Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26650
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Outcall only, correct. Or has that changed.
    Incall if you prebook.

  2. #26649

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I just spent the whole day with Thalia, and once again it was undescribably amazing. The good news, for some of you, is that she's going to take some new clients.

    If you've ever wondered what I'm always going on about, check the link and good luck!

    https://ladys.one/cincinnati-escorts/thalia-3-i558152
    I didn't make the screening process pre pandemic when I had to be extra careful due to my job but it looks like I didn't miss anything since her ad lists her list of services as no, no,no, no,no, no,no, no,no, no,no, and no. I think I can get certain provider well known for her list of no's for a third of that price!

  3. #26648

    You're scaring me

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I just spent the whole day with Thalia, and once again it was undescribably amazing. The good news, for some of you, is that she's going to take some new clients.

    If you've ever wondered what I'm always going on about, check the link and good luck!

    https://ladys.one/cincinnati-escorts/thalia-3-i558152
    I saw her 5 years ago and now she's posting that she's 20. LOL. Just kidding ILBG. She is a great provider. I'm glad she's still around.

    JJ.

  4. #26647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Thaila

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I just spent the whole day with Thalia, and once again it was undescribably amazing. The good news, for some of you, is that she's going to take some new clients.

    If you've ever wondered what I'm always going on about, check the link and good luck!

    https://ladys.one/cincinnati-escorts/thalia-3-i558152
    Outcall only, correct. Or has that changed.

  5. #26646
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Book if you can!

    I just spent the whole day with Thalia, and once again it was undescribably amazing. The good news, for some of you, is that she's going to take some new clients.

    If you've ever wondered what I'm always going on about, check the link and good luck!

    https://ladys.one/cincinnati-escorts/thalia-3-i558152

  6. #26645
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That's odd that the link didn't click for me, but I know who she is now. I'm into it but heard she is pricey. Care to share rates?
    This is how I go about the pricey thing. I go in with knowing how much I'm willing to spend up to. It never hurts to throw a serious number their way. She did tell me she likes to keep the number she sees down. But you can always go through a ballpark figure towards somebody. I'm never afraid to ask all they can do is say no. Oh and I did want to say she does not smoke, So you don't leave her room smelling like an ashtray. She does vape but that doesn't affect anything. And her room was really straight. She likes to keep it clean.

  7. #26644
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That's odd that the link didn't click for me, but I know who she is now. I'm into it but heard she is pricey. Care to share rates?
    Now the link is working for me. Thanks guys.

  8. #26643

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    That ad is still activeI just checked.
    That's odd that the link didn't click for me, but I know who she is now. I'm into it but heard she is pricey. Care to share rates?

  9. #26642

    Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?
    That ad is still active—I just checked.

  10. #26641

    Isabela Supersub

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?
    The ad still pops up for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44dea6f9a741fa9969a0f196bfec43e7_f.jpg‎   72e42e796940776a4d2d6b04a25238d8_f.jpg‎   01b0b52ea37bae5aa32e56f0c0e55734_f.jpg‎  

  11. #26640

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417
    Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?

  12. #26639

    Great info!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417
    Thanks for this info, bud! I've been considering seeing her, too—and there isn't really anything out there about her. Sounds like just my type!

  13. #26638

    Night out

    1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417

  14. #26637

    You're wasting your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    I was in high school in the late 70's there were no girls on testosterone. Seriously? They were fine and natural!

    I don't like pretenders either, but I'm a realist.
    He's done this before. He'll just keep running trope after trope out there when he notices someone ask for intel on someone who doesn't pass his obviously foolproof gender test of "well she looks manly to me, must be trans" LOL.

    At Pearish, don't get me wrong, your intel is top notch, and it has been a cornerstone of these boards for a long time, and as such I have about as much respect for you as I can for anyone that I've never met IRL.

    That said, you're embarrassing yourself every time you do this, man. This is the opposite of good intel. Everyone can see what she looks like, and people who have actually seen her have weighed in with their experiences. This isn't adding anything useful.

  15. #26636
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbio321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kandee recently? I read recent posts about Mason becoming a hot area, so just want to stay safe.
    Yes I have seen Kandee in the Mason West Chester an no problems. One of the best IMO we have in this area. Very open menu. You will enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape