley's new boobies and I need to see them for myself (and hear some of her beautiful dirty talk) . But I've been checking Pandora's Instagram for the last few days now and she doesn't seem to be part of the daytime lineup. Has anyone seen her in the past few weeks? Has she moved on to another club? TIA.
    I sampled her new pair two weeks ago. Roomed up for additional services. Haven't seen her last couple of visits so maybe on vaca or moved on.

  6. #4914

    April 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    I heard about Paisley's new boobies and I need to see them for myself (and hear some of her beautiful dirty talk) . But I've been checking Pandora's Instagram for the last few days now and she doesn't seem to be part of the daytime lineup. Has anyone seen her in the past few weeks? Has she moved on to another club? TIA.
    Last time I was in, I saw her. The only ladies there of interest to me were Paisley, and Martina. Paisley stopped, and talked to me once. I decided I would go with her next time she came by. After some time passed, I saw her in street clothes at the counter talking to MILF manager. Just before she left the DJ announced, "And next up Paisley. Just kidding. " They exchanged some words I could not hear, and she left. MILF manager said something to DJ, and I think I heard him say something about being "tired of this shit. " I decided to leave with my money still in my wallet.

  7. #4913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    I heard about Paisley's new boobies and I need to see them for myself (and hear some of her beautiful dirty talk) . But I've been checking Pandora's Instagram for the last few days now and she doesn't seem to be part of the daytime lineup. Has anyone seen her in the past few weeks? Has she moved on to another club? TIA.
    I saw her a couple Sundays ago.

  8. #4912

    Paisley at Pandora's??

    I heard about Paisley's new boobies and I need to see them for myself (and hear some of her beautiful dirty talk) . But I've been checking Pandora's Instagram for the last few days now and she doesn't seem to be part of the daytime lineup. Has anyone seen her in the past few weeks? Has she moved on to another club? TIA.

  9. #4911
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Faith at, Pandora

    I go see Faith at Pandora. Daytime.

    Monse busy. Faith show me good time. She play with my Wang and ride my Wang.

    I last five song! Usually I cum in 2 or 3. I like a pronstar now. Hahahaha.

    Goodtime.

  10. #4910
    Quote Originally Posted by Titisucka  [View Original Post]
    Had a few dances with India, Mariah, and Natalie. India was the first to take me to the back. Amazing dirty talk and she let me play with her pussy which made my wang jump. A must try. She mentioned more in the VIP but I just arrived and wanted to try out a few more girls. Mariah approached me and gave me the best BJ in VIP for $$ She let me take the cover off and finish all over her big soft juicy a $$.
    Yeah, but what about Natalie?

  11. #4909

    Pandora's Friday

    Had a few dances with India, Mariah, and Natalie. India was the first to take me to the back. Amazing dirty talk and she let me play with her pussy which made my wang jump. A must try. She mentioned more in the VIP but I just arrived and wanted to try out a few more girls. Mariah approached me and gave me the best BJ in VIP for $$ She let me take the cover off and finish all over her big soft juicy a $$.

  12. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    White girl? I wonder if it was sativa, she's frigging hot but low mileage, at least with me, no titty sucking or pussy play, standard lap dance.
    Yes, Sativa! Yeah, very attractive but low mileage like you say.

  13. #4907

    Sativa?

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Pandoras for the first time on Friday, missed monse and Luna by about 15 minutes, decided to stay since I was there anyway. Was approached by some with with an S-name (skye, sierra, something like that). She has curly / frizzy hair, pretty good body. Said it was 3/100 dances, an extra hundred for VIP. Realizing now the 3/100 seems like that should include HJ so I probably got a bit ripped off but oh well.
    White girl? I wonder if it was sativa, she's frigging hot but low mileage, at least with me, no titty sucking or pussy play, standard lap dance.

  14. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see a dancer name Bianca from Kittens on Instagram.

    Canna_vampiress_b.

    You guys get BBBJ from her?

    She look like good time.

    Bianca is her stage name.
    She offers incalls in West Seattle. FS - $600/ hr all covered.

  15. #4905
    Stopped by Pandoras for the first time on Friday, missed monse and Luna by about 15 minutes, decided to stay since I was there anyway. Was approached by some with with an S-name (skye, sierra, something like that). She has curly / frizzy hair, pretty good body. Said it was 3/100 dances, an extra hundred for VIP. Realizing now the 3/100 seems like that should include HJ so I probably got a bit ripped off but oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape