Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11716
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    It's not always going to work, but just skimming through a few things, I found a FB profile for one Baltimore girl I reviewed earlier this year, and I also found the real name of a very popular "college girl" escort in the area after two bounces due to an eBay-like profile she has. It's, well, a bit scary as you say.

    I put one of my own photos in, and nothing. So my willingness to scrub social media is working. Plus, all the dudes it did show me confirm I'm better off sticking to a little bit of scruffiness, and low enough down, it compared me to Grant Gustin (Flash on CW). I'll take it, I suppose, especially if I could make out with Candice Patton.
    Every time I try it the site says its busy and nothing comes up. I left it open overnight and nothing.

  2. #11715

    Long hiatus!

    Normally I take 3 months break, but last break was Nov 2022. Just didn't have the drive to deal with these DC girls, and now that Covid is over I don't have time to drive to PA or Richmond VA. Been checking up on this thread, but seems like SA in DC / Baltimore area has been getting worse. Might rejoin the game during the fall. Hopefully, there will be fresh college students coming to the area. Till then I'm keeping my 3 SBs rotation, and if I want a strange escorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    At least in the DC area, you're paying to get your time wasted by GPS bitches with insanely overinflated egos. DC, the land of 5's and 6's, who swear they're 9's and 10's. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Just like the civilian population, a city full of mediocre looking women gassed up by guys with too much money.

    Just absolutely terrible. Maybe like another posted stated, seeking would be good in other cities. In DC, it is a colossal waste of time.

    I'll stick to hookers.

    Peace.

  3. #11714

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying this forever and I get shit on by a bunch of idiots on here.

    I switched to NYC and I'm getting legit models blowing me up.
    Yeah sounds about right. Are you driving up there, or flying them down here for meets?

  4. #11713
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    My filters stop at 30 because I'm 35, so I would have never seen her. Same thing when someone posts a hot girl who for some reason lists "Curvy" as their body type. I filter out anything except Slim, Fit, and Average because 90% of "Curvy" girls are just fat girls who have been gassed up by media, or are too embarrassed to list the fattest tier on SA.
    I tap into a completely different demo, because I am 60's. There are girls who would never give you the time of day who want to bang me.

    I think you make a mistake on that body. There are girls under 25 who put curvy to indicate they have boobs. Now, over 25, you are probably right. Just run your search and see if you find any.

    Like people often say, everyone gets the sugar bowl they are looking for.

    And also, it varies a lot by locality. However, I do feel I really scored. She continues to text me, I am feeling good she's serious about meeting.

  5. #11712
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    At least in the DC area, you're paying to get your time wasted by GPS bitches with insanely overinflated egos. DC, the land of 5's and 6's, who swear they're 9's and 10's. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Just like the civilian population, a city full of mediocre looking women gassed up by guys with too much money.

    Just absolutely terrible. Maybe like another posted stated, seeking would be good in other cities. In DC, it is a colossal waste of time.

    I'll stick to hookers..
    I've been saying this forever and I get shit on by a bunch of idiots on here.

    I switched to NYC and I'm getting legit models blowing me up.

  6. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    At least in the DC area, you're paying to get your time wasted by GPS bitches with insanely overinflated egos. DC, the land of 5's and 6's, who swear they're 9's and 10's. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Just like the civilian population, a city full of mediocre looking women gassed up by guys with too much money.

    Just absolutely terrible. Maybe like another posted stated, seeking would be good in other cities. In DC, it is a colossal waste of time.

    I'll stick to hookers.

    Peace.
    Sadly I agree. I did the same. And am trying a different route.

  7. #11710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I messaged a bunch (of my preferred demo) and have been messaging w / a few on the site. One gave her # pretty quickly, 30's grad student, only neck down photos on her profile, but definitely classy and slim. We chatted today. I had no problem getting her to agree to meet at 5 pm, and provided I didn't reject her, we would go for dinner then back to my room and she would stay until 11 pm for 500. And she wants to do the same the following night, before she flies to Europe. She is quite international, has lots of London GFs. She has them stay w / her all the time, though sadly not when I will be in town. She offered to set up a 3-way w / me, her and a Brit bird. And to fly out to see me in my crib. This is not a slutty girl, either. The opposite, seems a bit reserved and maybe even prudish. Though she did text me a pic in lingerie..
    My filters stop at 30 because I'm 35, so I would have never seen her. Same thing when someone posts a hot girl who for some reason lists "Curvy" as their body type. I filter out anything except Slim, Fit, and Average because 90% of "Curvy" girls are just fat girls who have been gassed up by media, or are too embarrassed to list the fattest tier on SA.

  8. #11709

    Deactivated my seeking account

    At least in the DC area, you're paying to get your time wasted by GPS bitches with insanely overinflated egos. DC, the land of 5's and 6's, who swear they're 9's and 10's. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. Just like the civilian population, a city full of mediocre looking women gassed up by guys with too much money.

    Just absolutely terrible. Maybe like another posted stated, seeking would be good in other cities. In DC, it is a colossal waste of time.

    I'll stick to hookers.

    Peace.

  9. #11708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been discussed before but I just found this site last night and it is pretty amazing. And scary. https://facecheck.id/.

    This site seems much more useful than pimeyes because it takes you right to the person's social media pages. I have been able to identify about 75% of the girls I've been talking to. The flip side is, they can identify us just as easily. Be careful guys!
    Looks like the site only takes hard copy JPEGs rather than links.

  10. #11707
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been discussed before but I just found this site last night and it is pretty amazing. And scary. https://facecheck.id/.

    This site seems much more useful than pimeyes because it takes you right to the person's social media pages. I have been able to identify about 75% of the girls I've been talking to. The flip side is, they can identify us just as easily. Be careful guys!
    Thanks for the heads up, seems like a handy tool. But It doesn't seem if you're using an iOS device there's a way to copy the photo and then paste it into facecheck site. You have to actually save the photo to your library, which sucks. No app in the iOS app library either. Oh well.

  11. #11706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been discussed before but I just found this site last night and it is pretty amazing. And scary. https://facecheck.id/.

    This site seems much more useful than pimeyes because it takes you right to the person's social media pages. I have been able to identify about 75% of the girls I've been talking to. The flip side is, they can identify us just as easily. Be careful guys!
    It's not always going to work, but just skimming through a few things, I found a FB profile for one Baltimore girl I reviewed earlier this year, and I also found the real name of a very popular "college girl" escort in the area after two bounces due to an eBay-like profile she has. It's, well, a bit scary as you say.

    I put one of my own photos in, and nothing. So my willingness to scrub social media is working. Plus, all the dudes it did show me confirm I'm better off sticking to a little bit of scruffiness, and low enough down, it compared me to Grant Gustin (Flash on CW). I'll take it, I suppose, especially if I could make out with Candice Patton.

  12. #11705

    FaceID

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been discussed before but I just found this site last night and it is pretty amazing. And scary. https://facecheck.id/.

    This site seems much more useful than pimeyes because it takes you right to the person's social media pages. I have been able to identify about 75% of the girls I've been talking to. The flip side is, they can identify us just as easily. Be careful guys!
    A lo depends on how much social media presence you have, if you have low, they won't find anything on you but if you are all over FB, YouTube etc. Then you will be found.

  13. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been discussed before but I just found this site last night and it is pretty amazing. And scary. https://facecheck.id/.

    This site seems much more useful than pimeyes because it takes you right to the person's social media pages. I have been able to identify about 75% of the girls I've been talking to. The flip side is, they can identify us just as easily. Be careful guys!
    I have a photo that I have used for a while to send to POTs that has never been anywhere on the internet. However, this site is able to use that photo to locate an old photo of me from a professional posting. Even after I have attempted to anonymize my sugaring shot by blacking out some facial features. That worked in getting Pimeyes from finding me with it. I went through the process to get my photo removed from the facecheck site. I didn't supply I'd, I did the selfie thing. It did immediately remove the 'hit' on me, I hope this sticks. I will keep checking it. A bigger worry, other sites are going to pop up that provide the same service, and it will likely get better w / time. Keeping track of them and getting our pics taken down is a whack-a-mole game.

  14. #11703

    New facial recognition site

    I know this has been discussed before but I just found this site last night and it is pretty amazing. And scary. https://facecheck.id/.

    This site seems much more useful than pimeyes because it takes you right to the person's social media pages. I have been able to identify about 75% of the girls I've been talking to. The flip side is, they can identify us just as easily. Be careful guys!

  15. #11702

    Success

    I messaged a bunch (of my preferred demo) and have been messaging w / a few on the site. One gave her # pretty quickly, 30's grad student, only neck down photos on her profile, but definitely classy and slim. We chatted today. I had no problem getting her to agree to meet at 5 pm, and provided I didn't reject her, we would go for dinner then back to my room and she would stay until 11 pm for 500. And she wants to do the same the following night, before she flies to Europe. She is quite international, has lots of London GFs. She has them stay w / her all the time, though sadly not when I will be in town. She offered to set up a 3-way w / me, her and a Brit bird. And to fly out to see me in my crib. This is not a slutty girl, either. The opposite, seems a bit reserved and maybe even prudish. Though she did text me a pic in lingerie.


    I have no problem w / your sugar territory. She is in the District.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape