LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12752

    Car wreck Kerry

    Started out nice wanted donation up front and with no legs I said if it makes her more comfortable ok what can it hurt but man was I wrong we got started and about a 30 second hand job and about a 10 second BBBJ she leans back says I need to hurry her mom is coming home and I just paid for and hour and I said if she wanted to give half back I would leave then she said I was rude to just get the fuck out and so I started getting my stuff on when I opened the door three guys where there waiting so that was a set up deal they didn't try anything but I'm a big guy and it didn't hurt I had my hand on my pistol and I think they seen that but I would avoid her at all cost guys why'all be safe out there.

  2. #12751

    Halie

    Anyone heard from her? I was a regular for quite a while and hoping she would resurface.

  3. #12750

    Cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know or have any info on this beauty I love her body and really want her to be real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/398784928073
    She dashed out on me. I reviewed her back in March. She tried to get a friend of mine too. Has a lot of charges on her record too. Wouldn't trust her.

  4. #12749

    Review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/565314098322

    Got an appointment tonight, I'll let you all know how it goes.

  5. #12748

    Any info

    Does anyone know or have any info on this beauty I love her body and really want her to be real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/398784928073

  6. #12747
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    I just experienced something similar. Good call. Appreciate the info. Don't need another crazy ***** in my life!
    This nutty ***** had the nerve to say I was crazy! Then she messaged and asked if I was still coming by Saturday morning and I said yes but wasn't real sure about the exact time. She flipped again.

  7. #12746

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Megan? Searched forums but could not find info. Have seen her ad before, but its infrequent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/681384498045
    Saw her a few times when she was in Richmond, good massage and attitude, really good BBBJ. Heavier than pics but not gross.

  8. #12745
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Megan? Searched forums but could not find info. Have seen her ad before, but its infrequent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/681384498045
    Refer to my post from 3/26. She's changed her name since that post.

  9. #12744

    Megan

    Does anyone have any feedback on Megan? Searched forums but could not find info. Have seen her ad before, but its infrequent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/681384498045

  10. #12743
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    If she weighs 154 I'm a Russian Cosmonaut. One of her legs probably weighs 154. Lackluster service. Will not repeat.
    I would guess her at about 180. I also forgot to mention that she is country as cornbread.

  11. #12742

    Cougar Heifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick60  [View Original Post]
    Despite the mixed reviews I reached out to Cougar Baby today. Communication was good and I scheduled a half hour with her. Got to her hotel which she had just checked into. Her pictures are accurate. Her skills are good, good BBBJ and cfs but the session was very rushed. My half hour was over in 20 minutes. Her rates are reasonable and she got the job done but I'm not sure I'd repeat. If so I would only do a QV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...o/463160525044
    If she weighs 154 I'm a Russian Cosmonaut. One of her legs probably weighs 154. Lackluster service. Will not repeat.

  12. #12741

    Cougar Baby visit

    Despite the mixed reviews I reached out to Cougar Baby today. Communication was good and I scheduled a half hour with her. Got to her hotel which she had just checked into. Her pictures are accurate. Her skills are good, good BBBJ and cfs but the session was very rushed. My half hour was over in 20 minutes. Her rates are reasonable and she got the job done but I'm not sure I'd repeat. If so I would only do a QV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...o/463160525044

  13. #12740

    Kittie

    Hey fellow mongers,

    I have a awesome visit with Kittie yesterday. She looks great and really enjoys what she does. You can find her on Tryst at:

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807

    She does require face verification but I took the chance and it was worth it.

    Good luck and stay safe.

  14. #12739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Tara cancel?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickenSider  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tara is she still in the game? We had fun when she did not cancel! Just wondering!
    Tara cancel? The little short hair blond with fake boobs. Do you mean Tara canceled on you? No, not Tara! Surely you jest. She never canceled on me. Well, probably just 5-10 times but who's counting. Have not heard from her. Maybe she has a boyfriend.

  15. #12738
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment set with her once and she canceled. About three hours later she texted me and asked if I wanted to come over. I told her that I was busy with work and couldn't make it, that I was prepared to come earlier in the day as scheduled. She went fucking nuts and said she couldn't believe I wasn't going to come see her and to never contact her again.

    Proceed with caution as she is extremely unstable. If you do contact her make sure you use a burner and do not give her any identifying information.
    I just experienced something similar. Good call. Appreciate the info. Don't need another crazy ***** in my life!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape