Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 17947
-
05-07-23 19:39 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 72Kerry
To be truthful she really looked like she is on some really hard dope to me those dudes for sure on some hard dope so be careful there you could track marks all over them.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 19:37 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 72Kerry
To be truthful she really looked like she is on some really hard dope to me.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 19:33 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 72Kerry
Well she did I had some time today and had seen all the good reviews is why I gave her a try but it's only money and I was just letting why'all know what happened to me.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:18 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kerry
Wow I've seen her countless times and I've never got scammed by her. I didn't think she would do anything like that. I guess you never know when someone can flip the script.
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:01 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 56This would maybe explain why she stopped responding to me. She quoted me prices for qv, hh, and hr and I was supposed to meet her at 4 but she would go hours between responses and told me what specifically she offered. Seemed flaky, too bad though, she's really cute.
Originally Posted by BigTg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 16:20 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 72Car wreck Kerry
Started out nice wanted donation up front and with no legs I said if it makes her more comfortable ok what can it hurt but man was I wrong we got started and about a 30 second hand job and about a 10 second BBBJ she leans back says I need to hurry her mom is coming home and I just paid for and hour and I said if she wanted to give half back I would leave then she said I was rude to just get the fuck out and so I started getting my stuff on when I opened the door three guys where there waiting so that was a set up deal they didn't try anything but I'm a big guy and it didn't hurt I had my hand on my pistol and I think they seen that but I would avoid her at all cost guys why'all be safe out there.
-
05-07-23 16:06 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 348Halie
Anyone heard from her? I was a regular for quite a while and hoping she would resurface.
-
05-07-23 15:37 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 360Cash and dash
She dashed out on me. I reviewed her back in March. She tried to get a friend of mine too. Has a lot of charges on her record too. Wouldn't trust her.
Originally Posted by BumpNGrind
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 03:41 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 27Review
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/565314098322
Got an appointment tonight, I'll let you all know how it goes.
-
05-07-23 01:52 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 27Any info
Does anyone know or have any info on this beauty I love her body and really want her to be real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/398784928073
-
05-06-23 23:12 #12747Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636This nutty ***** had the nerve to say I was crazy! Then she messaged and asked if I was still coming by Saturday morning and I said yes but wasn't real sure about the exact time. She flipped again.
Originally Posted by LDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 18:57 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 171Megan
Saw her a few times when she was in Richmond, good massage and attitude, really good BBBJ. Heavier than pics but not gross.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 17:34 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 51Refer to my post from 3/26. She's changed her name since that post.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 11:49 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 68Megan
Does anyone have any feedback on Megan? Searched forums but could not find info. Have seen her ad before, but its infrequent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/681384498045
-
05-05-23 07:15 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 77I would guess her at about 180. I also forgot to mention that she is country as cornbread.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





