Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 59496
-
05-04-23 22:41 #52116Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the response and heads up! I will now only head there if I need a legit massage. I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 22:38 #52115Senior Member

Posts: 798Awesome thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 21:54 #52114Senior Member

Posts: 96Can confirm this as well. Strictly legit & boring. Covered the whole time and left unhappy. Massage was just ok. At least at Soothing Hands, you get a great legit massage and they loose the sheet right away.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 21:49 #52113Senior Member

Posts: 96Pearl
I tried to contact Pearl Massage in Sandy Springs for an appointment but they never returned my text and my call went straight to voicemail with no response. Is this typical for Pearl? It felt like they had my number blocked even tho I've never been there.
-
05-04-23 21:11 #52112Senior Member

Posts: 121AmaZing massage but def strict legit. Few places around that area are mainly legit.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:50 #52111Regular Member

Posts: 11KAMP Recommendations?
Hey everyone! So, I'm located south of Atlanta, and I have only frequented a few CAMP's that are in the area. They are decent, but I want to branch out. Can anyone recommend a good first time KAMP that provides lineups? If they are open late, even better! Thanks in advance for any advice.
-
05-04-23 18:28 #52110Senior Member

Posts: 104Mays
Mays is strictly legit. Have both female and male masseuse. They provide an excellent massage. Sorry, no happiness.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:48 #52109Senior Member

Posts: 4061I have seen an Asian with a big ass. Her name was Amy. She used to work at the Ming Xing massage (now A1) off of Cobb parkway. This was back in 2015-16. When I say big I mean she had some curves as well. The only Asian I know they has a decent ass is Grace from Yuki. But I definitely don't want to go there, figuratively and literally.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:32 #52108Senior Member

Posts: 99Rubmaps
I somehow got premium for a year, even tho I never paid for more than 1 month at a time as needed. But the information on there is mostly outdated or it goes months before another review is posted on locations. Also the users on there are pretty rude to one another. I always end up back here anyways for information. So let's keep it going on here.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 16:51 #52107Regular Member

Posts: 21Enjoyed Enjoy
Just got back from Enjoy. Did an hour. TS by mamasan was great. She cleaned everything very, very well.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
Can't remember the MP's name. Short and skinny. Back massage was great with a little teasing but not much. On the flip, she wants $ for UTC top; asked for UTC both for that but was declined. Settled at. 8 for a nice one with UTC top and OTC bottom. Cleaned up and out the door.
I seem to have very little luck with UTC bottom. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
-
05-04-23 13:32 #52106Senior Member

Posts: 201Large A's
I think he was talking about large A's as in titties.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 12:49 #52105Senior Member

Posts: 798May's Massage
Anyone know if Mays massage on Johnson Ferry in that area / East Cobb is worth a visit? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 12:43 #52104Banned Member

Posts: 307L massage
So you are saying it was an Asian with a Big Ass at L massage?
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
That's like seeing a purple squirrel!!
Can you give more intel on this.
-
05-04-23 09:36 #52103Senior Member

Posts: 107Pearl Massage-Roswell Rd-Sandy Springs
Fabulous reporting! Thanks for all the intel and updates. I believe the Pearl Massage provider you described is owner (and Former No. 1 Massage) Amy.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:11 #52102Senior Member

Posts: 107ML Update
I took a lunch break at Legend to see who is there now. Had a fun session with new girl Emily, who is probably late 30's, with a nice shape. Will repeat. Current group also has Ivy, Lisa and Suki.












Reply With Quote




