Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52119
    I don't know if line ups are available, but I suggest making the drive to Macon since you are already on the south side. 4 Seasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanLively85  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! So, I'm located south of Atlanta, and I have only frequented a few CAMP's that are in the area. They are decent, but I want to branch out. Can anyone recommend a good first time KAMP that provides lineups? If they are open late, even better! Thanks in advance for any advice.

  2. #52118
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying it was an Asian with a Big Ass at L massage?

    That's like seeing a purple squirrel!!

    Can you give more intel on this.
    Hey Johnny, never said anything about an Asian with a big ass at L. I don't think she had much of an ass.

  3. #52117

    A Massage / Acworth

    New spot that just opened up. It's up 41 / right on Acworth Due West and it's on your left. It's right across the street from the NCG movie theater. If anyone remembers the old "J Massage" location it's close to that. Anyways, saw Anna whom I remember from somewhere I just can't say 100% from where. I'm pretty sure it was Diyuan but I could be wrong. She's 40/50's, decent face, nice personality, fine backside. Only had 30 min, $50 to house. Nice clean new shop. They have a shower available. Fine massage, with a little bit of teasing before flip. Rubbed her legs and backside while face down with no pushback. She aims to please. $60 donation for UTC top. I would repeat. PM for more details. I prefer this location over Lu's since it's clean. However we will stay tuned to see if any other talent joins Anna in the near future. Hoping Chris shows up. Have not been to China Massage lately but I prefer this shop due to Anna having a good personality.

  4. #52116
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Mays is strictly legit. Have both female and male masseuse. They provide an excellent massage. Sorry, no happiness.
    Thanks for the response and heads up! I will now only head there if I need a legit massage. I appreciate it!

  5. #52115
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    AmaZing massage but def strict legit. Few places around that area are mainly legit.
    Awesome thanks for the intel!

  6. #52114
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Mays is strictly legit. Have both female and male masseuse. They provide an excellent massage. Sorry, no happiness.
    Can confirm this as well. Strictly legit & boring. Covered the whole time and left unhappy. Massage was just ok. At least at Soothing Hands, you get a great legit massage and they loose the sheet right away.

  7. #52113

    Pearl

    I tried to contact Pearl Massage in Sandy Springs for an appointment but they never returned my text and my call went straight to voicemail with no response. Is this typical for Pearl? It felt like they had my number blocked even tho I've never been there.

  8. #52112
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Mays massage on Johnson Ferry in that area / East Cobb is worth a visit? Thanks in advance.
    AmaZing massage but def strict legit. Few places around that area are mainly legit.

  9. #52111

    KAMP Recommendations?

    Hey everyone! So, I'm located south of Atlanta, and I have only frequented a few CAMP's that are in the area. They are decent, but I want to branch out. Can anyone recommend a good first time KAMP that provides lineups? If they are open late, even better! Thanks in advance for any advice.

  10. #52110

    Mays

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Mays massage on Johnson Ferry in that area / East Cobb is worth a visit? Thanks in advance.
    Mays is strictly legit. Have both female and male masseuse. They provide an excellent massage. Sorry, no happiness.

  11. #52109
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying it was an Asian with a Big Ass at L massage?

    That's like seeing a purple squirrel!!

    Can you give more intel on this.
    I have seen an Asian with a big ass. Her name was Amy. She used to work at the Ming Xing massage (now A1) off of Cobb parkway. This was back in 2015-16. When I say big I mean she had some curves as well. The only Asian I know they has a decent ass is Grace from Yuki. But I definitely don't want to go there, figuratively and literally.

  12. #52108

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps is charging $100. For 6 months now.

    Everyone is going to have to step it up on USASG.

    To keep the information fresh. Thanks for your reviews.
    I somehow got premium for a year, even tho I never paid for more than 1 month at a time as needed. But the information on there is mostly outdated or it goes months before another review is posted on locations. Also the users on there are pretty rude to one another. I always end up back here anyways for information. So let's keep it going on here.

  13. #52107

    Enjoyed Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by CampGuy  [View Original Post]
    Lineup improved. Aida, yo-yo, Alice, coco (formerly from Ease) and Alice. TS available and part of the $70 / hour.
    Just got back from Enjoy. Did an hour. TS by mamasan was great. She cleaned everything very, very well.

    Can't remember the MP's name. Short and skinny. Back massage was great with a little teasing but not much. On the flip, she wants $ for UTC top; asked for UTC both for that but was declined. Settled at. 8 for a nice one with UTC top and OTC bottom. Cleaned up and out the door.

    I seem to have very little luck with UTC bottom. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

  14. #52106

    Large A's

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying it was an Asian with a Big Ass at L massage?

    That's like seeing a purple squirrel!!

    Can you give more intel on this.
    I think he was talking about large A's as in titties.

  15. #52105

    May's Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    It isn't open yet. It is owned by Cherry at the A+ massage off Shallowford near Trickum. It is probably getting fairly close to opening.
    Anyone know if Mays massage on Johnson Ferry in that area / East Cobb is worth a visit? Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape