Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19346

    Not a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Scam is my vote.
    I've seen her a couple times. Never did a deposit though but been there for qv a couple times in a bind.

    Nice woman but it's a hike to get up there. No visual demons but definitely some type addiction.

    Went for FS qv. First time BBBJ then doggie. Then each time since CBJ and couple positions. Damage $1 - $1. 20 for qv only say that because each time I've gone I've paid either price. Nice tits if you not looking for perky.

  2. #19345
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Is this legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/247241157113

    She wants a $50 deposit. Hmmmmmmmmm.

    Anyone see her yet?
    Scam is my vote.

  3. #19344

    $100 SPECIAL!!CALLS ONLY NOTEXT! Cum over!? - Anyone see this one?

    Anyone see this one?

    Looks awesome and sounds nice on the phone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...c/077520295807

  4. #19343

    Simply better than the rest. Legit?

    Is this legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/247241157113

    She wants a $50 deposit. Hmmmmmmmmm.

    Anyone see her yet?

  5. #19342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.
    I saw her when she first started posting, I even went shopping with her to Walmart to pick up a new bedspread. And YMMV, But my first date with her was fantastic. Started kissing and fondling each other. Then I asked her if BBBJ was ok she said yes and gave a pretty good BBBJ, She is very submissive you have to take control. She pretty much let me do anything I wanted except anal. I slid my dick in her and all she did was. Smile while I pumped away and dropped a weeks worth of cum inside of her. The only thing she doesn't really care for is titty sucking or playing she said they are. Very sensitive.

    Also she drives a yellow vw bug.

  6. #19341
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Assuming she will not see new customers, right?
    She had to get a new phone so all the contacts were lost. I texted her several times until she answered, said that she isn't seeing new clients without a reference from an established provider. I told her I was a regular from a year ago, so I was back in with her.

  7. #19340
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Could be it is odd that a girl that advertises BJ only would post a naked pick like that. And she never posted pics like that before.
    That naked pic is absolutely, definitely, 1000% NOT Destiny's body, LOL. Definitely a fake scam ad.

  8. #19339
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    The Ad was taken over by a scammer. She can still be reach at with her old number.
    Assuming she will not see new customers, right?

  9. #19338
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Look who is posting again. I have never had the pleasure but I know there are many guy here that enjoy her company. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/51803019.
    The Ad was taken over by a scammer. She can still be reach at with her old number.

  10. #19337

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Look who is posting again. I have never had the pleasure but I know there are many guy here that enjoy her company. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/51803019.
    I'm not sure about the ad. I saw her a week ago using her old 401 number, and she upped her rate to $50. Another ad is up on EA: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/131637328.

  11. #19336

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    The number in that ad is not the one I have always contacted her at. I wonder if that ad is fake?
    Could be it is odd that a girl that advertises BJ only would post a naked pick like that. And she never posted pics like that before.

  12. #19335

    Maybe not real?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Look who is posting again. I have never had the pleasure but I know there are many guy here that enjoy her company. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/51803019.
    The number in that ad is not the one I have always contacted her at. I wonder if that ad is fake?

  13. #19334

    Destiny

    Look who is posting again. I have never had the pleasure but I know there are many guy here that enjoy her company. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/51803019.

  14. #19333

    Rosie

    The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    She definitely doesn't have a bf. She does have a gf. She does have friends in the business and will work with Lara who post on trystlink. She is much more open to things when she works alone. YMMV seems to be a definite truth with her. Many things I've done with her for $280 an hour I keep reading is a definite no so guess it really depends with her on you the client is.

  15. #19332

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I hate name changes. So I'm sticking with Rosie.

    Didn't know about the bf. But Swim is pretty close to the gold standard here. And I've seen some evidence on her socials.

    She is impossible to schedule. Not mentioned so far so I thought I should throw that in.

    No go for KOF. I knew that from the start (cheapskate who likes big ugly tits LOL, no offense bro, just taking a friendly swing at ya, and prefer small perkies).

    But this post is for the benefit of our other readers (and readers, please READ, but also contribute or contribute!
    She definitely doesn't have a bf. She does have a gf. She does have friends in the business and will work with Lara who post on trystlink. She is much more open to things when she works alone. YMMV seems to be a definite truth with her. Many things I've done with her for $280 an hour I keep reading is a definite no so guess it really depends with her on you the client is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape